Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) (27162 Views)

E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) / Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by suco50(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2015
So E-money is "Emeka - money"? Waoh, I've always thought its "Electronic - money", feeling 5star music boss is a Y - Lord grin
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by Francesp(m): 12:18am On Jul 22, 2015
This is E-money with E-wife and E-children.
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by JefLonDon(m): 12:53am On Jul 22, 2015
XTROVAT:
Wat was she doing in the 6th pix lipsrsealed

Scratching Her Buttocks......Lol!!!

Na only DAT one u see abi?!
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 2:34am On Jul 22, 2015
Op mumu emoney is kcee's elder brother not his aburo ok
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by xreal: 5:02am On Jul 22, 2015
XTROVAT:

Probably she was trying to remove something from something.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by edi287: 5:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
his business

abeg who know where i fit get correct barbershop wey fit shave my armpit..

and especially those hairs wey dey stay nyash

they are really getting long

plz no insults

tnx
Disgusting mooron...
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by yungab45: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Exclusive! Wizzy strokes dbanj. Everybody check out what he had to say about dbanj. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/54576f7b15193318
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by engrshakespeare: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
his business

abeg who know where i fit get correct barbershop wey fit shave my armpit..

and especially those hairs wey dey stay nyash

they are really getting long

plz no insults

tnx

mumu undecided
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by Caveatemptor(m): 6:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
What's the source of riches? What's he into?

Money laundering,for the Customs oga pata pata.
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by erasokafor(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2015
XTROVAT:

Guess the hubby dey touch her ass n she was wither supporting him or telling him to stop that they r infront of the camera. "Wait till this party is over n u will get enuf of it"
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by odreji: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2015
XTROVAT:

So evn d RICH d scratch ya*h
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Caveatemptor:

Money laundering,for the Customs oga pata pata.
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by scobaba: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2015
In phyno's voice.....she no fyn o.
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by bros856: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Oboy This women go polish face die ooooo!!!! wish kan powder be dis nau
Re: E-Money Throws Birthday Party For Wife (Photos) by christee(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2015
THE LSAT PIXS HMNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FOR A MARRIED WOMAN WITH THREE KIDS, NOT TOO GOOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freda Francis Holds Push Party (Photos) / Paul Okoye Wishes His Wife Happy Birthday With A Lovely Photo / The Death Of Alizee And Her Daughter: Harrysong Seeks Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.