Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season (788 Views)

Enyimba FC Vs Kano Pillars Today Sunday, 30 July In Calabar / Npfl: Bayelsa United Vs Enyimba Fc (1 - 1) On 15th August 2015 / NPFL: Enyimba Fc Vs Heartland Fc (2 - 0) On 17th June 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season by Ajibel(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Courtesy of @EnyimbaFC https://twitter.com/EnyimbaFC

Follow on Facebook too -> https://www.facebook.com/enyimbafc

Even Seun Nairaland is following us on Twitter

Re: Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season by Ajibel(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
lalasticlala grin grin

Re: Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
I love everything about Ebyimba.
I wish Orji Uzo kalu is still the Governor of Abia state just for the sake of Enyimba.
Enyimba could have b quoted in the Nig stock Exchange by now
Re: Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season by Ajibel(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
kenonze:
I love everything about Ebyimba.
I wish Orji Uzo kalu is still the Governor of Abia state just for the sake of Enyimba.
Enyimba could have b quoted in the Nig stock Exchange by now

Well, for me, I think the best thing is for Enyimba to be disengaged from the State Government.

Supporter's club/trust and community ownership can manage Enyimba better...
Re: Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ajibel:

Well, for me, I think the best thing is for Enyimba to be disengaged from the State Government.

Supporter's club/trust and community ownership can manage Enyimba better...

Consider Nig factor, its gonna be real hard unless billionaire like Ifeanyi uba or Dangote bought it over. no community can sustain enyimba. No good cash price in the NPL. How do u think they gonna execute their intercontinental engagements?
Re: Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season by Ajibel(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2015
kenonze:

Consider Nig factor, its gonna be real hard unless billionaire like Ifeanyi uba or Dangote bought it over. no community can sustain enyimba. No good cash price in the NPL. How do u think they gonna execute their intercontinental engagements?

Enyimba's budget every season should be about 500million naira. Enyimba has an aggregrate of about 20,000 fans on social media. If those fans can be "monetized", it is worth the try. We can start and see if it can work while the govt watches and intervenes when necessary. That way sponsors too will rush in because of fan engagement...

The Nig factor shouldnt be considered cuz we love football here. If you know how much we spend to watch epl games, bro, you'd know that this model can be sustained.
Re: Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season by taiocol: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2015
kenonze:

Yes if we are to consider the Nigerian factor.
going into community ownership doesn't mean you have to take everything from the government.
the government can decide to give a certain percentage of the clubs share to the community. little by little it will be taking away from them
Re: Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season by taiocol: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Ajibel:

Enyimba's budget every season should be about 500million naira. Enyimba has an aggregrate of about 20,000 fans on social media. If those fans can be "monetized", it is worth the try. We can start and see if it can work while the govt watches and intervenes when necessary. That way sponsors too will rush in because of fan engagement...

The Nig factor shouldnt be considered cuz we love football here. If you know how much we spend to watch epl games, bro, you'd know that this model can be sustained.
if enyimba can get the 20,000 fans to pay a minimum of N15,000 per season there can successfully run a community ownership with an average of 300million at hand every season.

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather`s New 4.8 Million Dollar Car. $4,800,000.00 Koenigsegg CCXR / Breaking News: Emenike Quits National Team!!! / when Man United Fans Realize Sergio Aguero Will Miss The Manchester derby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.