Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane (1135 Views)

See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / Pilot Reveals Reason Why Flight Attendants Dim The Plane's Lights Before Take Of / Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane by kanaleke(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2015
That moment you stepped down from the plane,what came to your mind??,how was the new world like??,the airport officials,were they helpful or strict??,were you nervous coming to a diffferent world...please share your experience nairalanders that have travled out..it's going to be fun for us down here
Re: Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane by sugah: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2015
Why not start with yours?
Re: Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane by kanaleke(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2015
sugah:
Why not start with yours?
because I have not travelled out of the country before...if you have why not gist us coz I see a chopper on ur display picture*smiles*
Re: Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmmn
Re: Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane by luvluvluv: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
As I arrange doz loggage finish come use my cadigan tie my waist lyk one jandon, na im me & my auncle with him wife reach nnamdi azikiwe airport for abj. As I bin look myself for mirror na so I even suspect myself for my knodding. With one kin bright smile for face, na so I roll that trolley follow the two of them as I know say for my first tym I wan go Yankee. I com suprise say them say make I sidon as my auncle and him wife pass with the loggage. Na so I wait for several hours before our driver come wia I siddon tell me say my auncle and him wife don go abroad. Till today na still dat abuja airport I dey Waka reach but I know say one day na one day

1 Like

Re: Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane by kanaleke(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
luvluvluv:
As I arrange doz loggage finish come use my cadigan tie my waist lyk one jandon, na im me & my auncle with him wife reach nnamdi azikiwe airport for abj. As I bin look myself for mirror na so I even suspect myself for my knodding. With one kin bright smile for face, na so I roll that trolley follow the two of them as I know say for my first tym I wan go Yankee. I com suprise say them say make I sidon as my auncle and him wife pass with the loggage. Na so I wait for several hours before our driver come wia I siddon tell me say my auncle and him wife don go abroad. Till today na still dat abuja airport I dey Waka reach but I know say one day na one day
hahahahahhahahahaha....very funny.was readind and scrolling down with excitement hoping to catch the last line then you nailed it with different but funny line...yeah,hopefully we will go there someday
Re: Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane by luvluvluv: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
kanaleke:
hahahahahhahahahaha....very funny.was readind and scrolling down with excitement hoping to catch the last line then you nailed it with different but funny line...yeah,hopefully we will go there someday

Yes o bro...I no go shame to tell the truth...hehehe. Buh dnt worry some guys will soon hit us up
Re: Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane by kanaleke(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
luvluvluv:

Yes o bro...I no go shame to tell the truth...hehehe. Buh dnt worry some guys will soon hit us up
Definitely,they will and it will be soon
Re: Share Your Abroad Airport Experience:the Moment You Stepped Down From The Plane by kes234: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Mine was on my first trip to istanbul, travel from lagos night bus to abuja, I know u will ask why abuja because my ticket was a promo ticket that was the first time turkish airways will fly to istanbul from abuja, as I dey look for cheap flight na I don't mind flying from abuja since the ticket was so cheap, na so I journey true the night oo even plenty evil things happen for road but with one faith I believe I can't miss ma flight cos its 11pm next day to cut the story short I reach airport at about 9pm went tru NDLEA turkish ticket counter, those dude want me to tip them but na 200 naira I give the guy to use buy recharge card went tru immigration no stress, we checkin enter plane I go back to choose a better sit wey na only me sit there cos the plane was not filled, we took off oo na so I call hostess give me beer abegi I can't shout, na so I finish one cane to another I landed istanbul 8am morning inside cold of 2degrees lolz it was fun oo see everybody white I just look like little alien.

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Beautiful Country To Imigrate In The World / African Union Unveils E-passport In Kigaliā€¦heralding Visa-free Continent / Help - Know Someone Who Works In Any Nigerian Passport Office In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.