Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Food Competition: Man Eats To ‘death’ Over N625 Stake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food Competition: Man Eats To ‘death’ Over N625 Stake (380 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Man Eats To ‘death’ Over N625 Stake As Food Competition Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Competition: Man Eats To ‘death’ Over N625 Stake by kboy500: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
A middle-aged man, Juma Kabigi, has emerged champion of a food competition in Uganda, reports The Daily Monitor, one of the country's newspapers.

The Daily Monitor, in a series tweets, said Kabigi ate among other things – three loaves of bread, eight chapatis, 10 eggs, two raw cabbages, four apples and two bundles of raw green vegetables.

Mr Kabigi it was reported won 10, 000 Ugandan shillings ( $3, £2, N625) for all his trouble.
visit for more info
http:///1HHkpPP

Re: Food Competition: Man Eats To ‘death’ Over N625 Stake by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
HE KNOWS HE MIGHT DIE OF HUNGER ALSO...

SO WHY NOT DIE OF OVER FEEDING?

AFRICA MY AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Food Competition: Man Eats To ‘death’ Over N625 Stake by Vikkie14: 1:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Chai! The guy don starve.... See how he was devouring like a church rat wey saw biscuit forgotten by a worshiper.
Re: Food Competition: Man Eats To ‘death’ Over N625 Stake by engrjacuzzi: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2015
poverty at its highest level....
so my #625 na like millions to them...I think I will travel to that country with just #10,000 and will chair any occasion in that country.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Noticed Helicopters Hovering Around Lagos? / Email Marketing And Marketing Automation / For Those Trying To Make Fp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.