Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** (5204 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

really? Na air freight hin use? shocked shocked

No be small, he registered July 2nd,, 2 days ago he uploaded picture of European Mazda he sent from Texas, the Mazda is now in Nigeria, fiest class flight na him use
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

You go wait tire na....

Haven't you seen KingsAutos has limited his time on nairaland since we exposed him? KingsAutos averages 40 posts per day but he is no where to be found in the last 40 hours. He has only posted two taunting posts so far in 24 hours.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy let him open another thread with new name, we will catch him again...
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:
SUPER CLEAN MAZDA 323 DELIVERED TO A HAPPY CUSTOMER BASED IN DELTA STATE[b][/b]
You m0ron! In this day and age,person dey hold paper to share testimony? Who are you fooling? Even a blind man will know this shyte is made up. Thunder and Oluweri grind ya useless brain dia. Your mumunity is 100%. Foooooooolish thing!
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingsAutos:
ARE YOU SERIOUS.............

ALL THIS HAPPENING HERE

OMG!!!!!
See this Malu, so you can call God? So na satan create the ones you dupe ba? Id!ot! Chineke na k'pogi dia! angry
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
betandwin8484:

No be small, he registered July 2nd,, 2 days ago he uploaded picture of European Mazda he sent from Texas, the Mazda is now in Nigeria, fiest class flight na him use
Lolz...na odechi he use fly that car na. grin

1 Like

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You m0ron! In this day and age,person dey hold paper to share testimony? Who are you fooling? Even a blind man will know this shyte is made up. Thunder and Oluweri grind ya useless brain dia. Your mumunity is 100%. Foooooooolish thing!

Imagine he took deposit from somebody just last week and all of a sudden he called the person on Monday that the vehicles has been loaded in one vessel called Rainbow vessel and on the way to Lagos. That is absolutely a lie. That vessel doesn't exist. KingsAutos only preparing ground to ask for more money.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
@King Autos....After thorough research on you...I have come to conclusion that you are a scam. My reasons are your mobile number was registered in San Jose Carlifornia and you claim to be in Texas. Secondly, there is no shipping company called rainbow.

If you are otherwise kindly provide the following:

1. A Facebook
2. A family address where your family members live.

if in any case you are a fraud I will personally murder your family without pity.

I will advise the Mods to delete this bastard before he dent the reputation of Nairaland. Take your scam to OLX.

If you provoke me the more I know what to do as a Celeboi and you will be smelling like a He-Goat where ever you are or located. If you doubt me then give me a try. You bastard!!!
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by suruwilliams(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na waoooo Scam everywere shocked
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where is this gabrielmotors of a animal that was making mouth, he went hiding too ?
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
betandwin8484:
Where is this gabrielmotors of a animal that was making mouth, he went hiding too ?

Gabrielmotors is also KingsAutos.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Eyop: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

Gabrielmotors is also KingsAutos.

And KingAutos is Gabrielmotors grin cheesy
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by owobloww: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
For nigerians duping nigerians,u are bunch of fo.ols ive made cash selling cars legitimately,why dont u join the circle,its very easy,find sellers around you inspect theirs cars and sell,get ur commission then u gud,why d fake scam shiiee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by olu4life(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
*spreads mat* ose idowu for sharing… Where my popcorn undecided grin
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Gboliwe: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

really? Na air freight hin use? shocked shocked

Fhemmmy motors already answered that indirectly. He said he as the dealer will upload it and send via email and the buyer will download from his system into the disc and bam! The ride will be ready and available.
LWTMB. cheesy grin grin
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gboliwe:

Fhemmmy motors already answered that indirectly. He said he as the dealer will upload it and send via email and the buyer will download from his system into the disc and bam! The ride will be ready and available.
LWTMB. cheesy grin grin

My Chairman at the top, i beg the weather is too warm for someone to laugh so hard jare . . . . Lol
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Gboliwe: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

My Chairman at the top, i beg the weather is too warm for someone to laugh so hard jare . . . . Lol

I read that your post and almost fell down laughing!

I don't understand some people sha.
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gboliwe:

I read that your post and almost fell down laughing!

I don't understand some people sha.

Bros, i tire for people on Nairaland oh . . . Anyone that wanna live long cant take too many things here serious, a place where everyone wanna play the victim and be throwing below the belt punches. grin grin
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by topeajis(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Bros, i tire for people on Nairaland oh . . . Anyone that wanna live long cant take too many things here serious, a place where everyone wanna play the victim and be throwing below the belt punches. grin grin

One of the trucks has a covered European ( I think german) plate number
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by jamace(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Oh wicked souls, why have you allowed demon to possess you, duping/scamming your brothers and sisters in the name of prosperity? Even the gods are sad at your behaviour. Repent now!
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Gboliwe:

LWTMB. cheesy grin grin
Roftlmaaaaaaaaaooooooo!!! No clearing cost? I like this service ooo...very cheap! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by boliano(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer neither do I sell any ghost product, all my cars land n houses are all visible for inspection in lagos Nigeria here,
I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is located at klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

His profile was open 7:54am On Jul 02
1 Like (Like)
Personal text: MY NUMBER +1 4084787014
Time registered: July 02, 2015
Time spent online: 2 days & 19 hours

While my own profile has been in existence since. Time registered: October 06, 2011
Time spent online: 16 days & 23 hours
View My posts (5507) | View My topics (429)
Section Most Active In: Autos

There is difference in my own business name and this so call kings Autos,

Thanks and God bless.....
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by uscofield: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
KingsAutos:
SUPER CLEAN MAZDA 323 DELIVERED TO A HAPPY CUSTOMER BASED IN DELTA STATE[b][/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/2470269/kings-autos-real-genuine-see

SAME BANGLE ON THE SAME ARM, SAME BODY BUILT, SAME MUSCLE IN THE PICTURES OF HIS DELIVERED GOODS....GUY, WATCH AM OOO.
HELL IS THE ONLY SURE HOME OF SCAMMERS
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by FastShipping: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
uscofield:

https://www.nairaland.com/2470269/kings-autos-real-genuine-see

SAME BANGLE ON THE SAME ARM, SAME BODY BUILT, SAME MUSCLE IN THE PICTURES OF HIS DELIVERED GOODS....GUY, WATCH AM OOO.
HELL IS THE ONLY SURE HOME OF SCAMMERS

grin grin grin
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by betandwin8484: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2015
New dealer in the house, Can you guess who ? no need for introduction https://www.nairaland.com/prestigemotors
Re: *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** by bighead1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2005 Super Clean / I Need Honda Atf Z1 Fluid @ A Reasonable Price Or An Alternative For Eod V6 / Jaguar S Type 3.0 (2006)@2M(08096577304)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.