Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I AM SARUMAN: THE POWER OF ISENGARD IS AT YOUR COMMAND!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I AM SARUMAN: THE POWER OF ISENGARD IS AT YOUR COMMAND!!! (469 Views)

Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found / The Secret Power Of Olamide / Power Of Visual Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I AM SARUMAN: THE POWER OF ISENGARD IS AT YOUR COMMAND!!! by Catalyst007(m): 4:55am On Jul 21, 2015
WATCH MY IMITATION OF SARUMAN...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNOanOCQISs
Re: I AM SARUMAN: THE POWER OF ISENGARD IS AT YOUR COMMAND!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Catalyst007:
Keeping my fingers crossed for Fast 7. It is to come out in September and seems to be the final installment.
Paul Walker's death did not affect the completion, as a CGI of him was composited- on his brother ; to complete the few scenes Paul wasn't able to finish before he died.

UNRELATED FUN FACT: VIN Diesel voiced GROOT in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY.

TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION:
Let's Talk about what makes the Fast & Furious FRANCHISE so good.

September keh! Film wey I don watch 16tyms... Yu sure say na dis world yu dey sha??

(1) (Reply)

Car Mout For Rent / High School Film Trend / VIDEO: Man Caught Eating Snake Alive For Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.