Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman (71598 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. / 30-Year-Old Man Accused Of Defiling 1 Year Old Girl In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by haibe(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
What I don't understand is why to have to empasis he is a Unilag graduate
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Amustical(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2015
I don't stand for this kind jungle justice...... She dey follow d guy go cinima house dey laugh there, and when she follow him to club they order for any kind of drinks, she no know say she be virgin? Anyway this is my judgement......... The yeye dude should marry her asap. They should order his family to start arranging for their marriage since d moma don't said him pikin like the okpeke and he mean to marry her. Failure to do it, they should send d guy go 8months prison with hard work
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by asumo12: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Boss! Where you hide my Aminat cry

She dey write exams so I seized her phone/ipad

undecided
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Google63:
We said we should blame the thief, you claim the owner didn't put her property in the right place. You ll have female children someday, and let's hope their little faux pas won't be taken advantage of

Bro what ever you sow so you shall reap I HAVE NEVER raped any girl, besides when they come to my crib and go they will say am not a man or may be my manhood don't work. Bro I fear Jesus so because I have never raped my unborn girls won't be raped and any of them won't even dare stay as late as 12am. That's the principles you cultivate to kids when they are small and let them know the sex after marriage is the best way out. And always put God first in there life and pray for them
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Issorait... sipping Orijin and reading comments
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by durobraham(f): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
this Imonite dude has raped like 20 girls. no be today we don dey hear his gist.

I really hope this time he goes to jail.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Awwwwwwww. You shouldn't have seized it tho sad cry cry. I missed her
Btw the exam long o. Abi Na exam wey go qualify her for paradise ni?
asumo12:

She dey write exams so I seized her phone/ipad

undecided
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Darkchocolate(f): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Ah ah...you still think the blame is still on her? Wow!

Like I said in a previous post, we do not know all the variables in this case.

A few things though. Her parents know about this man so they would have had some sort of trust in him. Obviously not to the extent of 12am I guess. But have you considered whether the girl has ever been to Lekki, is she familiar with the place?

I tell you, I have only been in Lagos for one year and I believe I know most places now but there are still some places I wouldn't even know where to start hailing a cab from if I get stranded.

Like the other day...I was in gbagada and come 8pm I really needed to get home and I was asking around and was simply told that cabs don't pass there... And it was too late to start walking to a place where cabs pass. I didn't have any details of any cab people around that area.

I simply had to (through helplessness) wait for my friend who was finishing in an hour so that I could be driven home. I didn't stay the extra hour because I wanted to but because I had no choice. Literally no other choice.

So I really disagree with you for laying any blame on her at all. Even if she did all these things on purpose and even agreed to seeexx initially, the moment she said NO and STOP is the moment Mr IMO should have stopped.

No blame on her.

Demmocrats:

I will start from asking you your age which am impressed with you because you didn't use any hate word. Let me explain to you why I said the fault is on her.

If you are married today and have kids will you allow your kids to be coming back as late as 12am.

Statistics shows majority of rapes are done in parties when the victim will be drugged and the parents still allowed there daughter to do that.

A guy that truly love and wants to marry you won't expose you to such danger and allowing you to be outside by 12am he would have dropped the girl home immediately its 9 pm.what if they were attacked by robbers besides that's the time those men of the underworld and they gang rape her.she has the power to tell her bf that its late she wants to go home and if he said no she can get a cab that will take her home and when she gets home she can collect money from her parents to pay the cab guy.

The blame is still on her. Last week I was reading a thread were a 22 year old dumped a 29 year old guy because she found out the guy was drugging her drink and she ended the relationship.

True love is not sex and I will love if the guy get shot because if what he did because REAL MEN don't rape women but the blame is still on her.
www.

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Ebukaokeke25: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Jail straight.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by tonte(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2015
you are too stupid...too stupid....and too local and just too stupid for this

Demmocrats:
She caused it still outside by 12 am have you ever seen a decent girl outside by that time.
www.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Orikinla(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Rapists are a funny breed.

They get their kicks from hearing women beg and cry. These guys are sick, and unfortunately in Nigeria, they usually settle outside the court and are never jailed. In the United States for instance, after you serve your jail time,your name is put into the National Data of Sex Offenders,and you will NEVER find a Job again.

You will never be able to rent a House/Apt, you will need to register as a sex offender anywhere you go to. In short you are finished.

One day Nigeria will get there, and these rapists will start receiving their punishments.

I report rape cases, the report is the most viewed on my blog with 141, 539 views so far. But I am tired of reporting more cases, because they keep on increasing and the government is not doing anything to protect and save our girls and women from these predators among us.
GIRLS MUST BEWARE OF ANY DESPERATE FOR SEX GUY.

A beautiful young woman agreed to join me for an event in another state and she used her money to travel and meet me and we spent the night together in the same bed. I did not touch her.
I told her that we should pray and when I was making a joyful noise unto the Lord, she said her church does not pray so aloud.
Almost two years now, we are still friends and I respect her and will never take advantage of her.
This is how every sane and well bred man will respect and treat every woman.

[size=18pt]If you truly love a girl or woman, you will not force her into sex.
Anyone who forces any girl or woman into sex does not love her.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by walemadu: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2015
no matter what. a man must respect a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by mimicious(f): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
She caused it still outside by 12 am have you ever seen a decent girl outside by that time.
www.

I wonder oo, after breaking up with him deu to what she heard she still went back to watch a movie, ole
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Darkchocolate(f): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
morningsta:
@ Op, I have a problem with the tittle of this your post on the front page. Why "UniLag graduate rapes Sickle cell Virgin? How is UniLag to be blamed for this? angry angry undecided

Just to clarify...don't blame the OP....lol

The title you see when you enter the actual thread is the title the OP created it with.

The title on the Front Page is Often the title given to it by the MOD that pushed it to front page...remember they have to make it attractive and juicy for people to even click it. So don't blame the OP, blame the MOD grin. You can thank me later wink
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by jayriginal: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
www.

Your head is not correct.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Jaideyone(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2015
Unsad:
This just ruined my day. Unilag students are a disgrace
I understand Unilag refused to give you admission but you calling all Unilag students disgrace cos of the action of one person is stup!dity of the highest level. you deserve a hard knock on the head
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Darkchocolate(f): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2015
kushsy:
. My neighbour is carrier and a friend sister too both are so fragile that's the picture I have of them,the guy was arrested earlier in may it was not a hidden fact..i don't blame the girl but these are facts..what the guy did is unacceptable .sure......My opinion and I stick to it.

Ok ooo...

Remember just because they are FACTS made known to us now does not mean those people were aware of those facts before now.

No wahala though. Each to their own opinion! The world is big enough for everybody.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Darkchocolate(f): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2015
ifeanyi83:
Such a fine young man...twice in the act...but why rape? Sex is one of the easiest thing to get these days, even more difficult than money itself, no offences to the opposite sex though.

None taken!
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Unsad(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Jaideyone:
I understand Unilag refused to give you admission but you calling all Unilag students disgrace cos of the action of one person is stup!dity of the highest level. you deserve a hard knock on the head

I won't give yu the relevancy yu crave.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Aaree(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2015
what an urepentant devil, i say send him to prison with hard labour.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2015
Darkchocolate:
Ah ah...you still think the blame is still on her? Wow!

Like I said in a previous post, we do not know all the variables in this case.

A few things though. Her parents know about this man so they would have had some sort of trust in him. Obviously not to the extent of 12am I guess. But have you considered whether the girl has ever been to Lekki, is she familiar with the place?

I tell you, I have only been in Lagos for one year and I believe I know most places now but there are still some places I wouldn't even know where to start hailing a cab from if I get stranded.

Like the other day...I was in gbagada and come 8pm I really needed to get home and I was asking around and was simply told that cabs don't pass there... And it was too late to start walking to a place where cabs pass. I didn't have any details of any cab people around that area.

I simply had to (through helplessness) wait for my friend who was finishing in an hour so that I could be driven home. I didn't stay the extra hour because I wanted to but because I had no choice. Literally no other choice.

So I really disagree with you for laying any blame on her at all. Even if she did all these things on purpose and even agreed to seeexx initially, the moment she said NO and STOP is the moment Mr IMO should have stopped.

No blame on her.

The part you said the parents knows the guy so that have faith in him, girl are you seriously going into that to believe that bullshit seriously speaking have you not seen in a scenario were male cousin rapes female cousin oh and the two parents have trust/faith what ever you call it.
Gal how can I say it, girls and boys can never be friends unless the guy or the girl or both part have a strong relationship with God which is impossible this days.
Is she a baby relationship 101 you dont go to or hang out with a guy in his place if you are not ready for sex in her case was party which is even worse because they can drug her and gang rape her which the most lame girl in Nigeria knows.

The gbagada thing you said, i know lag wella and 8pm in lag is like morning and even the friend you called i can bet my life its a guy that came and picked you up.
So you think he works for ekene dili chukwu so any time you are stranged he comes snd pick you even local transport service like BRT get paided. My sister dont do anything without a reason or purpose we are not women that do things without a reason and in case his after your puna and when he gets it or gets tired of it he moves on for another lame chicks out there that wants free rides and free party.

So sorry for my last comments but thats the onlyway to make you girls wise up.
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by teamchocolate: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2015
It is your kind that justify rape.. you sound like the mother of the boy... he never meant to rape her.. #rubbish..
Demmocrats:
www.

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Orikinla(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2015
haibe:
What I don't understand is why to have to empasis he is a Unilag graduate
It matters to deter others from UNILAG from tarnishing the image of the school.
I know two UNILAG students and graduates who raped girls. And one of them even later boasted to Linda Ikeji how he raped a girl who was close to me. His victim has never recovered from the trauma till date. But I blamed her family for not reporting to the police. They said the public stigma would discourage suitors from her.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2015
mimicious:

I wonder oo, after breaking up with him deu to what she heard she still went back to watch a movie, ole

God bless you my sister the only wise person
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Afritop(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2015
I blame the family of the first victim that initially withdrew the case. Its like his release has given him liscence to continue ravishing and r. a. ping ladies he like. He must not be released this time. Because he will continue where he had started
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by OlaoluEmir(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Mumu Guy: naa So 4uk dey hungry -U, ode buruku.
U're a disgrace 2 other Graduate out der!

I hereby sentence u 2 death by hanging, b4 dat "House " pls, cut dat thin b4 hanging d MuMu
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2015
jayriginal:

Your head is not correct.

Use your brain she broke up with the guy, guy gets hurt tricked her back and decided to break what makes her special.

Gal allowed the contact of an ex in her phone who to blame after breaking the relationship

Girl allowed him to take her to a party which you don't find pastors there.

Girl allowed the guy to stay so late to the point of 12 am knowing fully well if you are raped at that time no body will come to your aid at that time.

So who has the highest blame use your brain not heart to think
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Jaideyone(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2015
Unsad:

I won't give yu the relevancy yu crave.
lmao relevancy indeed. instead of you to admit you goofed you are still forming celebrity. you really deserve more than just a knock on the head. oponu
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2015
tonte:
you are too stupid...too stupid....and too local and just too stupid for this

You said local when its the opposite let me ask you have ever seen the daughter of dangote outside in a party by 12am its stupid and brainless chicks that do that.
And bro I know I can feed you and your generations to come and learn to train your kids when you have one.
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by jayriginal: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

Use your brain she broke up with the guy, guy gets hurt tricked her back and decided to break what makes her special.

Gal allowed the contact of an ex in her phone who to blame after breaking the relationship

Girl allowed him to take her to a party which you don't find pastors there.

Girl allowed the guy to stay so late to the point of 12 am knowing fully well if you are raped at that time no body will come to your aid at that time.

So who has the highest blame use your brain not heart to think
www.

Rape is not justifiable under any circumstance. Blaming the victim is the worst thing you can do other than taking the next turn at raping her.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2015
jayriginal:

Rape is not justifiable under any circumstance. Blaming the victim is the worst thing you can do other than taking the next turn at raping her.

Bro they guy deserved to be killed what he did is wrong but the majority of blame goes to the girl
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by sharpchap: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2015
he is possessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.