Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Crime Alert: Lagos Warns Residents Of New Robbery Dimension - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crime Alert: Lagos Warns Residents Of New Robbery Dimension (717 Views)

Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks / We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) / Lagos Warns Residents On New Tactics Of Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crime Alert: Lagos Warns Residents Of New Robbery Dimension by Donalleh(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Lagos State government yesterday alerted residents on a new dimension of criminal activities in parts of the state perpetrated by men of the underworld.

In a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Habib Aruna, the state government said unscrupulous persons rendered their prospective victims unconscious through the rubbing of a perfumed handkerchief on their face.

The statement alerted that the bandits usually targeted victims in either a lonely commuter bus, taxi or at a quiet corner.

It added that by the time the effect of the drugged perfume wears off, the criminals would have fled after robbing a victim.

The statement listed the Igando axis in Alimosho Local Government Area as one of the areas where this new dimension of crime had become very pronounced in recent times.

It said: “It is not yet known how harmful the drug being used on the handkerchief is.

“While that is being checked out, it may be necessary to alert members of the public on this new dimension.”

Source: http://www.naijafact.com/2015/07/crime-alert-lagos-warns-residents-of.html
Re: Crime Alert: Lagos Warns Residents Of New Robbery Dimension by bigiyaro(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2015
even criminals dey restrategise
Re: Crime Alert: Lagos Warns Residents Of New Robbery Dimension by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa o , when naija is yet to get stable some useless set of pple still dey cause more problem and damage

(1) (Reply)

My Abductors Were Paid To Kill Me But God Spared My Life – Mrs Steve Nwosu / How I Almost Lost My Life In The Hands Of The Police- LIB Reader Shares Ordeal / VIDEO: Lady Busted Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Her Weave!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.