Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter (34062 Views)

Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) / Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by ALISMILE(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
ugoezeik:
so wat should b his punishment nw
My broda, it an be assumed dat both of dem did it out of ignorance! I think dey shud be warned and properly oriented!
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Neplusultra(f): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by raphy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
KONJI............ SOME NO GOOD O lipsrsealed
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by RealEstate36: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Handsome4real(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
jamex93:
Baddest boy

Make dem flog nonsense cormot from him body
He's passed flogging. He's 17rs and would be 18yrs soon. It's only words that can change him.
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Handsome4real(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shehucom:
End time tinz. .. At 27 I never do am before, can't think of a 17 year old... He should be jailed
Don't judge him. He's still a minor. It's easier to train children than to train broken men.
What he needs is reorientation and most especially God's touch.
Cos you are a virgin at 27yrs doesn't make you better than him. You don't know if his actions came from being molested as a child too.
Please note:I'M NOT IN ANYWAY SUPPORTING WHAT THE TEENAGER DID.

1 Like

Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Handsome4real(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shehucom:
End time tinz. .. At 27 I never do am before, can't think of a 17 year old... He should be jailed
Don't judge me cos you still a virgin doesn't make you more special than him. Also he can't be jailed cos he's still a minor. It's possible that his actions are aftermath of him been molested while growing up.
Note: PLEASE I DON'T NOT IN ANYWAY SUPPORT WHAT THE TEENAGER DID.
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by CHARLYX9: 1:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Handsome4real:

Don't judge me cos you still a virgin doesn't make you more special than him. Also he can't be jailed cos he's still a minor. It's possible that his actions are aftermath of him been molested while growing up.
Note: PLEASE I DON'T NOT IN ANYWAY SUPPORT WHAT THE TEENAGER DID.
nice one.its only an immatured idiot like that guy would not understand the reason why a boy of 17 did what he did.
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by hvq229(m): 2:44am On Jul 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmmm

Risk with that kind of education, you might expose the youngster to concepts....

But at the same time....as a 17 year old, I was tempted. The reason why i did not succumb was because if I got the girl in the famiy way, my parents would have promptly treated us as family...ie throw me out of the house ,and tell me to go and support my wife and child. grin

Sex education is good. Learning to control the conji feelings....also good.

P.S...It should be noted that the guy was doing this on a routine basis with other minors. Thus...he is a paedophile.....and as such he needs psychological help and the full wrath of the law.

Sex education is not to blame. After all...I got the full stuff...and I did not go round doing bad things....

If he is doing it with children younger than 10 or 11 maybe 12 then he could be a pedophile but with other teenagers even younger ones that's not a pedophile--
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by hvq229(m): 2:50am On Jul 24, 2015
ugoezeik:
and wat do we call dis one nw ehhhhh. but on a serious note, at 17 wat will b his punishment. pls any lawyer in d house should help dis educated ilitrate

will he get flogged? Where it was consensual maybe the girl should be flogged too?
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Noizmaycar: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2015
ijustdey:
• Exposed by sex education in victim’s school

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/17-yr-old-defiles-neighbours-daughter/

sex education the opposite
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by SAMBARRY: 9:19pm On May 14, 2016
Even children and teenagers aren't left out in this r@pe saga undecided

There must be something peculiarly intresting men Nigerian males seem to enjoy in raping their cousins,siblings, neighbours kids,mother's and even their wives
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Missmossy(f): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Whats this

All these teens sef enh.
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by talk2saintify(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
ijustdey:

Vanguard gathered that trouble started on July 13, when the victim’s younger sister innocently revealed to her class teacher, during a lesson on sex education, that their neighbour’s son, Tobi, did to her sister what she was teaching her and her classmates

the poor girl was only contributing to the lecturers
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by talk2saintify(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
talk2saintify:

the poor girl was only contributing to the lecturers

lectures*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor / Ibadan People Steal Rice From A Bus (Video, Photos) / ‘I Used Names Of Politicians’, Five Star Hotels To Steal’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.