Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. (1386 Views)

Talent Bureau Limited Interview... Help!!!! / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. by donpata(m): 3:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Hi!! Nairalanders. Pls a friend was invited for interview by Zenith in Abuja. She had written their aptitude test abt 3wks ago in Abuja. The Interview is scheduled for Thursday and She's not been to any interview b4 or even read up any thing about it. Graduated with Bsc. Econs and is running her ICAN along with Masters. Finished NYSC last yr so No real work experience before. Pls, What should she expect? Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. by Ibmust(m): 3:42am On Jul 22, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] congrats. But first and foremost, u need to know everything about the bank. I'll advice u to google all d info u need. All d best
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. by Google63(m): 4:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Tell her to practice how to answer interview questions..let her read books on job interview, that ll boost her confidence.
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. by Anazp: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2015
ha ha
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. by sinceat9(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Visit the interview page for interview tips on www.koziapp.com
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. by avalanchelove: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
donpata:
Hi!! Nairalanders. Pls a friend was invited for interview by Zenith in Abuja. She had written their aptitude test abt 3wks ago in Abuja. The Interview is scheduled for Thursday and She's not been to any interview b4 or even read up any thing about it. Graduated with Bsc. Econs and is running her ICAN along with Masters. Finished NYSC last yr so No real work experience before. Pls, What should she expect? Thanks

Pls. I am scheduled to write same aptitude test sometime next month though, help me ask her what areas i should focus on??
Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Invited Her For Interview, Help Out Pls. by donpata(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks @all. After 1st stage, they were told to hang around. Luckily, she passed the first stage and they were told they would receive text msgs if successful. The text arrived last night so she's going for round 3 this morning. GODWIN

(1) (Reply)

Maintenance Engineer At Navgas / Workforce Interview / School-leaver: Personal Assistant Needed, Immediate Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.