Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here (1441 Views)

How To Generate Free Cash Online With Liberty Reserve Account. Earn Over $30,000 / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm / Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by sanpiro: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
Its amazing that many of us still go through stress in online payments. If you don't have a Domicilliary account, paypal, alert pay,etc and you want to buy something from the internet you can use any of the digital e-currencies viz; Liberty Reserve, Web money, C-gold, web gold, etc.

These accounts are simple to open and they are FREE provided you have an email account. If you want to open liberty reserve account, just type www.libertyreserve.com in your browser and when it opened click on create account and follow the simple step by step to create a new account for yourself.

After opening your new account and you want to fund it, you can come to our office @ 62 Akowonjo Road, Miccom Bus stop, Opposite Intercontinental Bank Egbeda-Lagos to fund your account or call
080 374 00691, 080 284 61602 from any part of the country and your account will be funded immediately.

N/B; If you are NOT in Lagos and you cannot come to our office, you can call us and also pay into our bank account with

Bank Name: GTB Bank, Plc.
Account Name: ANOKWU CHIMANKPA PIUS
Account Number: 236 230 585 2110

After payment, send SMS on any of the two numbers above indicating your Name, Amount Paid, Teller Number, Liberty Reserve Number and Liberty Reserse Username. We will confirm the payment details and shall fund your account immediately.

N/B: Endeavour to ascertain the availability of Liberty Reserve with us any time you want to buy before you go and pay in the bank. This will help us to fund your account immediately.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hi Guys,

Well, this guy is real and i have used his service for more than 5 times now so in case you are not in Lagos and you are scared, i can tell you confidently that the guy is real, i have been to his office and i have accessed him.

As humans i pray he does not change his decent and honest transactions but at the moment, you can trust his service.

Toks
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by MrCrackles(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2009
Lies!
Fraud!!
Scam!!!

May you all rot in hell fire with Satan if you have fraudulent motives!!!
angry
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by ktaylor: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2009
Mr Crackles or whatever you call yourself. If you have falling in the hands of fraudulent people in the past or you have been duped, you cannot generalise the statement and feel that everybody is just the same. You need to know about this young man and the way he does his things. I am not in Lagos but each time i pay into his account with GTB, he funds my Liberty for me. He is ok and reliable. You need to try him before crucifying him.

Sanpiro dont mind him. He just want to be busy. Keep up your good work.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by Toks2008(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Lies!
Fraud!!
Scam!!!

angry

Where are you from? Are you cultured at all? at least you attended primary school and you ought to understand simple decorum.

I have been duped several times on this issue of Lr funding so i felt i should commend as well as recommend this guy. He is not paying me for the commendation and i believe any sensible person will simply do a due diligence on this guy before ranting an unwarranted and uncultured mobo jumbo.
And anybody with a little intelligence would have read between my write up that so far so good i like his service and that people do change but i hope he does'nt so wats your headache?

I think Seun should create a pre registration questionair to access the IQ of intending registerees before joining naiaraland.

Toks
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by cornel318(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
Lies!
Fraud!!
Scam!!!

@Mr Crackles

I think a psychiatric home is the best place for you.
this guy Sanpiro transfered 30usd for me even without seeing him or travelling to lagos.
Sanpiro is a real biz man, why not try him, and dont sit here typing & dainting somebody's image.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by chims: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2009
Lies!
Fraud!!
Scam!!!

MrCrackles

Mr Crackles or whatever you call yourself. Its a pity you want to be a critic when you have not tried and tested this guy. I dont see anything bad in somebody recommending someone for his good job. I have tried SANPIRO several times and each time he funds my account without stress. The irony of it is that i have not seen this guy but whenever i need Liberty i will call him and pay into his account and he will fund my account the same day.

My guy, this guy needs to be applauded. He is transparent and honest. Please dont criticize him. If you want Liberty, call him or visit his office and he will fund your account.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by sanpiro: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2009
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here
« #2 on: March 12, 2009, 08:12 PM »

Lies!
Fraud!!
Scam!!!

Its a pity you have decided to kick a football from a far distance. You have to be sure before you critisize. I have been funding LR for people i see and the ones i dont even see and i have lived above board. If you want to know more about me, come to our office in Egbeda and you will see things for yourself than adopting this ugly trend.

I thank Cornel, Toks, ktaylor,chims and others. I promise not to fail you guys. You are my source of strength. May God bless una abundantly.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by peroo01: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2009
thanks for funding my account. Nairalanders you can rely on this guy for liberty. He funded my account after i paid into his account. He is reliable. Sanpiro keep it up
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by chims: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2009
I have received my order. Thanks for keeping to your words. keep it up
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by kims: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2009
I really recommend your way of business. You keep to your words.
Re: Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here by Saintp(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
I would have believed you but i cant cos i suspect something.Kytalor goes with multiple usernames.For the benefit of people reading this post,this stupid boy kytalor joined nairaland as kemas ,after that he created multiple usernames.As at now he uses Kemas,kemas01,kytalor,chims,kims,chimaa,peroo01 this i am sure.he might be also the one using this sanpiro because what he does is that when he posts on forum he uses some of those usernames to reply his own posts.if u doubt me go to jobs/vaccancies section and read all his post,u will find out that only those usernames respond to all his posts.I have been monitoring this guy for a long time and i am aware of all his tricks.now since kims,chims,peroo01 and ktaylor which is one person repied this sanpiros post claiming he has paid money to sanpiros account and trying to convince us then be careful.Nairalanders,when you read posts,always read between the lines and monitor peoples post for a long period cos there so many crooks on this forum.To kemas who is also ktaylor,kemas01,kims,peroo01,chims,chimaa,(short form of your real name chimankpa)i have been monitoring you and i have set a trap for you cos u have caused so much nuisance in the job section.nairalanders monitor those usernames from now on.

(1)

Lithuanian Residence/work Permit Visa (schengen) / For Your General Cleaning And Fumigation In Lagos / Ultrasound Gel For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.