Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? (2325 Views)

80% Of Nairalanders Are Bad Niggas / Nairalanders Are Just The Best. / Increase Your Family Income With This Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by cococandy(f): 5:00am On Jul 24, 2015
See this smooth talker grin

I'm smiling quite alright.

Don't worry save all the wooing until you meet her wink.
nairamaniac:

very funny. doubt if she's much prettier though. Anything more than this would be a Mermaid. Don't mind me, your being pretty wasn't the topmost reason I buzzed you. saw some of your posts. instantly knew, you were real, down to earth, good sense of humour, enlightened and intelligent. if your sister is similar to you in these characteristics I mentioned and also half as pretty as you. Then you just won yourself an IN-Law.

Note: I'm not an alien, aliens wouldn't make you smile just as you smiling at the moment.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2015
Just me and hubby
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by MizMyColi(f): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
@bold, You gotta be kidding me.

I love your standing up for me kiss

But seriously why would you think a frustrated miserable fellow hiding behind a trolling account would bother me?

I only pity the sleepless nights he has because of me. You should pity him too dear.

I'm glad you're not bothered.
Apparently, you've become pachydermous.
kiss
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Eminya(f): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Just me and my brother
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by adedayourt(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2015
i dey com mke i go dey ask dem one after each oda
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by adedayourt(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2015
Mrs0J:
Just me and hubby

Invite the children too grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2015
adedayourt:

Invite the children too grin

Lol won't be bad, when they are of age though

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm glad you're not bothered.
Apparently, you've become pachydermous.
kiss

Pachy

Grabs dictionary. I dey come.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by MizMyColi(f): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

Pachy

Grabs dictionary. I dey come.
I dey waitgrin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by cococandy(f): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

I dey waitgrin

Don't mind me. Was just kidding grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just me...

I think my sister is a passive member also...
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by nairamaniac: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
See this smooth talker grin

I'm smiling quite alright.

Don't worry save all the wooing until you meet her wink.
I would keep my hopes alive. SInce you liked the preview, your sis would obviously love the movie. It un4tunate that this forum is our only medium 4 now. worse part is that I'm a better observer than an actor on it. but would buzz you time2time. Reading your thousands of posts would keep me occupied. You are indeed, one hell of an interesting person. say me well to your doppelganger, my future wife.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yomieluv:
Was surprised when fiance who always complain of my addiction to the site was browsing Nairaland..she's more addicted to the site than I.

Most people always admire my vast knowledge on issues.

All thanks to Nairaland.
my dear, me too ooo, people would be lyk chi how do u know all these things, I go just smile nd form don jazzy..... I am addicted to nairaland, My younger bro nd my elder sis dats 3 in d family,we tried oooo
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Capableben:
For the lovers of GOSPEL rap songs... U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED....(my track)

http://tindeck.com/dl/iylbq

Pls try out skilled graphics designers...First impression matters a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Squated Her Female Best Friend On Her Matrimonial Bed When Hubby Was Away. / After Spending One Year Abroad And Came Back, Your Wife Did This / The Best Creche/pre-nursery In Ajah/lekki Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.