Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,385 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Please Help If You Have Contacts In The Oil And Gas Sector. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help If You Have Contacts In The Oil And Gas Sector. (388 Views)

Geoscientists Working In The Oil Industry: How Did You Get In? Share Your Story. / Careers In The Oil And Gas Industry Every Fresh Graduate Needs To Know: / How To Survive In The Oil And Gas Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help If You Have Contacts In The Oil And Gas Sector. by kingviny: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2015
Good people of nairaland, I will highly appreciate it if there is someone here who can help my brother to secure an offshore job in the oil and gas industry.

My brother, an engineer by training is highly qualified but he doesn't know anybody for contacts except God. He has double Masters degrees and several certifications relevant to offshore jobs in the oil industry. The politics in TOTAL left him un-employed even as a marginalized staff of a TOTAL contractor, a job he got some years back based on merit.

Right now, he needs to get something doing so that his family and those that he helps will not suffer. He is willing to compensate the good Samaritan that can provide the link once the job is secured.

If you have the contacts and it is placed in your heart to help, kindly mail me so that I can forward his CV to you asap.

Your help(links) can actually bring succor to this family man.

Thanks.

E-mail to :- vincehayes123@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help If You Have Contacts In The Oil And Gas Sector. by kingviny: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
d

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Listed Online Today At No Cost / Translation Services For Individuals, Companies, Churches, Etc / Urgent Recruitment Of Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.