Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Album Art Blank On The Fone's Media Player - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Album Art Blank On The Fone's Media Player (719 Views)

Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac / Best Audio Media Player For Android / Checking Pregnancy With A BB Fone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Album Art Blank On The Fone's Media Player by darqly(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2009
Hi Guys. I can't get the album art on my tracks to show on my fone. But the darned things come up on my computer, I can't quite figure it out. Any tips?? Anyone? undecided
Re: Album Art Blank On The Fone's Media Player by djsean(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
try addin' d pix manually on ur phone , edit d song details & add d pix 2 d album art section 4rm ur media player, have fun
Re: Album Art Blank On The Fone's Media Player by just2nice(m): 2:00am On Mar 13, 2009
Just do as Dj sean advised.I use the album art function a lot,especially to add a pix to a song and edit the title of mp3 I downloaded from the internet.Just go to your Music player and select Album art among the options.It mainly works with s60v3 phones.
Re: Album Art Blank On The Fone's Media Player by darqly(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2009
Thanks guys but isn't this like double work?? I have a feeling if we get high-speed USB cables (if there's anything like them), it'll be able to transfer de full details including album art in one fell swoop. I think I moved tracks from my pals PS3 with his cable and the album art actually displayed on my 5700 XM.

Second problem is that I'd have to download the album art AGAIN seperately before uploading, dunno where I can even begin to do that, cos I have tons of music on the fone.

(1) (Reply)

The U.s. Military Now Issues The Ipod Touch. / Used Iphone 8gb For 38k Only! / Please Help With The Price Of Brand New Nokia e-71 and 5800xm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.