Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

[PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos (1540 Views)

7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) / South African Customs Makes Biggest Cocaine Bust, Worth N1.9B / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos by FREEEMANAN(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
[b]The Nigerian Police force has arrested suspected members of a lesbian cult group in Lagos.

The lesbian cult was discovered last week, in Oto-Owori area, Ijanikin, Lagos State, when a 16-year-old member of the famous Abogun family, was caught attempting to sneak out of the house with some items demanded by her cult members. After she was apprehended by her parents the teenagers making shocking confessions to her parents who then alerted the police.

According to VANGUARD, while confessing the unnamed teenager said, ''it was Tope who introduced me into lesbianism and cultism early last year. On Friday, at about 7-8pm, I received a call from Tope that I should bring my red jacket, which is the cult uniform and a jack-knife for her. While I was attempting to sneak out of the house to meet her, I was accosted by my brothers who checked the bag I was carrying and found the cult jacket and the jack-knife. They called on my parents who demanded to know how I got those items''.

Becoming lesbian partner

''Initially, she forced me into becoming her lesbian partner. She threatened me that if I failed to do it, my life was at stake. When I became her lover, we took a blood oath as Tope used a blade to cut my hand and licked the blood. She also cut her hand and asked me to lick the blood. She threatened that she must not see me with anyone, whether male or female but she was free to go out with others as she has other lovers. I have been her lover for over a year now and I became her lover before I completed my secondary education.
“After Tope introduced me to lesbianism, she forced me into their cult. The night I was initiated into Aiye cult, I was blindfolded. Members of the cult gave me a gun to take an oath, declaring that I would not reveal anything about the cult to anyone. They said if I ever revealed anything about the cult to anyone, the same gun that I used to take the oath would be used to take my life. Thereafter, about twenty of the males present at the initiation slept with me one after the other.[/b]

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/photo-police-bust-lesbian-cult-in-lagos.114868/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: [PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Are you serious? shocked
Re: [PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos by Datas121(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na prison be dat o. Na dia dey go continue dey do dia lesbi
Re: [PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
C dem face.
All in the name of "I wan belong" to be feared by all and sundry.

What's the crime of the name among them?
Re: [PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos by TOSINSESI: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Parents should pls watch this young girls of nowadays.........There brain knows nothing except fashion, men and money. May God have mercy on this generation
Re: [PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos by permsec: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Is that old man a lesbian too? Op are u high on.......
Re: [PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos by hedonistic: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wasted generation.
Re: [PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos by Cherem(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Op Is dat not a man?
Re: [PHOTO] Police Bust Lesbian Cult In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Shock Naija Babe Caught In The Act With Another Woman's Boyfriend / More Graphic Photos Of Victims Blown To Pieces In The Maiduguri Bomb Blasts / Beware Nairaswitch.com Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.