Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) (65144 Views)

Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause / Woman Declared Wanted For Lesbianism In Lagos / Photo: Police Arrest 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by kingguu(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
jovialmum:
Because men have refuses to stay faithful
Population of puna too much...so we just helping as many as we can to curb shit like dis from happening grin

1 Like

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by 2kris(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
CR77:
Dem never test sweet Dick before.

Waiting sweet pass Dick self
i wonder c.....toto wey never reach us?

1 Like

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
20, 19, 18, 17.

At their age, I was busy reading jamb syllabus.

Now na Bleep and frat dey hungry una...

3 Likes

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Make dem free dem jere.. grin

You are a suspect! Birds of d same feather fly 2geda.

1 Like

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by marriedvirgin: 12:41am On Jul 22, 2015
you are very bad tongue

mcocolok:
Them dey form lesbian when we get capable men wey fit suck their kpekus wella. mtchewwwww
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 22, 2015
So they finally mentioned her f00L name...make I check fbook to view real photo annd know who relates with her amonng my mutual friends grin

Lagos nah small sexual crime city for Naija.
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by davien(m): 1:39am On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
The teenagers among them are underage.
They are victims in this case.
They have been raped and justice should be sought for them.
What a twisted scenario.
Instead of protecting them from the Sharks they've associated themselves with, they are being prosecuted.

Those adults among them should be held for recruiting teenage kids into sex and cultism related activities.
What makes a better story.... teenage lesbian female cult or under-aged children under cult influence?....branding them a teenage female cult gives those perverts justifications to strip them naked and do who knows what with them,and nobody would ever bother following up nor listen to those poor girls...

2 Likes

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by kelvinatkins(m): 1:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Am nt doubting the story o, bt wetin concern aiye with red cap
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by cococandy(f): 1:50am On Jul 22, 2015
davien:
What makes a better story.... teenage female cult or under-aged children under cult influence?....branding them a teenage female cult gives those perverts justifications to strip them naked and do who knows what with them,and nobody would ever bother following up nor listen to those poor girls...

Seriously I weep for our kids.
So system in place to protect them.
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by fortune1968: 2:18am On Jul 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
are you a cultist too? your comment suggest that you are.
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by ajasa4link: 3:44am On Jul 22, 2015
#IranuAbasha

1 Like

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Antiparticle(m): 5:03am On Jul 22, 2015
I totally agree with your assessment. Unfortunately, most of the sheep on this forum can't think this far.

cococandy:
The teenagers among them are underage.
They are victims in this case.
They have been raped and justice should be sought for them.
What a twisted scenario.
Instead of protecting them from the Sharks they've associated themselves with, they are being prosecuted.

Those adults among them should be held for recruiting teenage kids into sex and cultism related activities.

2 Likes

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by cococandy(f): 5:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Antiparticle:
I totally agree with your assessment. Unfortunately, most of the sheep on this forum can't think this far.

One's gotta keep trying until a few get it.

1 Like

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:

You funny!
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Antiparticle(m): 5:09am On Jul 22, 2015
I don tire for Naija people o. When I read the commentary under articles like this one, my heart weeps for our country.

But then, comments like yours give me twinkling glimmers of hope. :-)

cococandy:

One's gotta keep trying until a few get it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by cococandy(f): 5:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Antiparticle:
I don tire for Naija people o. When I read the commentary under articles like this one, my heart weeps for our country.

But then, comments like yours give me twinkling glimmers of hope. :-)

smiley

I know the feeling. It's like a congregation of sheep sometimes.

Nobody's thinking those kids have become damaged at some level and may need rehab and counseling.

It's to crucify them they are after.

2 Likes

Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by paulo220(m): 5:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Adekorya:
Joining member of Cultism is worst
case
Being a member of homosexualism is also worst

But the worst sc io is

allowing 21 Men to slept with her in a day
21 men kwa is fabricated and also impossible for 18 old girl,even to Cr77 that like dick or even to any woman to do that.
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Mprepz:
YAWA DEY They forgot this is not USA * FP things*
But these girls fine o
hw u take see their face man abi na fine body u dey judge 4rm
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by franugo(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2015
youngwarlocks:
this is fuccking mad, i cant believe that girls are doing girls these days....no b small suntin o

You have been living under a mountain (ur own pass rock), abi
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Hmm another version of Boko haram
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by WINDSOW(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2015
SlimBrawnie:

Section A : UMUADA (ALL KINDRED
DAUGHTERS)
• Wrappers and Blouses– (George/Hollandis/
Nigerian Wax)
• Jewelry – (Gold plated earings, necklaces)
• Head ties and Shoes (Different types and
colours)
• Hand bags and wrist watches (Different
types and colours)
• Toiletries (Body creams, bathing soaps,
washing detergents, etc.)
• Beverages and food items
• Cash gift (lump sum) –Ogwe ego
• Drinks (Malt & Minerals)
Section B: NMANYA UKWU (BIG WINE) –
KINSMEN (UMUNNA) The items in this category
will be shared amongst the heads of the
extended family of the bride to be.
• Bottles of Seaman’s Schnapps (millennium
brand)
• Kolanuts
• Gallons of Palmwine
• Cartons of Beer, Malt and Mineral drinks
• Heads of Tobacco with potash
• Rolls of cigarettes
• 1 goat
• Cash gift (Lump sum) – Ego Umu’Nna
Section C: N’MEPE UZO (OPENING OF GATE) –
GENERAL
• 30 tubers of Yam
• 2 bags of Rice
• 2 bags of Salt
• 2 cartons of Star Beer
• 2 cartons of Guinness Stout
• 2 cartons of Maltina
• 6 crates of Minerals
• 3 bottles of Seaman’s Schnapps (millennium
brand)
• 30 bulbs of onions
• 1 gallon of red Palm oil (10 -25 litres)
• 1 gallon of Groundnut oil (25 litres)
• A basin of Okporoko (Stockfish)
• 2 pieces of Goat leg (Ukwu Anu ewu)
• 25 loaves of Bread
• 1 carton of Tin Tomatoes
• 1 carton of Tin Milk
• 1 carton of Tablet soap
• 20 Pieces of Morning Rose powder
• 1 gallon of Kerosene
• 20 heads of Tobacco
• 10 packets of cigarettes
• 5 pieces of George/Hollandis/Nigerian Wax
• 3 pieces of Umbrella
• 1 Big Box (Apati)
• 2 Big Basins
• 2 pieces of Igbo Blouse
• 2 pieces of Headties
• Gold necklaces and Wrist watches (minimum
of 2 pieces)
• 1 piece of Lantern/Lamp
• “Ikpo Onu Aku Nwayi” (Bride price) –
Negotiable
Other cash gifts that may be demanded during
the course of the ceremony
“Ego nfotu ite” (cash to bring down symbolic
cooking pot) – ₦ 1,000
“Ncha kishi udu” (Toasting of wine) – ₦ 1,000
“Ego Ogo cherem” (money for the inlaws) – ₦
“Ego maternity” (money for future maternity) –
₦ 1,000
“Ego Onye Eze” (money for village chief) – ₦
“Ogwe Ego” (lump sum) – ₦ 5,000.
Wetyn!!!! Even Omotola own no cost like tis.
U ukwu na Gold-plated? Abeg Rest!!!
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by cupidhero(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Is nigeria cursed? Why treat them like animals? Even child rapists don't get this sort of treatment after they are caught.
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Plot of land for sale. So afraid of the guy above me. need to sale this property and get the hell out of HERE!!!
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by seangy4konji: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2015
small kids oooo
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by luluosas(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Terribly terrible! Satan is really the god of this wicked world! Repent, JESUS is coming very soon than you expected. Give your life to him now if you have not done so already. GOD bless you.
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by lampardizik(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:

I never test dick before but I sure say sugar sweet pass am by far cheesy gringrincheesy
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by ModiKen(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Are u a lesbian?

If you are, I wld like to meet you cos I'm a guy in love with girls. grin
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2015
ModiKen:

Are u a lesbian?

If you are, I wld like to meet you cos I'm a guy in love with girls. grin
undecided
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Haba...dose girls pas 12 lah; OP shey la u nor sabi count abi la fake lews? Even one baba dey dere sef
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by DTOBS(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Mprepz:
YAWA DEY
They forgot this is not USA
* FP things*

But these girls fine o

You no get eyes sha...dis ones fine for ur own eye.....
Re: Police Round Up 12 Teenage Suspects Over Lesbianism (vanguard News) (photos) by czar001(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2015
14 years each for same sex practice and 12 years each for cultism. . .o di gbere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.