Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! (22251 Views)

*** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by makavele: 12:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Ibadanchief:

Here oh, you lie, if you don't know what you are saying I would advice you gerarahere...

You this brown-roof kingpin . . stop throwing tantrums . .

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 23, 2015
asids55:

dude..you have been told to do the needful,search for the account details the king autos guy gave you on Google and you will be suprised to see how many innocent individuals the guy as swindled..the guy does not only work his scam on auto section

www.nairaland.com/2443801/scam-alert-latest-scammers-tricks#36054376

Thanks! I have some one who brings me cars from Cotonou.
Make I return to am just like the prodigal son!
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 12:44am On Jul 23, 2015
expee06:

Ibadan chief, I like your sense of reasoning. It's better to be objective and rational than jump the gun and end up disgraced.
Fast shipping pilled so much pressure on kings auto.
However, it's glaring king has a lot of questions to answer.
I don't doubt him per say but I don't believe him either.
On my part I haven't paid a dime to him yet. Maybe my Gtb token played a divine trick on me.
He 'got' me a sweet car and since the botched 100k transfer and experience on auction export I begun doubting, not necessarily his sincerity but the whole process in it entirety.
The account details and other details fit exactly the bill.
Even though I have pictures of the 'car' am scared parting ways with any money.
Oga king I told you via BBM some days ago that am not like those 'Thomases on Nairaland' and that I believe you. I still believe you can clear your name.
You have been bloodied by the marines of auto section, rise you and prove them wrong.

I won't be surprised if you go back to him and pay him to deliver you a non existing vehicle. KingsAutos is linked with seven other monikers on nairaland using the same bank account number to defraud people of their sweat and blood.

BE WARNED!!!
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by lakesidepapa(m): 12:45am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

The guy wants refund of the 100k but KingsAutos has remained incommunicado with the guy. The guy can't reach him. I am currently talking to the person right now.
We all know his scope nw, he don ignore the victim and cut him off of being communicating with him anymore so as to prove u wrong. Since u have the bank account details in which ur friend used to transacted the money with him/her, I will lure u to do the needful and I hope some monikers here will also help u out of this shit. 100k nobi small money o.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Ibadanchief(m): 12:45am On Jul 23, 2015
makavele:

You this brown-roof kingpin . . stop throwing tantrums . .

Thank you sir, it's brown roof na him Sai buhari carry my gov as delegates, dem no carry your own. Otondo

Ma lo sun olori ede
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

I won't be surprised if you go back to him and pay him to deliver you a non existing vehicle. KingsAutos is linked with seven other monikers on nairaland using the same bank account number to defraud people of their sweat and blood.

BE WARNED!!!

Why would I go ahead with the transaction whereby there's this dark cloud hanging around?
I won't be that daft.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by makavele: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2015
Ibadanchief:

Thank you sir, it's brown roof na him Sai buhari carry my gov as delegates, dem no carry your own. Otondo

Ma lo sun olori ede

Rugrat, asiwin !!!

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Ibadanchief(m): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2015
makavele:

Rugrat, asiwin !!!

Eku...
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 12:58am On Jul 23, 2015
PICTURE OF ADAEZE WORLU a.k.a KingsAutos girlfriend and partner in crime

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by tommysparks: 1:00am On Jul 23, 2015
KingsAutos:

SAY WHAT EVER YOU LIKE BRO
I told you the cars were different you said I should say what ever I like now haven't you been bursted? Or you think am a dundee that don't get his acts right before I comment on NL. The fact remains that you are not a sure guy in this bisness period.

4 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by makavele: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:
PICTURE OF ADAEZE WORLU a.k.a KingsAutos girlfriend and partner in crime

take a good look at the car key she's holding . . . looks more of a Nissan key and definitely not for the ML350

1 Like

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

BE WARNED!!!
Pls fast shipping and co. I got these pics from king autos.
Am not posting them to deride or slate him. Am doing this to aid us.
I have cancelled the transaction until the whole dust settles and we are all sure who is who.
This is a 2005 Toyota corolla with Sat Nov for 1.2M.
King autos, this is also to your advantage, other dealers and car enthusiasts analyse this offset from king autos.

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 1:12am On Jul 23, 2015
expee06:

I have cancelled the transaction until the whole dust settles and we are all sure who is who.
King autos, this is also to your advantage, other dealers and car enthusiasts analyse this offset from king autos.

You cannot buy this vehicle and get it to Lagos for less than 1.4 million naira without clearing. Clearing will be around 370,000 Naira. That's 2005 Corolla S-Model.

God really saved you.

I still have my doubt if you've a learned a thing or two with the statement of yours I emboldened.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 1:15am On Jul 23, 2015
makavele:

take a good look at the car key she's holding . . . looks more of a Nissan key and definitely not for the ML350

She was asked to wear her WWE banterweight class jeans so they can go and prove Fastshipping wrong. grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

You cannot buy this vehicle and get it to Lagos for less than 1.4 million naira without clearing. Clearing will be around 370,000 Naira. That's 2005 Corolla S-Model.

Go really saved you.

I still have my doubt if you've a earned a thing or two with the statement of your I emboldened.

Thank you very much for your objectivity and civil language.
I was offered same model from Cotonou without Sat Nov for 1.7M
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2015
expee06:

Thank you very much for your objectivity and civil language.
I was offered same model from Cotonou without Sat Nov for 1.7M

You see grin grin grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by kakakibuy(m): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2015
expee06:

Sir... RUN!!! The picture showing the Navigation was stolen from a forum. The discussion as you can see was in 2010. What are the chances that the car is up for sale now and the picture being used are what was discussed on a forum in 2010?

Link to the forum: http://www.mp3car.com/show-off-your-project/103756-2007-black-corolla-s-mini-pc-complete.html

4 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

You see grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2015
kakakibuy:

Sir... RUN!!! The picture showing the Navigation was stolen from a forum. The discussion as you can see was in 2010. What are the chances that the car is up for sale now and the picture being used are what was discussed on a forum in 2010?

Link to the forum: http://www.mp3car.com/show-off-your-project/103756-2007-black-corolla-s-mini-pc-complete.html

Detective kakakibuy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 23, 2015
kakakibuy:

Thank you!
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by kakakibuy(m): 1:23am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Detective kakakibuy grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin We won't allow them turn NL Auto section into OLX

7 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 1:24am On Jul 23, 2015
kakakibuy:

Good job so far from you and others.

3 Likes

Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Weigher: 1:27am On Jul 23, 2015
I have being vindicated. The guy he think he dupe doesn't feel bad because he told me a lot of deal on ground for kingautos, just waiting for him to deliver on the first order so they can go on full scale. He told me he risk paying him the token so he won't fall seriously to his hand adding being he was not conscious of him. Kingsautos is the one loosing her, imagine a lot of sole he would have getting adding being he thorough
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by makavele: 1:28am On Jul 23, 2015
mr King . . . where art thoust hidden thyself ?
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by betandwin8484: 1:36am On Jul 23, 2015
Kings Autos,, Are you off to bed ? come back tomorrow with a phony plan
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by cococandy(f): 2:17am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

What neck are you sticking out for a thief? The person has been trying to get in touch to request for refund but KingsAutos has remained incommunicado with him. He is angry I exposed him here.

Never mind.

I've seen he's not being straight forward.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Fhemmmy: 2:23am On Jul 23, 2015
irunmoleaiye:
@Fastshipping is your friend an illiterate or deaf and dumb? He obviously met King's Auto on Nairaland so why can't he come here and accuse him directly abi na you be KING KONG? OK here is the thing: I'm accusing you @Fastshipping of being a SCAMMER, please nobody should ask me to proof my allegation because i have no proofs. Does that sound sensible to you? Ok on another conspiracy theory, what if Kakakibuy, Flemmy abi Fhemmy and the rest of the big dealers are conspiring to chase new Auto dealers away fron Nairaland whether they are genuine or not?

Are you for real, i am so much a believer of good competition, it gives more choices for the buyers . . . . Nigeria is a nation of 150M people and sky is huge enough for us all to fly, we are yet to scratch the surface of Internet sales . . .watch out for years to come.

For your information, it was some of the dude that works together with King Autos that mentioned my name that they have done business with me before and that was what brought me to this thread, i hardly pay attention to any other dealer on Auto section except the ones that i know . . I am usually here post my thing and gone ( Not that i owe you explanation though, but will respect you for now to respond)
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by FastShipping: 2:30am On Jul 23, 2015
cococandy:

Never mind.

I've seen he's not being straight forward.

KingsAutos is linked to seven other usernames on nairaland using the same bank information to accept money from his victims.
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Gboliwe: 2:31am On Jul 23, 2015
TheMadame:

I am fine o.
I think I will sit this one out.
What is the point of giving advise or giving information,when all your comments could be deleted/hidden like on the Revlution thread? It is like banging your head on a stone wall.
My opinion to any one who wants to buy a car is,and has always been,trust nobody. Document all payments through reciepts accordingly if you must pre-order a vehicle,however my sincere advise as an old woman, is that you should go to a car mall and buy your vehicle-cash and carry. What you see is what you get in order to save yourself from heartache and sorrow.
I have rambled enough,so let me retreat and sit on the fence and watch proceedings. What an old woman can see lying down a child can not see from the top of a tree.

Good decision. Oya shift small for me on that fence let's sitt this one out while we have our own private tete-a-tete grin

I love old women, the older, the better grin grin grin
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by cococandy(f): 2:39am On Jul 23, 2015
FastShipping:

KingsAutos is linked to seven other usernames on nairaland using the same bank information to accept money from his victims.
can you list them pls.

At least help others not fall victims
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 23, 2015
People here should be careful of fake car dealers
Re: Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! by siegfried99(m): 2:43am On Jul 23, 2015
kakakibuy:

Classic nyansh opening grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Swap Your Cars in a Here!!! / Universal Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter With USB Charger / 2021model Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS 600 Fullest Option Brand New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.