Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma (1019 Views)

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / AS Roma Signs Umar And Nura, 2 Nigerian Players / AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by dimensional(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Kelechi Iheanacho score in the 54th min in a international club friendly with As Roma

This boy is to me will the much awaited no 9 striker that Super eagle is in dire need of

source

www.livescores.com/soccer/intl/champions-cup-group-a/roma-vs-manchester-city/1-1961398/

more detailed

m.goal.com/x/en-ng/match/299082/live-commentary

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by Pergrace: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by Readwarn(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
He should just move to another club or get a loan for more playing time.

He cant just compete with Kun Aguero undecided.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by Pergrace: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Readwarn:

I feel he can compete if given ample time to play...

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by dimensional(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Readwarn:

My personal person i agree with you.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Manu Garba u see life ride on NACHO

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by Sunnypa11(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
A goal and assist.....Dzeko and jovetic are going
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by kizolo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
It's obvious Iheanacho will be the next star to come through Man City's Academy.

Technically, he appears to have everything. A
forward capable of playing anywhere across front
line, he can use both feet, has remarkable close
control and has searing pace that can leave
defenders for dead. There's very little holding him
back, and the club appears to have big plans for
him.

Interestingly, he's been promoted into Man City's first team squad for this upcoming season.

With hard work I think he would be able to compete with the likes of Aguero, Bony, Dzeko and other forwards.

He's young and he's a really good talent. So y'all should watch out for Kelechi Iheanacho!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
this is the same guy that malu nnama refuse to play because the whole team had one bad game. carry on nacho, the lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
this is the same guy that malu nnama refused to play because the whole team had one bad game. carry on nacho, the lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by timm1990(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
One goal and one assist, I think d guy is amazing and should make is senior team debut this season

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
where is loud mouthed Nduka Ugbade who opined that if kelechi iheanancho was good enough,why is he not playing for ETIHAD FIRST TEAM.
I hope he is watching the lad`s progress.
manu gave us excuses that the lad was unfit.the lad just recovered from an armstring injury which ruled him out in the last game last week.Today,he has proven doubters wrong by putting up a superb performance in this game getting a goal and an assist against AS ROMA is no mean feat.
let haters and doubters keep sulking while the dude keeps making progress.Take it or leave,he is part of pelligrini plan this season in his 1st team.With the likes of dzeko sold out and aguero prone to injury ,he will get to play beside CL,EPL,there is carling cup and Fa cup..

THE DUDE HAS COME TO STAY IN ETIHAD THIS SEASON.I ALSO FEEL THAT NIGERIAN PLAYERS THIS SEASON WILL MAKE GIANT STRIDES.

COACH SUNDAY OLISEH,ITS HIGH TIME YOU LOOK IN ON THIS YOUNG LAD,HE HAS COME OF AGE TO LEAD SUPER EAGLES ATTACK.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by robosky02(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
if barbar no sabi barb him go say the clipper no sharp

but when correct barbar handle the same clipper

work done finish.... ride on abeg

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Score For Mancity Against As Roma by edi287: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
It was a good finish. However, he lost possession alot especially in the second half.
The argument of him being put in the wrong position should be put to bed now.

(1) (Reply)

Akinfenwa Claims He'd 'snooze' Costa If They Clashed On The Pitch(pix) / Bet And Win / Best Banker Tips On Soccer Dropping Already (best Ever On Nairaland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.