Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) (82599 Views)

Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu (born 22 March 1963) is a Nigerian economist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation.

Elumelu holds the Nigerian national honors, the Commander of the Order of the Niger (CON) and Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR). He was recognized as one of “Africa’s 20 Most Powerful People in 2012” by Forbes magazine.

Emeka Okonkwo (born 18 February, 1981) A.K.A E-Money also known as Arab money is a
Nigerian Business Mogul/Boss of Emmy Cargoes Limited.

E-Money is the younger brother of Nigerian music star, Kingsley Okonkwo popularly known as Kcee who is currently
signed under Five Star music owned by E-Money and i know for sure that most of you didn’t know that E Money owns Five Star Music record label.
The Meeting…

Tony Elumelu went to London for a business meeting, while E-Money was there for a while, They met at The Dorchester Hotel with the MD of Transcorp Hilton, Mr Val Ozigbo.

According to Tony Elumelu, in his words he said:

“In London today, a guy walked up to me and said – “Good Evening Sir, my name is E-money…”

Obviously, after Tony Elumelu made the post, Nigerians started comparing both men, who has more money than the other, who is more humble and so forth.
http://paidlikelinda.com/2017/07/24/nigerians-react-e-money-introduced-tony-elumelu/

Here are some of the comments that caught our interest:

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oluwa bless me too

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
someday E-money will introduce himself to me undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol. Money pass money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by SLYinSKY: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
HISSSSS

1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Annruby: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
nawa o
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Even with al the money he has, he still have to introduce himself.
Money pass money!!
Reminds me of a party i went for sometimes ago in Paris with my babe, she asked me that ''Baby, who was that man you were gisting with earlier, that was so happy to see you, that says 'welcome to Paris from Lagos Mr Mike', he was putting on a white Versace suit?''

and i replied ' Hey baby, That is Versace himself!!' and she gasped for breath!

..........and i woke up from sleep!!!. Na joke o, na Barbecue i dey do for now o!
We looking forward to your patronage!! Manna Barbecue and Grills, making Barbecue the healthy way!!

153 Likes 16 Shares

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by elog(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
"The time you will use to analyse who is richer, you can use it to think of a business idea"

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by mustymatic(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerians, No chill you have, savages you are
Wetn Consign you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by badland(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
ok ooo... inside money there is maney.....

US officials met to over North korea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3JP3AtjEq0
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
People just sit on Internet to analysis who is richer than who forgetting to go hustle for their own money

I blame Buhari. He won't go free

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by zealz4u(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
when money speaks the people listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Here to read comments

2 Likes

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by iLoveConductor: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
So kcee senior E money?

Oga, who get money na hin senior abeg. Who age epp ?

8 Likes

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by jons11: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
life is a po of beans
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Candybob(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Una do well ooh...
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
As it is Tony Elumelu now, you will not see any of them telling the Southerners that the wealth is from their oil well oo..

they will be saying IGBO Amaka... but if it is Indimi, they will fill up this place trying to incite the South against the North.

Truth is, Obasanjo , with the he awarded the oil bloc OPL 2008 to Tenoil Petroleum & Oil Services owned by Tony Elumelu and Jim Ovia..
Shebi na bank, everybody go say dem Cary dey large... but the have been feeding fat on our oil, as much as the North...
Yet all Ipob Miscreants keep telling the South is that, the North are the Leeches and they, our liberators.

if u wan Attack me for this truth wey I talk, be ready for whatever u get... Meh Tang akemmi mma, akpu ma afo yad esid, ibegheke.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Kronical(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
The comparison ain't worth it. We Nigerians like stressing small talk..
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
shocked
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
levels
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by emmymdk: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Okay... is Bubu back?

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by elyte89: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Some times u look at yourself and ask ur inner mind if truly u can surpass dis 2affluent guys in d pic with one meagre 30k salary,aw Much person wan safe?u go safe pass de gea grin grin,ur money no go reach anywhere, anyway God dey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
So kcee senior E money?

2 Likes

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by amakufrancis(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jesu
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by kinkybunny(f): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
ok
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by chukadiho1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Humility is the key to greatness.. E-money just show some respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures / Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) / Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.