Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Everybody Was Born A Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Everybody Was Born A Muslim (5372 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Was Born A Muslim by shafiyah: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
assalamun alaikum.

our body testifies to 99 names of ALLAH and PROPHET MUHAMMAD.you a Muslim,christian or traditionalist.

if you search closely you will get my point.

FIRSTLY:- one of the first sign for a pregnant woman to know that her baby is on the way to the world is the breaking of the water bag,and this water is the baby's ablution water,which shows that the baby is also a Muslim praying the Muslim way while in the womb.

SECONDLY:-on our palms,there are signs there which look like letter V turn downward and the other like l,that is on one palm and on the other palm the letter like l comes before the downward V like. but as a Muslim who is familiar with the Arabic numbers you will know that the downward V like, is figure 8 and the l like is figure 1,which make that 81 and on the other palm you have 1 before 8 which is 18,from the there if you add 81 +8 that will give you the total number of 99 which is the number of ALLAH'S name.so from here we derive that every human testify to 99 names of ALLAH.

THIRDLY:-our mouth,nose and eyes,if we draw this in a paper, then draw the lower and the upper lips separately and make them stand erect that should give you l like,and that l in arabic is alif,so you have two separate alif

NOSE:-if you separate it you will get something like LAM in Arabic.

then the EYES:- if you draw them separately you will get something like ()which is pronounce hau in arabic, so now if you going the first l we derived at from the lip which is ALIF in Arabic and the LAM we derived from dividing the nose and the HAU we derived at from the eyes then joining the ALIF,LAM AND HAU that will give us ALLAH.

and lastly the remaining parts of our body write MUHAMMAD.well is like this:-sitting like you do while praying with your legs fold and your toes facing the back with your hands fold and the arm also fold. the folded hand is like MIM in Arabic, the arm folded trace to the shoulder is like HA in Arabic, the circular form between our hip and the buttock is like another MIM and lastly the already folded toe back to the folded leg is like DAL in Arabic so the first MIM from the folded hand,the Arabic HA formed from the folded arm,the other MIM form between the hip and the thigh and the DAL for from the folded toe and leg,we get MIM,HA,MIM AND DAL give us MUHAMMAD.
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by todak(m): 3:04am On Mar 17, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha ha, you made me laugh sha, this is sheer islamic superstition. you could as well have said, when the baby come out of the mother, crying, it is because Allah revealed it to muhammad while in one of his adulterous escalade with Aisha. isn't it?
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by osisi2(f): 3:16am On Mar 17, 2009
sounds like what those Islamic juju men with talisman would say to their customers.
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by Lagosboy: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2009
todak:

ha ha ha ha ha ha, you made me laugh sha, this is sheer islamic superstition. you could as well have said, when the baby come out of the mother, crying, it is because Allah revealed it to muhammad while in one of his adulterous escalade with Aisha. isn't it?

Intelligence is expensive may God grant us deep intelligence.
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by shafiyah: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2009
the holy quran say about the unbelievers it is the same for them whether you tell them or not they will not believe.deaf,dumb and blind they will never see the way.
All the proves Moses brought before pharaoh was enough to make him believe but because he has been destined to doom he never heed until he was finally put to disgrace both in this world and in the next.
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by congoshine(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2009
shafiyah:

assalamun alaikum.

our body testifies to 99 names of ALLAH and PROPHET MUHAMMAD.you a Muslim,christian or traditionalist.

if you search closely you will get my point.

FIRSTLY:- one of the first sign for a pregnant woman to know that her baby is on the way to the world is the breaking of the water bag,and this water is the baby's ablution water,which shows that the baby is also a Muslim praying the Muslim way while in the womb.

SECONDLY:-on our palms,there are signs there which look like letter V turn downward and the other like l,that is on one palm and on the other palm the letter like l comes before the downward V like. but as a Muslim who is familiar with the Arabic numbers you will know that the downward V like, is figure 8 and the l like is figure 1,which make that 81 and on the other palm you have 1 before 8 which is 18,from the there if you add 81 +8 that will give you the total number of 99 which is the number of ALLAH'S name.so from here we derive that every human testify to 99 names of ALLAH.

THIRDLY:-our mouth,nose and eyes,if we draw this in a paper, then draw the lower and the upper lips separately and make them stand erect that should give you l like,and that l in arabic is alif,so you have two separate alif

then the EYES:- if you draw them separately you will get something like ()which is pronounce hau in arabic, so now if you going the first l we derived at from the lip which is ALIF in Arabic and the LAM we derived from dividing the nose and the HAU we derived at from the eyes then joining the ALIF,LAM AND HAU that will give us ALLAH.

and lastly the remaining parts of our body write MUHAMMAD.well is like this:-sitting like you do while praying with your legs fold and your toes facing the back with your hands fold and the arm also fold. the folded hand is like MIM in Arabic, the arm folded trace to the shoulder is like HA in Arabic, the circular form between our hip and the buttock is like another MIM and lastly the already folded toe back to the folded leg is like DAL in Arabic so the first MIM from the folded hand,the Arabic HA formed from the folded arm,the other MIM form between the hip and the thigh and the DAL for from the folded toe and leg,we get MIM,HA,MIM AND DAL give us MUHAMMAD.

shafiyah:

the holy quran say about the unbelievers it is the same for them whether you tell them or not they will not believe.deaf,dumb and blind they will never see the way.
All the proves Moses brought before pharaoh was enough to make him believe but because he has been destined to doom he never heed until he was finally put to disgrace both in this world and in the next.
Shafiyah ,stop being silly ,please !!!
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by todak(m): 4:01am On Apr 01, 2009
@lagosboy

Intelligence is expensive may God grant us deep intelligence.

What a pity, you always keep talking of Intelligence, i do noy think you have that intelligence, cos i have never seen you post any thing intelligently, and you use the name lagosboy, you are a fake one, probably you have never steped on the soil of lagos, you really need to be oreiented on how to post, reply post and courtsey, ok. and i think you really need that inteligence.
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2009
The board is supposed to be for muslims. I don't see the point behind all this. If you don't like what you see, go away. Why bring in your christian beliefs about hurling insults?
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by MrCrackles(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2009
Please we dont want infidels to come and desecrate out board!

Ale le!!
grin cheesy
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Please we dont want infidels to come and desecrate out board!

Ale le!!
grin cheesy

but you hypocrite feel free to run on the christian boards to laugh no?

shafiyah . . . this is beyond silly. I wonder why lagosboy thought it was intelligent. grin
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by Badriyyah(f): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2009
If everybody was born a muslim, why are we not all muslims?
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by bawomolo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2009
Badriyyah:

good question, what kind of muslim are we all born to be? sunni/shia/sufi/NOI. hmmmm
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by honeric01(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2009
Its true, i was in the hopsital when a woman gave birth to a baby with a Taliban headscarf tied around his head,

I also saw another baby with "I was born a Muslim written on her buttocks.

Infact on my way out of the hospital, i saw another 2 hours old baby crying " I am a Muslim right from the womb"

embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2009
honeric01:

Its true, i was in the hopsital when a woman gave birth to a baby with a Taliban headscarf tied around his head,

I also saw another baby with "I was born a Muslim written on her buttocks.

Infact on my way out of the hospital, i saw another 2 hours old baby crying " I am a Muslim right from the womb"

embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by Riskie(f): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ topic No offense but this is laughable.  undecided
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2009
shafiyah:

So a chicken is also born a muslim ditto for a cow, goat, sheep, rat and dogs? shocked cheesy

shafiyah:

cheesy cheesy

shafiyah:

shocked cheesy

shafiyah:

how do you separate your nose? cheesy

shafiyah:

Allah be praised! cheesy

shafiyah:

allahu arched bar! cheesy
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by MrCrackles(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2009
Riskie:

@ topic No offense but this is laughable. undecided

I swear! cheesy

I-laugh like TUMFULU
!! grin cheesy
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by babs787(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2009

Everyone was born a Muslim but some turned unbeliever because of test of faith and our free will.

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

Narrated Abu-Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "No child is born except on Al-fitra (Islam) and then his parents make him Jewish, Christian or Magian (Zoroastrian), as an animal produces a perfect young animal: do you see any part of its body amputated?"
- Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 23, Number 441

good question, what kind of muslim are we all born to be? sunni/shia/sufi/NOI. hmmmm

You must a practising muslim that believe in Quran, pray five times daily, face qiblah when praying and fast in the month of ramadhan.
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by Badriyyah(f): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2009
lol, Everyone was born a Muslim but some turned unbelievers,

That is amusing.
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by Badriyyah(f): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2009
bawomolo:

I'd like to know too.
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by tpia: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by bawomolo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2009
You must a practising muslim that believe in Quran, pray five times daily, face qiblah when praying and fast in the month of ramadhan.
\

Interesting, i guess babies have the natural urge to turn their ass in the direction of mecca.  

You still haven't answered my question though, are babies born different types of Muslims? The PC shit won't work with me.

Would i have the urge to be a muslim if i was born in a predominantly hindu household?

I guess like Christianity, Islam has some sort of free-will clause to explain this absurdity.
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by babs787(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Bawomolo

Interesting, i guess babies have the natural urge to turn their ass in the direction of mecca. 

Do babies observe Solat? Oga, please stop reasoning like Davidylan

You still haven't answered my question though, are babies born different types of Muslims?

I answered you but probably you didnt read very well. I answered your questions down in which you turned it to issue of babies now. There is no sect in the presense of Allah, hence all Babies are the same; Muslims in the presence of Allah.

The PC shit won't work with me.

Oga, Babs is not that type and I guess you are the one that avoided my questions when I asked you about the atheist and agnostic we have hidingunder the guise of creating another thread

Would i have the urge to be a muslim if i was born in a predominantly hindu household?

Of course you would. Are you saying we dont have any Muslim in predominantly Hindu household?

I guess like Christianity, Islam has some sort of free-will clause to explain this absurdity.

Expantiate please and we discuss.
In the meantime, ytou may educate yourself here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150020.0.html
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by muhsin(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2009
I told you guys since; the best way to deal with ignorants like davidylan and co is by ignoring them. Yet you shoulder the burden of responding to their blabbings. Why? Isn't it a waste of time? They stand not to ALWAYS open their minds and understand or rather believe the incontestable fact. Leave the frigging fools go astray. Allah won't ask you why you don't preach them.

Its said in Hadith; there are three stanges of correcting wrong-doing, i.e by stopping it with your hand, secondly by your words/mouth and thirdly and inactively by regarding the doing and the doer sadly. Simply do the last is not the least, is it?

Thank you very much my fellow good muslims for your good and open-minded understanding.
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by AbuZola3(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2009
Allah is great
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by MUNEER2(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Allah is great

He is the greatest my brother wink
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by No2Atheism(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
MUNEER2:

He is the greatest my brother wink

Allah is a demon . . . and not great . . .

Mohammed is a liar . . . murderer . . . maniac . . .
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by debosky(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
Most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read - your body spells Muhammad? You might as well believe people see the face of Jesus in pies and jars of marmite. grin

I bet you I can make your body spell bootylicious if I tried with some imagination.

Ablution water in the womb? Seriously?
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by noetic16(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
No2Atheism:

Allah is a demon . . . and not great . . .

Mohammed is a liar . . . murderer . . . maniac . . .

be careful how u spell allah. . . . .the one u spelt aint a demon.

debosky:

Most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read - your body spells Muhammad? You might as well believe people see the face of Jesus in pies and jars of marmite. grin

I bet you I can make your body spell bootylicious if I tried with some imagination.

Ablution water in the womb? Seriously?

grin GBAM!!!
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by MUNEER2(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
No2Atheism:

Allah is a demon  . . . and not great . . .

How come you know him so well
It's your spiritual rubbish that is great, or your crucified god that could not even help himself, huh?
Oh! he actually died for your sin cheesy
You are simply pathetic angry

No2Atheism:

Mohammed is a liar . . . murderer . . .  maniac . . .
That makes his better off than your jesus grin
Your lord is crucified, oh! he is also your prophet and your savior, i see!!! grin
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by No2Atheism(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
@topic

I sincerely think I need to do thanksgiving for being born into a non-muslim family . . .cus I can't even imagine the kind of mental breakdown I would have had to go through just to break away from this silly muslim mindset . . .

Cus this topic is just simply ridiculous . . .

One minute allah is telling us spermatozoa comes from the abdominal part of the body. . . the next minute someone is telling us everybody is born a muslim . . . even the pigmies from the gods must be crazy movie  grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

I think US should just bomb us with Laughing gas and save me the trouble of reading this ridiculous posts by muslims . . .

@Abuzola

I think you now have a competition for someone with another ability to make ridiculous posts . . .  grin
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by No2Atheism(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
noetic16:

be careful how u spell allah. . . . .the one u spelt aint a demon.

shocked

enlighten me please . . .or is there a particular way to spell Allah now . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Was The Prophet Of Islaam - Salallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam - Born? / Welcoming A New Born Baby / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.