Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

List Of Some Of The Interesting Names Of Places In Ogun State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Some Of The Interesting Names Of Places In Ogun State (896 Views)

Female SS2 Student Who Returned Lost N18,000 In Ogun Gets N200,000 Reward.Photos / Common Terms And Popular Places In UNILAG / A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Some Of The Interesting Names Of Places In Ogun State by Tunde25(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2015
Listening to the news on the radio over the years has educated me a little on some interesting names of places in Ogun state. Here are they:
adigbe
onikolobo
sapon
iberekodo
ita eko
ita osin
ita elega
ita iyalode
itoku
ita osugbo
sokori
panseke
orile-imo
iyana mortuary
adatan
ipokia
itori
papalanto
imeko
osiele
gbagura
erunwon
ewekoro
oke ilewo
oke igbehin
igbesa
ijeja
ijemo titun
imagbon
ipokia
isiwo
olomoore
simawa
ibafo
ibara
iyana iyesi
kemta oloko
lafenwa
totoro
igbore
Imasayi

Please no harm intended and I am not trying to make jest of any names here
Re: List Of Some Of The Interesting Names Of Places In Ogun State by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Shiun
Igbore
Ajebo
Abule
Camp
Alabata
Isabo

U be egba guy? U dey stay d town?
Re: List Of Some Of The Interesting Names Of Places In Ogun State by buzquet(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2015
aro oke egunya lantoro ishiwo ose Iperu ipara adatan itoko
Re: List Of Some Of The Interesting Names Of Places In Ogun State by Tunde25(m): 4:58am On Jul 22, 2015
sunnyeinstein:
Shiun Igbore Ajebo Abule Camp Alabata Isabo U be egba guy? U dey stay d town?

I am Ibadan based
Re: List Of Some Of The Interesting Names Of Places In Ogun State by Tunde25(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2018
Tunde25:
Listening to the news on the radio over the years has educated me a little on some interesting names of places in Ogun state. Here are they:
adigbe
onikolobo
sapon
iberekodo
ita eko
ita osin
ita elega
ita iyalode
itoku
ita osugbo
sokori
panseke
orile-imo
iyana mortuary
adatan
ipokia
itori
papalanto
imeko
osiele
gbagura
erunwon
ewekoro
oke ilewo
oke igbehin
igbesa
ijeja
ijemo titun
imagbon
ipokia
isiwo
olomoore
simawa
ibafo
ibara
iyana iyesi
kemta oloko
lafenwa
totoro
igbore
Imasayi
Igbeba

Please no harm intended and I am not trying to make jest of any names here

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Students’ Application Against JAMB, UNILAG / Nabteb Gce Physics Answers For 2015/2016 / 2015/2016 Oau Admitted Freshers Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.