Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

How To Become A Brilliant Scientist. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Become A Brilliant Scientist. (4385 Views)

Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist / Russian Scientist Invents Chemical That Can Turn A Black Man To White / Scientist Built Robots That Walk On Water Like Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Become A Brilliant Scientist. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2015
Em
Re: How To Become A Brilliant Scientist. by Mirallas: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2017
johnydon22:
[b]A very commendable piece and educating. . . I would encourage every bright mind to pay attention to it.

The most important to ME is LOVE. . . Developing an unbound love for science, developing an unbound love for nature and the study of it.

Being appreciative of your reason, embracing the librating power of curiosity instead of being scared of it.

When one develops Love for something, a hunger and a drive to know it keeps raging within, and only through this love of knowledge can the mind be opened to the wealth, beauty, satisfaction, balance, knowledge and the hunger it envokes in us to know more.

Appreciate the uniqueness in what you see, there are many things to be learnt and known, the exploration of these knowledge is vital to our intellectual growth, and never they be a limit to what you wish to know.

Let your imagination run wild and remember there is no impossiblity in what you can achieve. . . Man once thought it was impossible to fly.
Open your mind to learn new things and your eyes to see things differently. . .

And don't forget "There is no limit to what we can KNOW" the beauty of science!!!

We hope to join the pack of nobel prize winners soon teempakguy, lets see who gets it first... you or me wink
[/b] or possibly me too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara: 1.3mp, 960p Wifi Panorama Camera Bulb For Sale / 100 Solar Panels Available Now In Lagos / Smok G-PRIV Kit Vs Smok Alien Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.