Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? (776 Views)

Home Remedies You Never Knew Can Cure Cough And Catarrh / Do You Know That "Procold" That Cold And Catarrh Drug Is A Banned Drug / Home Treatment Of Cough And Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by Sweetrolly(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
HELLO GUYS... I HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY WONDERING IF YOU GUYS HAVE NOTICED THIS FLU(COUGH AND CATARRH ) THAT IS EVERYWHERE I HAVE BEEN DOWN WITH IT FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS NOW THE COUGH IS VERY PAINFUL AND IT COMES WITH HIGH FEVER AND IN MY AREA PEOPLE ARE REALLY SUFFERING FROM THIS COUGH AND CATARRH AND AM JUST WONDERING IF THIS IS A NEW DISEASE OUTBREAK
Re: Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
It is not . . . it simply a reaction to the weather.
Re: Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
okay God go save us
Re: Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by jamex93(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
E neva reach my area ooo

And e no go reach by God grace
Re: Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by Melahou(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
It's not in my neighborhood...
Check very well
Re: Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by Abugab(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Which area so that precautionary measures can be taken.
You are right, its the weather.
Everyone should try to avoid cold as well as dust
Re: Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by nicerichard05: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jesus!! OP God bless u, I went to a popular bank today around apapa area and I noticed 6 of their staff hav running nose and cough even d customer care that attended to me had it, I almost asked wat happen buh I jst chill in other nt to embarrass him.

Buh seriously, wat is d cause?
Re: Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by Baddo101(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
una can dey fear?

anyways its due to d weather condition accompanied with d kind of food ppl eat. not forgeting the fact say we dey rainy season where such often happens

btw. i just hope no b reaction to too much corn wey una dey chop for una area grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bsides u may let us know which geopolitical zone is that cos it could also b a determinant factor
Re: Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen...it is here. Mothers hold your children, children hold your siblings, husbands hold your wives.......for the Flu Season..is here. Lol...see mumu people. Let go of yourselves abeg...holding hands is the quickest way to spread the flu. When una no gree go school, how RickRichards no go dey play with una minds like yoyo. I need a spacesuit for Nneka123 though.

1 Like

Re: Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by simba1: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Me too!
Cough and little cartah!
Sweetrolly:
HELLO GUYS... I HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY WONDERING IF YOU GUYS HAVE NOTICED THIS FLU(COUGH AND CATARRH ) THAT IS EVERYWHERE I HAVE BEEN DOWN WITH IT FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS NOW THE COUGH IS VERY PAINFUL AND IT COMES WITH HIGH FEVER AND IN MY AREA PEOPLE ARE REALLY SUFFERING FROM THIS COUGH AND CATARRH AND AM JUST WONDERING IF THIS IS A NEW DISEASE OUTBREAK
Re: Have U Noticed The Cough And Catarrh That Is Everywhere Now?? by psucc(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
This too will go away.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Permanent Cure Of Long Term Sicknesses Using Ruzu bitters / Performance Anxiety In Bed Every Man Should Know / The Boy Died An Hour After Bathing. All Parents Should See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.