Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth (41595 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by ninodaniel(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Hw e take concern me? If him like make him change him peniiiiix shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by anonimi: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2015
Needs to fix MORE than his teeth.

He needs to fix his DISCIPLINE to avoid dangerous SUBSTANCES to his overall health.
Love you as a fan but you need to love YOURSELF as well, Majek our dear rain maker wink
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by PrinceMario(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
Abeg mk una carry buhari go there
mk him go reset him tongue of mistakes
b4 him go carry that tongue send everybody to prison

Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by dealandseals(f): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2015
(1) PROPERTY FOR SALE IN BENIN CITY,EDO STATE with C of O.

A Bungalow of 4 bedroom ensuite with 2 siting rooms, A Built-in garrage & 2rooms BQ, Land of 50ft by 150ft.

Iyayi close off Patrick Ehimien, off Ugbor Road, GRA, B/City.

Title: C of 0.

Price #20m asking.

(2) LAND PROPERTY FOR SALE at EKWULOBIA,ANAMBRA STATE,NIGERIA.

PLOT: 2-3 Plots.

SUITABLE: For BANK or PETROL Station.

Cost: 50million(negotiable)

(3)A PLOT OF LAND TO BUY.

A Client need a LAND to build hostel for Uniben Students.

Note: The land must be close UniBen.

From: Jessica 08135560744, 08023021581.Deal&Seal Global Resources Ltd.

Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by RealEstate36: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by anonimi: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by RealEstate36: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Boss13: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Please, where can I donate?
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by enomakos(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Waiting for his next albums
get well bro
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by benuejosh: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Person wey him brain damage dem dey fix teeth. Iranu abasha
take time and read this.. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/you-illuminated/201103/losing-your-teeth-and-your-mind
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Bants(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2015
This man performed in a very big late night tv show in america imagine what him now
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by sukkot: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2015
he still has chance for redemption. he dont look too bad. feed him well for one month he will be fresh again
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2015
I pray he gets better.
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Missonas(f): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Seun:
Yep. That was probably 99% of the problem.
Lol its a start grin
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by gbens2000(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2015
countsparrow:
How dem wan fix dos burnt offering teeth

Say no be Igbo, cannabis, skunk, pawpaw leave, paraga, origin and d likes.... Stay true to Guiness small stout "baba dudu" grin grin grin

u forget origin"haba mana
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Orikinla(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2015
God will help him to recover as long as he does not lose faith in JEHOVAH NISSI.
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:

Do you love yourself at all? Do you indeed want to live long? Except if you want to die young and unsung will you take pleasure in abusing a person old enough to be your grandfather, if not your great grandfather. Be warned accordingly.
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Nickymezor(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
fonkiee:
let him fix his life!
Na one step @ a tym tins nw.
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by klax(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pls kindly give me the link how I can help him as well I really felt for this guy a lot pls if anyone know where to get him or where is the rehab home is pls drop it here I need to see him and give any help I can.
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by klax(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
oludyke:

Do you love yourself at all? Do you indeed want to live long? Except if you want to die young and unsung will you take pleasure in abusing a person old enough to be your grandfather, if not your great grandfather. Be warned accordingly.

Mr why warning anybody It's a free world in Nigeria I'd you forgot how OBJ was abused and insulted here Or you forgot how apc dogs abused and insulted Gej oh you I can see you forgot OBJ and Gej too are someone's father and grandfather so pls say something else ok. You will reap what you sow it's a fact of life ok.
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by malikisah: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:

would be great to see a picture of your father!
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by malikisah: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
klax:

Mr why warning anybody It's a free world in Nigeria I'd you forgot how OBJ was abused and insulted here Or you forgot how apc dogs abused and insulted Gej oh you I can see you forgot OBJ and Gej too are someone's father and grandfather so pls say something else ok. You will reap what you sow it's a fact of life ok.
would be nice to see a photo of your father, that is if your mother ever told you who he is!
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
malikisah:
would be great to see a picture of your father!

dude ur gay
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by basadenet: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
What Majek Fasek need is not only tooth fix but total rehabilitation. At least a step in right direction.
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Uchwilliam(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nice one,luv u majek
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by malikisah: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:

dude ur gay
nothing spoil!
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by malikisah: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:

dude ur gay
i need to do a beauty competition between your father and PMB
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
malikisah:
nothing spoil!

y stalking on me

hummm
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by lovely17(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Who the heck is majek fashek
Re: PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth by kb77: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Who get weed Urgently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon / Photos From Ebony Reigns Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.