Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram (29982 Views)

The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Reekado Banks Becomes The 8th Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram / Korede Bello, Reekado Banks And Dija Verified On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by stinggy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Big baby... your mates are fathering kids... ur here rejoicing over IG.... Baba put your millions and joystick to work ur no longer a baby... and improve on ur English u fall our hands for MAMA.... secondly when next u wanna appear on a video please dont wear the rag u wore in #Godwin video.. undecided

Thought I'm alone on the Godwin issue. The shirt is too small for him. And was he trying to out-dance Korede sef

Chimkaire r u c wat am saw?
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Pakingzzz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by KingKuntaVart: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
stinggy:

Thought I'm alone on the Godwin issue. The shirt is too small for him. And was he trying to out-dance Korede sef

oboy don jazzy spoil that small boy video.... asin eeehh anytime they play the video on soundcity i quickly change it to avoid trowing up...
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
stinggy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by stinggy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
oboy don jazzy spoil that small boy video.... asin eeehh anytime they play the video on soundcity i quickly change it to avoid trowing up...
Told a gf, she almost killed me. I was like bae calm down, I'm a huge fan of jazzy. But he roundly messed up here. The shirt on jean was off. His dance was wack. At a time I was asking if he owns the video or Korede sef. I mean where was the Don in his Jazzy in that vid? angry angry

Bro, I've saved that your first comment. I must show her I wasn't the only one pissed off.

chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U ba? I jus dey look u undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
stinggy:

Told a gf, she almost killed me. I was like bae calm down, I'm a huge fan of jazzy. But he roundly messed up here. The shirt on jean was off. His dance was wack. At a time I was asking if he owns the video or Korede sef. I mean where was the Don in his Jazzy in that vid? angry angry

Bro, I've saved that your first comment. I must show her I wasn't the only one pissed off.

U ba? I jus dey look u undecided
...na yhu ai jes dey luk sad
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Big baby... your mates are fathering kids... ur here rejoicing over IG.... Baba put your millions and joystick to work ur no longer a baby... and improve on ur English u fall our hands for MAMA.... secondly when next u wanna appear on a video please dont wear the rag u wore in #Godwin video.. undecided

Hehehehehehe

abi?
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by DuchessD(f): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
braimeddy:
Where's d verification symbol?

The little blue sign der,like a good sign
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by hennesseykrane(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
dat was harsh.no homo sha buh don doesn't knw u.lol
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by 3rdeye1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Who be Number 1
John Mikel Obi is the number 1.
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
HATER!!! GET A LIFE!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by stayblack: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
TRUE TALK WITH BRAIN... grin... grin
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by stigman(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
at that age i would have my millions and kids.... and bad belle people like u go der jealous

You never even start, let me know when you start
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Phemorinho(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
You harsh o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:

Your stupidity is amazing!!

I swear if you go MIT, they will use your mumu for experiment.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by jackpot(f): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
you take daftness to a whole new level dear...... RECEIVE THE MANUAL TO YOUR BRAINS IJN...
King C.UN.T Avatar

I can't waste my time schooling you, hyper-blockhead. You can as well, kiss my unshaved clit!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Alistair58(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
morereb10:
Supreme Mavin Dynasty boss, Don Jazzy got verified on Instagram today and boy check out his funny comment regarding that. I kind of wonder why they have not done that for long.

Congrats sir. -

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/don-jazzy-now-verified-on-instagram.html#sthash.jaStwk6h.dpuf
congratulation sir ! for how much?
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by chopnuckle(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Who be Number 1
Mikel Obi I guess
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:

now this is what we mean when we say hates everywia
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by benkings(m): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
says the broke antelope

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by charliejose: 12:31am On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
is he not your mate? angry undecided.. What have u achieved undecided undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by EmpAeror(m): 1:51am On Jul 22, 2015
What does it mean to be verified
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:

think of how u will make ur own millions. busy body in other people's problem

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by kizydafizy(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2015
DaBullIT:
Who be Number 1

Mikel Obi
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by KingKuntaVart: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2015
lozycool:

think of how u will make ur own millions. busy body in other people's problem
i am..... thank u and when i do i would make good use of it.... like not wearing rags.... like putting it to raising good kids and helping people like u off the streets.
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by KingKuntaVart: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2015
charliejose:
is he not your mate? angry undecided.. What have u achieved undecided undecided
if he was my mate i would have given him a very hard knock on his head to help the quick return of his sense...
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by KingKuntaVart: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2015
jackpot:
King C.U.N.T Avatar

I can't waste my time schooling you, hyper-blockhead. You can as well, kiss my unshaved clit!
the pleasure would be mine, bring the unsaved clits i would do more than kissing..... you uncensored LovePeddler.
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by harffie(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
prolly impotent.
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
BIG BABY THAT CAN FEED U AND UR MISERABLE FAMILY FOR LIFE, I DEFINITELY WANT TO BE LIKE THIS BIG BABY. . . . MUNTULA!
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Purereal(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=KingKuntaVart post=36122269] Big baby... your mates are fathering kids... ur here rejoicing over IG.... Baba put your millions and joystick to work ur no longer a baby... and improve on ur English u fall our hands for MAMA.... secondly when next u wanna appear on a video please dont wear the rag u wore in #Godwin video.. undecided[/quote

he has his life to live.live yours
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by Gab27: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
OMG! #LAMBA.
Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by jackpot(f): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
the pleasure would be mine, bring the unsaved clits i would do more than kissing..... you uncensored LovePeddler.

u wan fight me ba? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi Celebrates Rita Dominic Birthday As He Remembers The 1st Time They Met / Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 / Nigerian Celebrities In South Africa For AMAA 2015 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.