Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** (5205 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Where Madam Chibabe3 ?We need you here cool cool cool cool
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Eyop: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

lol follow follow.... cheesy cheesy na Idowu bring me here oh cheesy

You never see anything yet tongue
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Eyop:

You never see anything yet tongue

This is serious business here. No horseplay here o grin

2 Likes

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Eyop: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
FastShipping:

This is serious business here. No horseplay here o grin

My Oga am here for serious business too sir cheesy cheesy. Am feeling your parol & I dey your back sir grin
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Weigher: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
From the info I got from the victim and my own research, their is every tendency there is connection between chibuzor eze and kingautos if not the same pyseudo. In the previous thread if you check very well the names kingautos list as his nairaland client are notorious chibuzor Eze boys I'd like cap21985, chinamarket and they all give false testimonies. Their id on nairaland are so many e.g bright,eloride,chibuzor-eze, chinamarket,cap21985. You can search all this Id thruogh nairaland search bar if you will not see the connection between all the Id I listed. Gabrielmotors is their refersal. This what I envisaged before I bring up nbeku thread alive. I started attacking kingsautos ãŊđ his gangsters before other join, then, some people think am doing all what I did to soil his name. Am happy that I am being vindicated. More shocking revelation ahead with facts and figures unless he retrieve the money. #GODWIN

2 Likes

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Weigher:
From the info I got from the victim and my own research, their is every tendency there is connection between chibuzor eze and kingautos if not the same pyseudo. In the previous thread if you check very well the names kingautos list as his nairaland client are notorious chibuzor Eze boys I'd like cap21985, chinamarket and they all give false testimonies. Their id on nairaland are so many e.g bright,eloride,chibuzor-eze, chinamarket,cap21985. You can all this Id thruogh nairaland search bar if you will not see the connection between all Id I listed. Gabrielmotors is their refersal. This what I envisaged before I bring up nbeku thead alive. I started attacking before other join, then, some people think am doing all what I did to soil his name. Am happy that I am being vindicated. More shocking revelation ahead with fact and figures unless he retrieve the money.

I didn't know you saw what I'm seeing too. KingAutos has accomplices here on nairaland. They are all in Nigeria doing there shady business. KingsAutos himself is in Nigeria. How can he be in Texas and be selling man Diesel, DAF, IVECO and European vehicles? He opened his username here on July02, 2015 and he already delivered his first vehicle in Mazda 323 that happens to be and European car. Those vehicles and trucks are not available anywhere in the U.S.

You cannot be in Texas and be selling European based vehicles and trucks.

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wonderland... where is that stupid web3 of a thing? maybe he is this kings autos , who knows
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by suruwilliams(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
He don scratch himself enter blood grin
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Weigher: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Weigher:
From the info I got from the victim and my own research, their is every tendency there is connection between chibuzor eze and kingautos if not the same pyseudo. In the previous thread if you check very well the names kingautos list as his nairaland client are notorious chibuzor Eze boys I'd like cap21985,web3, chinamarket and they all give false testimonies. Their id on nairaland are so many e.g bright,eloride,chibuzor-eze, chinamarket,cap21985. You can search all this Id thruogh nairaland search bar if you will not see the connection between all the Id I listed. Gabrielmotors is their refersal. This what I envisaged before I bring up nbeku thread alive. I started attacking kingsautos and his gangsters before other join, then, some people think am doing all what I did to soil his name. Am happy that I am being vindicated. More shocking revelation ahead with facts and figures unless he retrieve the money. #GODWIN
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
post=36123638:

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Ok Mr Fastshipping please edit your name to FBI. wink wink wink wink wink, Omo you are not only right you are over smart, this is really EU Mazda, Kings Autos registered July 2nd, when did he get his first client and negotiated and delivered this Mazda ? today is July 21th, I thought shipping takes 3 weeks from USA, so Kings Autos please clarify how come you registered July 2nd and you already delivered a car within 18days after your registration ? Please we have all day explain..

let me join you eat the pop corn cool
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

let me join you eat the pop corn cool

I beg join.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
betandwin8484:

I beg join.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
. tongue
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Blanc8(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
This nice
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by balogunsam(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
shocked shocked kingsautos He gave me a naija number when I tried to contact him ooo....I've never seen his preorder thread sha! God punish preorder! If inspired could fumble, to buy moto oneself in lagos or physicay pure pass now ooo...
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
betandwin8484:
Where Madam Chibabe3 ?We need you here cool cool cool cool
I don land here, so many post to follow up on this King Autos.... abeg come defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Weigher: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
chibabe3:
I don land here, so many post to follow up on this King Autos.... abeg come defend yourself.
@chibabe3, defend for where? Wen judge dey talk, the criminal must remain silence or na another trouble hin wan land himself. Walahi notorious kingsautos get many record for my hand infact I dey look for good promoter wey go promote his record. If he dare say mehn, I go say mehn mehn mehn. So many episode. The thunder wey go fire kingsautos still dey do press up for SANGO OLOKOSO SHRINE... ABINA LOJU ABINA LENU YERI -YERI

3 Likes

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by KingsAutos: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
ARE YOU SERIOUS.............

ALL THIS HAPPENING HERE

OMG!!!!!
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:

ALL THIS HAPPENING HERE

OMG!!!!!

Keep deceiving yourself. You are in Texas and selling DAF, IVECO, Man Diesel trucks? Are you serious? You are based in Texas and you claimed to deliver a Mazda 323 that is of European version.

Liar! Just refund the people you took deposit from. I can see you have limited your operations here.

When your so called Rainbow vessel you claimed is coming to Lagos arrives Tin Can, call and ask for more funds and see how you get arrested and locked up in jail.

You and your so called rep days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Weigher: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:

ALL THIS HAPPENING HERE

OMG!!!!!
mr fugitve, I can see Ɣou are now on the thread. what did you have to say? Se no be na chinko car You wan post now! American auction body as you dey call yourself. RAINBOW ExPORT *a***yawn****
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
FastShipping:

Keep deceiving yourself. You are in Texas and selling DAF, IVECO, Man Diesel trucks? Are you serious? You are based in Texas and you claimed to deliver a Mazda 323 that is of European version.

Liar! Just refund the people you took deposit from. I can see you have limited your operations here.

When your so called Rainbow vessel you claimed is coming to Lagos arrives Tin Can, call and ask for more funds and see how you get arrested and locked up in jail.

You and your so called rep days are numbered.

He should also explain how he delivered the Mazda 18 days from the day he registered.. he registered July 2nd and the mazda is already in Nigeria..
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Weigher:
mr fugitve, I can see Ɣou are now on the thread. what did have to say? Se no be na chinko car You wan post now! American auction body as you dey call yourself.

KingsAuto is definitely using another username now. He just signed in at 11.29pm and logged out immediately after posting garbage.

Too many new monikers in auto sections that were opened this month alone posting cheap unrealistic prices on vehicles.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
chibabe3:

Welcome
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Weigher: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
FastShipping:

KingsAuto is definitely using another username now. He just signed in at 11.29pm and logged out immediately after posting garbage.

Too many new monikers in auto sections that were opened this month alone posting cheap unrealistic prices on vehicles.
don't worry, we shall track them down. After through with fugitive kingsautos, we will embark on operation burst the scammer. I have notice four to five id again, I will do their background check thoroughly and brief the whole house

1 Like

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by mytime24(f): 12:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Weigher:
don't worry, we shall track them down. After through with fugitive kingsautos, we will embark on operation burst the scammer. I have notice four to five id again, I will do their background check thoroughly and brief the whole house
keep up wit d gudjob,

#NL auto must b free frm scammers

1 Like

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by globalresource: 1:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Weigher:

I don't know why a human being would love to rub someone of his or her hard earned money. Na wa

they should be push back to OLX where they flourish. cant buy on OLX again cos of these weeds
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by globalresource: 1:38am On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

I didn't know you saw what I'm seeing too. KingAutos has accomplices here on nairaland. They are all in Nigeria doing there shady business. KingsAutos himself is in Nigeria. How can he be in Texas and be selling man Diesel, DAF, IVECO and European vehicles? He opened his username here on July02, 2015 and he already delivered his first vehicle in Mazda 323 that happens to be and European car. Those vehicles and trucks are not available anywhere in the U.S.

You cannot be in Texas and be selling European based vehicles and trucks.

GOD help you guys in bursting these evil trolls defrauding people of their hard earned money

1 Like

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2015
betandwin8484:

Welcome

Wondering why King Autos decided not to defend himself anymore on this accusations by FastShipping, anyway this is the message we got on his BBM dp,

''I'm really hurt angry customer whom I rendered help to now turned against me shocked it hurts...tears...NL suck''.

My advise to King Autos is that this may not be the solution to this problem, allow us to hear your side of the story and then take a decision on the genuineness or otherwise of your business.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2015
chibabe3:

Wondering why King Autos decided not to defend himself anymore on this accusations by FastShipping, anyway this is the message we got on his BBM dp,

''I'm really hurt angry customer whom I rendered help to now turned against me shocked it hurts...tears...NL suck''.

My advise to King Autos is that this may not be the solution to this problem, allow us to hear your side of the story and then take a decision on the genuineness or otherwise of your business.

Good morning Nairalanders , well this is getting interesting, We will stick around with patient until he gives us his side of the story
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
betandwin8484:

Good morning Nairalanders , well this is getting interesting, We will stick around with patient until he gives us his side of the story

You go wait tire na....

Haven't you seen KingsAutos has limited his time on nairaland since we exposed him? KingsAutos averages 40 posts per day but he is no where to be found in the last 40 hours. He has only posted two taunting posts so far in 24 hours.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

You go wait tire na....

Haven't you seen KingsAutos has limited his time on nairaland since we exposed him? KingsAutos averages 40 posts per day but he is no where to be found in the last 40 hours. He has only posted two taunting posts so far in 24 hours.
Lmao! I salute o, Oga mI! Too sharp dey worry you....

KingAutos, y are you crying? The people you duped picked the money they paid you on the streets ba? You never see anything oo....you go deactivate join. Goat!!

ChelseaBMW!!! Come and see oooo!!! Another barawo on the loose!!! grin angry
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Idowuogbo(f): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
betandwin8484:

He should also explain how he delivered the Mazda 18 days from the day he registered.. he registered July 2nd and the mazda is already in Nigeria..
really? Na air freight hin use? shocked shocked
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Weigher:
@chibabe3, defend for where? Wen judge dey talk, the criminal must remain silence or na another trouble hin wan land himself. Walahi notorious kingsautos get many record for my hand infact I dey look for good promoter wey go promote his record. If he dare say mehn, I go say mehn mehn mehn. So many episode. The thunder wey go fire kingsautos still dey do press up for SANGO OLOKOSO SHRINE... ABINA LOJU ABINA LENU YERI -YERI
I love this line bajestically grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

########### Brand New 2016 Toyota Alphard Executive Bus Exl....price 23m Asking / Toyota Camry Sport (muscle)2009 For Urgent Sales. / Rover 623si For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.