Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Picture: Why You Should Never Mind What People Say About You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture: Why You Should Never Mind What People Say About You. (1249 Views)

See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) / People Say Children Are Mirrors Of Their Parents, Do You Agree?? / What People Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Why You Should Never Mind What People Say About You. by Anoneism(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2016
The worst thing you can do to yourself is trying to please people.

I have learnt my lesson!

Cc: r231, freiburger, Ishilove,

Re: Picture: Why You Should Never Mind What People Say About You. by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2016
End time..

Just incase I hit FTC ....

Am always happy whenever I hit FTC cos it shows the level of idleness am soaked it.

#5000 per month nko?? Nothing come out.

Creating employment opportunities?? No way.
APC .......... Scam!!!

PDP ....... Thieves!!!

My cert is there wasting Buh I pray it doesn't expire soonest(Lol)

1. Stupi**dity is when you go on social networks looking for real love when the ladies around you r there wasting..
2. Greediness is when you bet with #100 and Ur expecting #5000000 in return...
3. Stingyness is when you see straight win with 1.09 odd Buh you still went ahead to double chance it.
4. Blindness is when Ur part of d bit***ches that shouted APC ..change and at d end of the day,Ur family are dir dying in abject poverty.
5. Fooli**shness is when yur so sad hearing that Lionel messi won his 5th world best accolade n you come out ranting that he should try another club..

I will be coming bk with d season 2 soonest...

Quote me negatively n receive it hot... Kids shouldn't quote me cos am not a promoter.. I hate patronizing upcoming artiste. So keep off
Re: Picture: Why You Should Never Mind What People Say About You. by WisdomTank: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2016
wow! lesson learnt. wait ooo wetin concern those people sef?

check my signature for your building POP ceiling, Wall screeding and Pillar design

(1) (Reply)

Would You Eat This If Served In A Restaurant? / Rare Photos Of Queen Elizabeth And Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe For Collectors / Download FIFA 18 Football Game + Data Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.