Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Best Audio Media Player For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Audio Media Player For Android (8612 Views)

Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer / Good Music Player For Android / I Need Flash Player For Galaxy S3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
please, apart from TTPOD and VLC, What's the best media player you ever used.
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by blackgig(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Audio - poweramp.
Video - MX player.

10 Likes

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by aieromon(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Poweramp - audio
BS Player - video
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nsonaso(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
liljboy: please, apart from TTPOD and VLC, What's the best media player you ever used.

In my opinion no Music Player supersedes TTPod Music Player
And that's why am developing lyrics for them
Check it out http://www.facebook.com/TTPodMusicPlayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by oyewolestephen(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nsonaso:

I totally agree with you. I have been using it for the past 8 months, to be sincere many features plus great performance
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by UchihaItachi(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nothing beats my stock media player, never had the cause to look elsewhere cool

4 Likes

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Pdizzle(m): 1:08am On Sep 20, 2014
blackgig: Audio - poweramp.
Video - MX player.
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by encryptjay(m): 1:20am On Sep 20, 2014
I always return to MX player cos the UI is nice unlike BS player and co. Its operation is smooth and it classifies videos accordingly.
For Audio Player, TTpod and Google play music all the way.

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2014
I'll download and check em out.
.. Thanks.
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by liljboy(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Nsonaso:

I know ttpod is good, started using it from symbian days..... but the latest version on Google play h as got some sound effect problems
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nsonaso(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2014
liljboy: I know ttpod is good, started using it from symbian days..... but the latest version on Google play h as got some sound effect problems

What sound problem are you talking about? Am using v7.5 beta 1 but the current stable version is v7.4.1
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by lanre316: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2014
I used ttpod briefly but get turned off by the Chinese characters here and there in the app. I don't know why they can't make a fully translated English app. Besides, the sound control and sound quality is not comparable to poweramp. Only those who have not used poweramp will say that any other music app is better than it. I have used ttpod, neutron, realplayer, rocket, playerpro, Google play music etc etc and I always come back to poweramp cos it's simply the best, if you know how to use it to the fullest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Exjoker(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2014
mobo player
real player is also cool
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Dabss(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2014
My player - video
apollo player - audio
Ttpod is not very user friendly.
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by lanre316: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2014
Here is a full review of poweramp on androidcentral

http://www.androidcentral.com/poweramp-android-2014-review

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2014
Poweramp rocks!!

3 Likes

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nsonaso(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2014
UchihaItachi: Nothing beats my stock media player, never had the cause to look elsewhere cool

Which phone is that?
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by darlingnuel(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Poweramp offers only trial version (15 days). Are there links to get the unlocked version?

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Damlesky(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2014
The best is Poweramp.
The number 1 is Poweramp.
The god of audio player on android is Poweramp.
The chairman of audioplayer Poweramp.
The reason y ppl go for ttpod is because of lyrics and Poweramp can show lyrics too.

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by lanre316: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2014
darlingnuel: Poweramp offers only trial version (15 days). Are there links to get the unlocked version?

I actually bought mine on play store using my Mastercard for about N300 (Which is what I would recommend).

But alternatively if you are rooted, you can download lucky patcher and get the trial version patched to become full version.

The link below should be helpful. www.explore-your-magical-world..com.es/2014/05/poweramp-apk-premium-cracked-latest.html?m=1
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Damlesky(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2014

[b]POWERAMP MUSIC PLAYER APK 2.0.9 BUILD 530 FULL VERSION
Requirements: 2.1 and up,
root access
Overview: Powerful Music Player for Android.
Key Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (*some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing,
balance
- crossfade
- gapless
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files
support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl
playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- scrobbling
- tag editor
- visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial.

HOW TO UNLOCK IT:
1.) Install GooglePlay.Installer.apk
2.) Run "Installer cracked GooglePlay" and press "Install and Reboot".
3.) Enable Internet.
4.) Install PowerAMP Unlocker.apk
5.) Install PowerAMP v2.0.9.apk
6.) Run PowerAMP. Done!!!
[/b]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nsonaso(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2014
lanre316: I used ttpod briefly but get turned off by the Chinese characters here and there in the app. I don't know why they can't make a fully translated English app. Besides, the sound control and sound quality is not comparable to poweramp. Only those who have not used poweramp will say that any other music app is better than it. I have used ttpod, neutron, realplayer, rocket, playerpro, Google play music etc etc and I always come back to poweramp cos it's simply the best, if you know how to use it to the fullest.

[b]
Answers to some of your questions

1. The basic and primary functions of TTPod (which is to play music) are fully translated to English.
The other options like ONLINE, RANK, LIBRARY is a bonus and there are Chinese website (though TTPod is made to access them) which I don't think you will expect them to be in English knowing that 98% Chinese doesn't understand English

2. Talking about Sound control and Sound Quality... I don't know much about that but TTPod have a good Audio Reverb like Concert, Theater, Bedroom, Parlor etc that I find so interesting. And also has 109 different preset Equalizer (Making TTPod to have 80% preset equalizer for all the music genre). I've plugged my phone to my Home Theater System at home to test the Equalizer and believe me it's really great...

I've used PowerAmp though I may not know how to use it to the fullest like you said.

About THEME and Skin... TTPod is not left out either

About displaying Lyrics... Bro believe it or not it's your choice TTPod is the best with scoring lyrics... Not every time you will like to steer at your Music Player just to read the lyrics and cos of this TTPod has made it possible for you to read your music lyrics even when you're on your home screen, browsing the Web or even playing games... As long as your music is ON

I've used PowerAmp, TuneWiki, Musicmatch, Apollo, Stock Sony Xperia Z2 Walkman latest version, MIUI Music Player, HUAWEI emotion UI 2.3 Music player, oppo color OS Music player, Different Samsung stock Music Player, GiONEE music player..

What I love most in Sony Walkman is the stunning visualization... If TTPod would have port it to their device or employ the old symbian visualization, it will be better than their current visualization

The killer features I love in TuneWiki are 1. You can recommend/share the track you're r playing with your followers 2. You can also commented on the track you're playing and it will be published in Facebook and Twitter 3. TuneWiki keeps the record of all the music you played, the number of Times you've played a particular a track and the number of times you played a particular Artist songs and it's keeps ranking you as the top fan of that Artist based on the number of his/her Music you've played... Just like Last.fm

Then I was the Top fan of Don Williams, Kenny G, Yanni, Kenny Rogers, 2nd in Celine Dion

... This features is what I also want TTPod to port to TTPod
[/b]
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nsonaso(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2014
lanre316:

I actually bought mine on play store using my Mastercard for about N300 (Which is what I would recommend).

But alternatively if you are rooted, you can download lucky patcher and get the trial version patched to become full version.

The link below should be helpful. www.explore-your-magical-world..com.es/2014/05/poweramp-apk-premium-cracked-latest.html?m=1

Which card is that bro? I use to use Standard Chartered before but those people have annoying over protection security so they disabled it
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by lanre316: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2014
Nsonaso:

Which card is that bro? I use to use Standard Chartered before but those people have annoying over protection security so they disabled it

Mastercard issued to me by my bank (first bank). I linked it to my play store account . And the naira equivalent is deducted for my purchases on play store and other online market. Just go to your bank and request for Mastercard that can be used internationally.

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nsonaso(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2014
Damlesky:
The reason y ppl go for ttpod is because of lyrics and Poweramp can show lyrics too.

That's not all bro....

TTPod has so many features than PowerAmp and it's completely free

About showing/displaying lyrics....
As at last year that I used PowerAmp
PowerAmp lyrics is static while TTPod lyrics auto flows/scroll by itself

And about displaying lyrics, there more tweaks you can do to TTPod lyrics that you can't do with PowerAmp visit TTPod fan page to learn more http://www.facebook.com/TTPodMusicPlayer
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by UchihaItachi(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2014
Nsonaso:
Which phone is that?

LG G2...
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nsonaso(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2014
lanre316:

Mastercard issued to me by my bank (first bank). I linked it to my play store account . And the naira equivalent is deducted for my purchases on play store and other online market. Just go to your bank and request for Mastercard that can be used internationally.

Well that's what I've been using on ATM Machines as it pays more than verve card... Though I've not tried it online but I will try it now that you've told me it works
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by Nsonaso(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
UchihaItachi:

LG G2...

Never tried LG products

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by louisv(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2014
blackgig: Audio - poweramp.
Video - MX player.
Only fellow of real experience knows this.... Those two are d best!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by iamsegsy(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2014
TTPOD rocks!!! I thought I was the only one who loves that app
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by lanre316: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2014
I believe the best thing to do is to download both apps and use them and compare their functionality and go for whichever suits you best.

Cheers.
Re: Best Audio Media Player For Android by emilusakpos: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nothing beats Jet audio plus not even poweramp.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Customer Care (180) / Between Iphone & Nokia N95 8gig / Glo Is Still Offering Promo Despite Promo Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.