Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

What Has Nairaland Made You Become? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Nairaland Made You Become? (1219 Views)

Has Nairaland Crashed? What Is This / Has Nairaland Been Hacked? - Sunday Dec 4, 2016 / How Nairaland Made My Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by njideoby(f): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, I was away for two weeks because of work and I could not find time for Naira landing. It seems I lost touch with reality,i found it difficult to discuss current issues/ happenings in Nigeria and the world in general. Though I found time to listen to world news now and then, but I lost my ability to critically analyze issues which Naira land has taught me. I lost my political analytically prowess which I took time to build courtesy of this site. Thank God I'm finally back. Yes Naira land made me become a seasoned political analyst, what did it turn you to?
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by valmunich(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2015
TOL: what has Nairaland made me become
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by kossyablaze(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Phone Addict

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by sentaljohn(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Made me a gud reader...coz all I do now is read, read, read no matter wot
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by angieberry(f): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2015
so you lost your political analysis prowess because you were away for two weeks ? alright then, it seems your life is dependent on nairaland..

anyways, nairaland hasn't made me become anything, It hasn't contributed jackshit to my life although it's a good way of passing time.

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by jejemanito: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Objective
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by donholy28(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Nairaland the abode of jobless Nigerian youths
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by njideoby(f): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2015
angieberry:
so you lost your political analysis prowess because you were away for two weeks ? alright then, it seems your life is dependent on nairaland..

anyways, nairaland hasn't made me become anything, It hasn't contributed jackshit to my life although it's a good way of passing time.
You don't have an experience? Yes, you can't contribute to a reasonable extent when you are not too sure of your facts.
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by njideoby(f): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2015
donholy28:
Not so true. It's an educative forumn.
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by njideoby(f): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2015
sentaljohn:
Made me a gud reader...coz all I do now is read, read, read no matter wot
I love that.
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by angieberry(f): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2015
say what ?
madam, please reconstruct your sentence and correct the typos because I didn't understand jackshit of what you just said
njideoby:

You don't have an experience? Yes, you can't contribute to a reasonable extend when you are not too sure of your facts.
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by njideoby(f): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Phone Addict
Are you sure?
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by njideoby(f): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2015
angieberry:
say what ?
madam, please reconstruct your sentence and correct the typos because I didn't understand jackshit of what you just said
This is too early.
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by angieberry(f): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2015
indeed
good night smiley
njideoby:

This is too early.
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by golor(m): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2015
One important thing I knw, I usally gain from dis site,is that am always inform about things around me and d world,again it has made me to believe that Nigeria re not one(united)and that it will take decades for Nigerians to unite,it has also made me to believe that there's hug form of discrimination in our religious circle,ethnic group and so on,it has also made me to understand that,Nigeria is full of pretenders,who come here to criticise people on what they re guilty off,it has also made me to know that Nigeria is full of phone addict and jobless youth and finally,it has also made me to know that they re lot of good brains out there who re looking for little opportunity to explore and make dis country more greater than it is right now.
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by kossyablaze(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2015
njideoby:
Are you sure?
yes o.I'm stopping tho.Biko kedu ka imere nne?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by kossyablaze(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2015
njideoby:
Are you sure?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by kossyablaze(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2015
njideoby:
Are you sure?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by kossyablaze(m): 7:22am On Jul 23, 2015
angieberry:
indeed
good night smiley
holy poo...U dey vex o.Oya tell me bout dat bad dream last night.Abi u just break up.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2015
donholy28:
seriously
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2015
it enlightened me.
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by njideoby(f): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2015
lygn19:
it enlightened me.
Seconded.
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by Harvard13(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
the best would be fantasy premier league. im a football optimist nd the game helped me meet other friends and at d euros i was d best player in nigeria. ive also learnt so much and it has provided an avenue to share ideas
Re: What Has Nairaland Made You Become? by njideoby(f): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Harvard13:
the best would be fantasy premier league. im a football optimist nd the game helped me meet other friends and at d euros i was d best player in nigeria. ive also learnt so much and it has provided an avenue to share ideas
That's great.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Was Stoned At His Home Town During Eid / What Is Happening At Fedex And Our Parcels In Nigeria ? / What Is She Selling And What Is The Man Buying? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.