Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Traveling To SA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To SA (588 Views)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To SA by fynboi4sell: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good day to you all,

Please is it possible for me to apply for SA visa in VFS abuja and collect my passport back in VFS lagos branch?
Re: Traveling To SA by goryorhal(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
fynboi4sell:
Good day to you all,

Please is it possible for me to apply for SA visa in VFS abuja and collect my passport back in VFS lagos branch?

Not possible bro ... Bro you too like online shopping ... undecided
Re: Traveling To SA by fynboi4sell: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Thanks bro... But how long is it going to take before i get a response from the embassy and do i need to pay any other fee apart from the visa fee at the VFS?
Re: Traveling To SA by Pelummy(f): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2015
you can pay for ups service fee while paying for VFS fee and it will be delivered at your doorstep whenever its ready smiley
Re: Traveling To SA by Pelummy(f): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2015
fynboi4sell:
Thanks bro... But how long is it going to take before i get a response from the embassy and do i need to pay any other fee apart from the visa fee at the VFS?
U have to pay for VFS service fee too ooo,please take note
Re: Traveling To SA by MarryMeee: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
You can leave your passport at VFS abuja and collect am at OR Tambo upon arrival undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mack Transporting Caterpillar Brings Down Electric Pole(photos) / Money Transfer For Business / Calling On First Year Canadian Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.