Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids (44962 Views)

Anna Banner Flaunts Her Bikini Body In All-black Undies / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by lahbordiz5(f): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
You look sexy more than ever, tubaba dey try Kan
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by saasala(m): 1:37am On Jul 22, 2015
RedCard1:
Tubaba has bad eyes for women. The only beautiful women he's been involved with are Caroline Ekanem Danjuma and Vien Tetsola and unfortunately, he didn't take any of them seriously. The rest are just there. Pero Adeniyi is manageable, Sunbo Ajaba has never been good looking. Annie is just too tacky.

Note: I'm not hating

You see where you are getting it all wrong.... You dont chose to marry a woman based on her beauty... Beauty is vain and looks are deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by seun70(m): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Nothing HOT here johr
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Godmother:

My dear, what's foolish is people who don't mind their biz? And anyways you can see her swimsuit is really covered. What were u expecting her to wear anyways; buba and wrapper to be beach? Abeg park well and leave your caveman mentality.
When your wife goes to the beach tell her to wear a bodysuit just cos you don't want another man to have a glimpse at even her toe.
yes i will, because i love her so much and can't afford to lose her or share her with another man. if your husband don't cherish you that much, i cherish my wife.
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by IkUKU01(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2015
amanze15:
them.just wan commot for summer
kaee dis 2 face daughter fit me die..
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Rubyventures: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2015
jack67:
yes i will, because i love her so much and can't afford to lose her or share her with another man. if your husband don't cherish you that much, i cherish my wife.

There is a very thin line between love and obsessive controlling behaviour.
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rubyventures:

There is a very thin line between love and obsessive controlling behaviour.
whatever dear, i love my woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Accused Of Cheating On His Wife Over Controversial Photo With Lady In Spain / Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) / Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.