Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids (44961 Views)

Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
This is not right for a married woman. Showing off her body like itz no body's biznez.

The husband is not complaining.. mind your biz tongue

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by amanze15(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2015
ATL
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by iyketech(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2015
The lukiest of all tubaba's women

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
This is not right for a married woman. Showing off her body like itz no body's biznez.

Then you should see Eto's wife...
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by SPDAZZY(f): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=RedCard1 post=36110933]Tubaba has bad eyes for women. The only beautiful women he's been involved with are Caroline Ekanem Danjuma and Vien Tetsola and unfortunately, he didn't take any of them seriously. The rest are just there. Pero Adeniyi is manageable, Sunbo Ajaba has never been good looking. Annie is just too tacky.

I believe it is not just facial and body looks that men seek for in women they wish to spend eternity with. Inner beauty matters, I believe he was looking for the woman whose inner beauty compliments his.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by amanze15(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nice. buh she is using her daughters to cover her body, so we can't yet say how hot the body is undecided

#IBelieveInFairJudgement
when its summer even grandma they wear boxers and singlet enter pool, exposure is need grin wink
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by jimi4us: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
wake up its 21st century. which village are you from.?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2015
jimi4us:
wake up its 21st century. which village are you from.?
irunmole village.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Rubyventures: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

Next time when she wants to go for a swim, she go tie buba and iro.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by justi4jesu(f): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

So she shouldn't swim or she should swim with a track suit. Hian better get married to a village girl then.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by damiloladuke: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2015
this one just dey spend baba money

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2015
...where is 2faceidibia shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by wakes: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Celebrity status is good indeed!
Anything you do is celebrated!
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by horlabiyi(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2015
alrightalrightalright
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by goshenleye(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2015
wow.....this beautiful
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by kansolah1(f): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2015
RedCard1:
Tubaba has bad eyes for women. The only beautiful women he's been involved with are Caroline Ekanem Danjuma and Vien Tetsola and unfortunately, he didn't take any of them seriously. The rest are just there. Pero Adeniyi is manageable, Sunbo Ajaba has never been good looking. Annie is just too tacky.

Note: I'm not hating
Seems like hating to me
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Then you should see Eto's wife...
must we copy otherz. Let dem do theirz while we do ourz.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by kansolah1(f): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=SPDAZZY post=36115287][/quote]

help me tell him o @spdazzy
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by nerodenero: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2015
RedCard1:
Tubaba has bad eyes for women. The only beautiful women he's been involved with are Caroline Ekanem Danjuma and Vien Tetsola and unfortunately, he didn't take any of them seriously. The rest are just there. Pero Adeniyi is manageable, Sunbo Ajaba has never been good looking. Annie is just too tacky.
I get your point but better to marry a tacky Annie and have rest of mind, than marry Miss World and die of frustration

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Awesomeking: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2015
shokky24:
Cold nko
isnt it obvious that place is kinda hot :/
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Readonee35L(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
She suppose wear skirt and blouse go pool nau angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by femi4: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nice. buh she is using her daughters to cover her body, so we can't yet say how hot the body is undecided

#IBelieveInFairJudgement
See your backside.......Lackadesical!!!!
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by chomytex(f): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2015
Y are u always like this?
Vanquay:
undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by mcmbonu: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Ayameze2015(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2015
RedCard1:

nawao 4 u. na that beauty wey dey between ladies leg concern tubaba o0o! D guy no send the physical appearance
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by 9jauk: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Weh the breast....what's the point of fronting your body when yiu are not Serena Williams

I'm so disappointed 3face lol

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by kestolove95(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2015
People ar much in dat pool
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
must we copy otherz. Let dem do theirz while we do ourz.

Copy ke?

I don't know what part of the country you're from.

But before the British came, our maidens didn't wear any clothes - at least, here in the East.

I can remember my maternal grandma - of blessed memory - giving us gist of how they ran into the bush when the whites wanted to make them wear clothes.

We are the ORIGINAL nudists.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

Your words mean nothing when your actions are the complete opposite
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Pamelayoung: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2015
First daughter has grown so big o

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by melvin0004(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2015
angry2baba 2 girls, hmmmmm I see payback tym soon frm guys.....
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Rubyventures: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2015
kestolove95:
People ar much in dat pool

That's because it might be some sort of water park.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: 'Fine Girls Like Us, We No Dey Hustle, Nah Them Dey Rush Us' (Pics) / Kcee Accused Of Cheating On His Wife Over Controversial Photo With Lady In Spain / Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.