Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions (28510 Views)

Wale Adenuga Productions Announces Acting Auditions / Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / New Movie Alert;the Perfect Church By Wale Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by sexylady1(f): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2005
My people I'll appreciate if i can get anyone with information about acting school in Lagos, especially the accredited ones.

Moreso, I'll like someone to give me info on how to contact Wale Adenuga Productions or anyone with his number. Please, I need this help
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by Seun(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2005
To contact Wale Adenuga Productions, just wait for the credits at the end of an episode of Papa Ajasco (the comedy) and you should get their address and phone numbers.

1 Like

Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by sexylady1(f): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2005
thanks seun but i ve tried that but to no avail they are very concious on how they display their number on tv
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by mycutiepie(f): 4:54am On Oct 25, 2005
sexylady1:

thanks seun but i ve tried that but to no avail they are very concious on how they display their number on tv

hit me up thru my pm gal but you go promise me first o rolleyes
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by peculiar(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2005
kiss I also interested in Acting School; let me also no all detail.

Thanks.
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by Seun(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2006
I think you should ask asingle question on each thread. Acting school in Lagos? Maybe universities?
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by stevematix(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2006
i think acting is a good profession for anybody. however u do hav to have a passion as well as the talent to be really successful at it.

now dont take this the wrong way ok, but i think b4 u guys go to any acting academy u shoot a small piece of urself doing a scene or a role u lov so much or something unique, watch it over n over again, make corrections where necessary, and most importantly criticise urself as u would another. thats the only way to make it in acting
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by chistiana(f): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2006
I think i can render little help by getting one of the actress No so u can move on from there,

I happen to be one of the Ex student of Wale Adenuga School, which is Binta International High school.
so u still care for the help just signal so i can help u with that No, not easy to get Adenuga's No.
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by WMoore: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2007
Sir,
It is a great pleasure trying to reach you via this media.
My name is wellensky Atem a Nigerian/Cameroonain,living and working in Ibadan.I am teaching french at unique colloge ibadan and everal others.
I wsih to meet with you since i have totaly beleive you via your films,drama,too many to count.
My number is 08066658160.wellenskya@yahoo.com is my email add.
Yours faithful
Monsieur Wellensky
Ibadan
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by djcrooky(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2008
PEFTI FEES

LENGHT OF COURSE COURSE FEE
3 Months N30,000.00

Scriptwriting
Acting
Presentation

6 Months N60,000.00

Cinematography (camera + Light + Sound)
Editing
Directing
Music
Choreography
Costumes & Make-up
Producing & Production management
Set designing.

ALL ENQUIRIES MUST BE ADDRESSED TO:

The Director,
The Pencils Film & Television Institute (PEFTI)
26/28, Oshodi – Apapa Expressway,
Charity Bus-Stop, Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: 234-1-8170508.

me too i came to the cafe to check it and i got thats how i saw this thread on google, i will call today
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by Darmolah: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
Does one have to write a letter to the Director of PEFTI before being considered for an admission into PEFTI or do you just walk into the company asking to see him. I want to study cinematography. What credentials do i present apart from the passion and desire to become a cinematograpger?
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by finde(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
THE PLACE TO SEE ACCREDITED SCHOOL IN LAGOS STATE NIGERIA IS

PEFTI FILM INSTITUTE

NEW ADDRESS : 7/9 BOLAJEGE CLOSE OFF KARA STREET ISOLO WAY, AJAO ESTATE LAGOS NIGERIA

YOU WILL LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD AND THEIR IS SO MANY OPPORTUNITY YOU CAN GRAB FROM PEFTI

THEY ARE GOOD IN [list]
[li]ACTING[/li]
[li]PRESENTATION[/li][list]
[li]SCRIPT WRITING[list]
[li]CHOREOGRAPHY[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

SIX MONTHS

[list]
[li]DERECTING[list]
[li]PRODUCING AND PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT[/li]
[li]CENEMATOGRAPHY[/li]
[/list][/li]
[li]CUSTUME AND MAKE-UP[/li]
[/list][/li]
[li]EDITING[/li]
[/list][list]
[li]SET DESIGN[/li]
[li]MUSIC[/li]
[/list]
[/list]

2YEARS NATIONAL INNOVATION DIPLOMA

[list]
[li]FILM AND TELEVISION PRODUCTION[/li]
[li]PERFOMING AND MEDIA ARTS[/li][list]
[li]MUSIC TECHNOLOGY[/li]

[li][/li]
[/list]
[/list]
PEFTI FILM INSTITUE Film Techniques from Script to Screen

Tell 018170508, 0702908330.
Email pefti2004@yahoo.com

Fidelis. A . Make207@yahoo.com
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by Ayanfe4me: 9:28am On May 18, 2010
Hello all,

Can anyone in the house help with Wale Adenuga's direct or PA's contact. We are willing to invite to Speak to Entrepreneurs in ABEOKUTA. He will be Speaking together with Fela Durotoye and others. Please IM me on ayanfe4m@gmail.com or 07036315110.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by walaty(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2011
you dont have to see wale adenuga in person to be admitted to pefti. just go to the institute and make enquiries.
basic requirements for admission is ssce with at least a pass in maths and english.

i am a product of pefti. i studied producing and production management. but in my present job i do production, cinematography and editing
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by saintosi(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2011
A lot of opportunities are around now. The acting career is such a lucrative one this days, i always advocate that anybody interested in the career of film production should at least endure some form of training.

Active film and TV academy is another such opportunity to get quality training. Get detailed info @ www.activefilmtv..com or call me on 07081930654. Its a Short beginner course in acting and film production Techniques it cost 10,000. the next session holds in November in Lagos. limited space is available registration is already on
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by saintosi(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2011
Hello Ayanfe4me,

I think it might be pretty challenging reaching Wale Adenuga. In the light of this why not invite someone else, reach me in case you need someone to speak in your seminar my mobile 07030613171. Cheers
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by Confilass: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
@ walaty
U said u are a product of PEFTI
Pls how is the school bc I intend to send my nephew dey this August
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by frachy(f): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please I have a script for acting. How do I contact Wale Adenuga productions to see if they're interested?
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by tpiadotcom: 4:42am On May 04, 2016
Re: Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions by ikhileeddy: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
After graduation in pefti,what next will they leak you to any opportunity?

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Season 8 ‘All Stars' Starts 23 July 2023, ₦120M Up For Grabs / Which Site Can I Download Foreign Movies? / TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.