Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Can I Do This Event ? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Can I Do This Event ? (958 Views)

Get This Event Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Do This Event ? by ceecee0703(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2015
helloo friends! Av been working on organising this Educational event and sourcing for sponsors cos the bugdet became increasingly large but i am not yet registered wit co operate affairs commission thats my establishment. Is it possible to go on with the plans? am also considering involving a friend who is registered already and use his name but i dont wanna hurt anyone nor anyone me cos this educational event is out of my own passion.... hoping for +ve replies.

thank you
Re: How Can I Do This Event ? by shadowripper(f): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2015
slow and steady wins the race
Re: How Can I Do This Event ? by PasNet: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
What I understand from your explanation is, you want to use the platform to raise funds to kick start a full grown business. Correct me if I am wrong.

My advice, from my experience, your best bet is to leverage on the capacity of established businesses. You can use your friends platform to run the 1st training to see how it will look like when you start yours, but be sure to state categorically the stakes each of you have in the business because I am sure your friend will want to use your passion as an advantage by the time the business booms. Make sure it is written black an white and well understood by each parties involved.

Another thing you should not forget to do is when advertising the training, don't forget to state it that it is in partnership with the established firm and not a sole intellectual property of the hosting firm.

Make sure you have access to the account where the money will be paid. ***Very important***.

Either you want to partner or get a sponsor, be sure to understand what you are going into to avoid future misunderstanding.

Best of luck in your endeavor.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do This Event ? by ceecee0703(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Another thing you should not forget to do is when advertising the training, don't forget to state it that it is in partnership with the established firm and not a sole intellectual property of the hosting firm.

[/quote]

my bro. thanks bt what u mean is it my unregistered firm in partnership with his own?
2ndly by Gods grace this event is my God given creation n passion am awake now writing letters and proposals so should i jus let him be d building owner or tag him along....thank you so far
Re: How Can I Do This Event ? by PasNet: 4:52am On Jul 22, 2015
ceecee0703:

my bro. thanks bt what u mean is it my unregistered firm in partnership with his own?
2ndly by Gods grace this event is my God given creation n passion am awake now writing letters and proposals so should i jus let him be d building owner or tag him along....thank you so far

Yes, your unregistered firm with his own registered firm so that by the time you register your firm it won't be difficult to migrate your clients. The caption can be ABC COMPANY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH XYZ COMPANY PRESENTS.....

ABC COMPANY IS THE REGISTERED FIRM OWNED BY YOUR FRIEND WHILE XYZ IS YOUR UNREGISTERED FIRM

Letting him be the building owner or a Tag -along?..... well it depends on your agreement with him.... if he is a business person, he will ask for a stake in the business else or otherwise, he will just allow you use his business name and facility just for free ( is that the meaning of "Tag-along"?)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do This Event ? by ceecee0703(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2015
PasNet:

Yes, your unregistered firm with his own registered firm so that by the time you register your firm it won't be difficult to migrate your clients. The caption can be ABC COMPANY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH XYZ COMPANY PRESENTS.....

ABC COMPANY IS THE REGISTERED FIRM OWNED BY YOUR FRIEND WHILE XYZ IS YOUR UNREGISTERED FIRM

Letting him be the building owner or a Tag -along?..... well it depends on your agreement with him.... if he is a business person, he will ask for a stake in the business else or otherwise, he will just allow you use his business name and facility just for free ( is that the meaning of "Tag-along"?)

am grateful thank you

(1) (Reply)

Brymo, Bez, Femi Leye + 25 Incredible Moments From The Tamerri Festival In Abuja / Make Your Event Colourful With A Neat Decoration / Event Manager: Philip Party Planners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.