Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? (1252 Views)

Hilarious! Picture About Apc / Where Are The Old Boys And Girls Of Nairaland!!! / Trouble At Ajah As Area Boys And Police/kai Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by mormoni(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
I dnt knw d ryt section to post this picture. Mods Pls help me move it to the ryt section.

I totally agree with this picture. How abt u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by bjprodint(f): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
I will av to buy a car before knowing if dis is true or false

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by brize(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
*hello employer, do you still have vacancy?*
Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by T4taiwo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
correct
Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
bjprodint:

and i'll have to own a house before i can confirm this.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by jamex93(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lolx

Lwkmd

Say d truth and shame the devil
Na tru talk
Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by mytime24(f): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Letmi ask google
Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by Sandydayz(f): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
I don't knw o.... Don't own a car YET cool
Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by Atlantian: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
true
Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin somehow true sha.

Check my signature. Thanks.
Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by nairalife2013(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Daan right! I hate the inside of my wife's cars!! She's been making faces at my room too. U need to witness the scenario once when I called her to pick me from a tennis court back home! A couple of guys who also came to the court in a freinds car jumped in and jumped out again quickly! Was then it dawn on her the mess d car was and she ran out, muttering sorry sorry to go and packup the litter of assorted garments of all genres including laundered undies she packed into the car the day befor from our 2nd home , empty takeaway plastic plates, papers, shoes, pastry packs, loaded pampers, teddys, my first daughter's car etc all strewn all over the collapsed 3-row compartment in one heap of a mess!
Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2015
All is true except for the girl's car
Re: How True Is This Picture About Boys And Girls? by mormoni(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2015
bjprodint:
ok, I wish u d best

(1) (Reply)

. / See Pictures From Ebuka Obi-uchendu’s Traditional Wedding / Picture: Why You Should Never Mind What People Say About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.