Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) (28394 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Goes Bike Riding. Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) / Ice Prince Visits Palmchat, Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by vecman22(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
GEJ is a thief...
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by OVI75(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
O.K! ERM OMOTOLA WELDON .ERHM
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmm...[size=14pt]OMOTOLA[/size] cool smiley
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wtf
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
lexiconkabir:
omotola i'm still waiting at that marriage spot where you left me and ran away with that rich man cry cry , nevertheless i will still forgive you if you come back to me, BTW christians brothers be like "christians sister in my church are beautiful, but i'm waiting for nicki minaj to repent" grin grin
You go wait tire wink. You think Genny cares about marriage?
Just like Yeni kuti would say on TVC, 'marriage isn't for everyone'
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chai. See NERD calling someone NERD. cheesy. I don talk am
All this Nerds get Brain issues undecided
Teempakguy:
Right . . . but I am more concerned with the other things that happened there than a bunch of sex starved nerds jumping after a person they can never staff in this universe. undecided
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by haywire1: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
blkmum700:
All of them de craze,watin de her body way dem de rush her like that.

Walah u read my mind grin grin grin

#
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Vanquay:
Chai. See NERD calling someone NERD. cheesy. I don talk am
All this Nerds get Brain issues undecided
Lol . . . dey there dey find trouble. As a nerd, I have the right to insult any fellow nerd that behaves senselessly. Which is why I said the below, instead of the above.

Good evening.
Teempakguy:
Right . . . but I am more concerned with the other things that happened there than a bunch of sex starved nerds. jumping after a person they can never staff in this universe. undecided
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
whats the difference all nerds are sex starved undecided. You better face your book cus thats the only way you"ll ever get Laid cheesy
Teempakguy:
Lol . . . dey there dey find trouble. As a nerd, I have the right to insult any fellow nerd that behaves senselessly. Which is why I said the below, instead of the above.

Good evening.
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Uzoudonma: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dem no even grab am well. Dey for call me now.... cool wink.... Expert grabber
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Vanquay:
Dayuuuuuuuuuum Gurl. Yeah She cute. That Ass tho. Whattido. Yeah i would hit it cool. Bang the S*** outta her. Unlike some 40yr olds i know on NL lipsrsealed and even young Gold Diggas lipsrsealed. Meanwhile catch my Novella Wednesday 5pm GMT-5 on Reddit or Nairaland cool. But why they come dey do like Baboon wey never leave Jungle undecided. I would never go crazy over any celeb except Asa Akira embarassed grin

my guy I love asa akira, christy mack and the rest of them
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
BE THERE!!!

Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided Ah! Ahhhhhhhhh! Omo sexy... Ahhhhhhh.. Una the no go kill Una sef Wetin happen
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Vanquay:
whats the difference all nerds are sex starved undecided. You better face your book cus thats the only way you"ll ever get Laid cheesy
I don't plan to get laid anytime soon.

Face Front abeg.
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chai. Ohboy you know them pass me. Make Baba Come back come legalise P*** Industry grin
kiddkash:

my guy I love asa akira, christy mack and the rest of them
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
*faces front, turns skull* You dont have to plan cus all you can do is fantasise tongue. *turns skull to face front* cool
Teempakguy:
I don't plan to get laid anytime soon.

Face Front abeg.
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
She is blessed by God and I appreciate God for her life.

Go Omotola, more grace .

1 Like

Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Vanquay:
*faces front, turns skull* You dont have to plan cus all you can do is fantasise tongue. *turns skull to face front* cool
*satisfied that he is now facing front, _teempakguy continues with his math problem.*
tongue
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by rukkyland(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
I dey craze?
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by tpiadotcom: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Probably for the benefit of the south african watchers.

Didn't something similar happen there ( they say).

Who is arranging all these things sef .

Make una nor do aluu o.
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please who is she
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Omosexy her self, always looking gorgeous smiley

1 Like

Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Omosexy is the sexiest woman in Nigeria after my wife.
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by KemiJesus(f): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beautifully made Omotola, God bless you more nd more ma. Lov you!!!
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by tpiadotcom: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
You go fear backhanded compliment. . .
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by bwalaaly: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
no time guyz
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Vanquay:
Dayuuuuuuuuuum Gurl. Yeah She cute. That Ass tho. Whattido. Yeah i would hit it cool. Bang the S*** outta her. Unlike some 40yr olds i know on NL lipsrsealed and even young Gold Diggas lipsrsealed. Meanwhile catch my Novella Wednesday 5pm GMT-5 on Reddit or Nairaland cool. But why they come dey do like Baboon wey never leave Jungle undecided. I would never go crazy over any celeb except Asa Akira embarassed grin

Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Makes sense cool

1 Like

Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by beyoncausme: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
omo sexy......

Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by Regis001: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Last picture of her standing on the podium is definitely photoshopped. She's much fatter in real life and her legs are not as trim .
Re: Omotola Graces World Youths Skills Day; As Students Go Gaga (Photos) by lahbordiz5(f): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
I so much love this mama, my role model

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Baby Ini Edo / Photos: Ini Edo Casts Her Vote / How Davido Violated NYSC Bye-laws, Travelled To 7 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.