Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (932394 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by iziboi(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Your friend met someone he/she doesn't know and you want to do away with #750,000....OYO will be your case much later.

That's been ma concern, the guy body hot to travel out.,trying not to be a victim impatience.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by iziboi(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Toby77:

3750 usd shocked shocked shocked.......HMmmm another potential stories that touch in the making grin

Bros follow your heart

Thanks boss,the heart says invest it here in naija..,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2015
iziboi:

Thanks boss,the heart says invest it here in naija..,

Best decision wink
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nerilove(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Peace of the Lord be with all in the house. I have few questions bothering me:
1. I want indept explanation about single entry and multiple entry. What do they mean?
2. Do all medical tests (hepatitis, heart, blood etc) apply for those looking for jobs like security, factory work, cleaner etc?
3. How do I get DPS licence once in Dubai?
4. How reliable is wakanow.com?
5. Is there something like sponsorship visa where an employer in dubai will sponsor your visa, ticket etc and deduce from your salary, though they will hold your passport till the bills are paid?
Pls pardon my ignoramus. There are many who need these information.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2015
nerilove:
Peace of the Lord be with all in the house. I have few questions bothering me:
1. I want indept explanation about single entry and multiple entry. What do they mean?
2. Do all medical tests (hepatitis, heart, blood etc) apply for those looking for jobs like security, factory work, cleaner etc?
3. How do I get DPS licence once in Dubai?
4. How reliable is wakanow.com?
5. Is there something like sponsorship visa where an employer in dubai will sponsor your visa, ticket etc and deduce from your salary, though they will hold your passport till the bills are paid?
Pls pardon my ignoramus. There are many who need these information.

1. There is nothing like a Multiple Entry visa to UAE

2. Yes all medicals applies to all Jobs irrespective of its class

3. DPS License can be arranged by your Employer and you can get DPS License Permit after two months.

4. Wakanow is reliable.

5. Yes it is possible and several people have done it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nerilove(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

1. There is nothing like a Multiple Entry visa to UAE

2. Yes all medicals applies to all Jobs irrespective of its class

3. DPS License can be arranged by your Employer and you can get DPS License Permit after two months.

4. Wakanow is reliable.

5. Yes it is possible and several people have done it.
Thanks Justi for the response but...
1. In emirates airlines website, u will see single and multiple entries of 30 and 90 days and some other visa and airline websites. I just wanna know what they mean.
2. How can I get those companies for sponsorship packages?

I appreciate your response dear
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
nerilove:

Thanks Justi for the response but...
1. In emirates airlines website, u will see single and multiple entries of 30 and 90 days and some other visa and airline websites. I just wanna know what they mean.
2. How can I get those companies for sponsorship packages?

I appreciate your response dear

1. There is no multiple entry visa to Dubai.

2. Only your Employer can sponsor you and no one else.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nerilove(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Ok, where do I get those kind of employers or can you give me the links. Thanx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Are you sure about their being no multiple entry visas. Multiple entry visas are on both the Emirates and etihad websites, even Qatar too, and all the travel packages have options for either single or multiple entry. From my little knowledge multiple entry means you can go in and out several times during your visa validity period as opposed to just the single entry.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Toby77:

Are you sure about their being no multiple entry visas. Multiple entry visas are on both the Emirates and etihad websites, even Qatar too, and all the travel packages have options for either single or multiple entry. From my little knowledge multiple entry means you can go in and out several times during your visa validity period as opposed to just the single entry.

I stand to be corrected. Despite the fact it is on their sites, I am yet to see or hear someone come with 1 or 3months and then actually go out and come in again with it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Evangelist7: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
I visited wakanow office yesterday at Ikoyi Lagos, they said, they can't do 1month dubai visa. I was told by one of there staff that they only do two weeks dubai visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2015
God has done it again!!!! my company sent my employment Visa last night.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by idoo4love: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:
sorry pls can u explain how you go about it all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:
wonderful. Ur company 4rm nigeria or u applied 4d job? God is great.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2015
idoo4love:
sorry pls can u explain how you go about it all

The Same way the gurus in the house have always spoken about.
I got a month( please in all your getting, get the 3 months visa) tourist visa to Dubai, when I got there I prepared a cv and I hit the street searching for jobs. I also broadcast my cv on dubizzle and did a lot of PRAYING. God answered my prayers and gave me a job, came back to naija to wait for my employment visa and I got it yesterday.

PS: PLEASE DON'T ASK ME HOW I GOT THE TOURIST VISA.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:

I got a month( please in all your getting, get the 3 months visa) tourist visa to Dubai, when I got there I prepared a cv and I hit the street searching for jobs. I also broadcast my cv on dubizzle and did a lot of PRAYING. God answered my prayers and gave me a job, came back to naija to wait for my employment visa and I got it yesterday.

Bro which job u get?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:

Quite lucky of u. A month visa u say.

Glory be to God. We dey expect you. What kind of job
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
samhay:

Quite lucky of u. A month visa u say.

Glory be to God. We dey expect you. What kind of job

Yea his lucky, but its not difficult.
Anyone can get a job under 7days in uae and even sign an offer letter under the same 7days( with determination)

But the issue is wat kind of job is it. Cos i know with a month visa the individual is under pressure, am might be pressured to sign any contract , just to get the PATAKA
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
truelovecom:

Yea his lucky, but its not difficult.
Anyone can get a job under 7days in uae and even sign an offer letter under the same 7days( with determination)

But the issue is wat kind of job is it. Cos i know with a month visa the individual is under pressure, am might be pressured to sign any contract , just to get the PATAKA

Bros you RE SO right, if you notice he didn't say the type of job.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
My advice to anyone going to the Uae to search for job. Please if you cant get VISA AT HAND in Uae , please make sure you sign more than one OFFER LETTER from different companies , before you exit . Just incase company(A) dosent process your employment visa , Company(B) will

Dont put all eggs in one basket

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
truelovecom:
My advice to anyone going to the Uae to search of job. Please if you cant get VISA AT HAND in Uae , please make sure you sign more than one OFFER LETER from different companies , before you exit . Just incase company(A) dosent process your employment visa , Company(B) will

Dont put all eggs in one basket

I heard you can pay a fine of 750AED to avoid the exit visa change from Dubai, in other words you pay a fine of 750AED to stay while they process your employment visa, how true is this?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toby77:

I heard you can pay a fine of 750AED to avoid the exit visa change from Dubai, in other words you pay a fine of 750AED to stay while they process your employment visa, how true is this?

I dont think its true

Once your (tourist)visa expires, for the first day you"ll be fined 300aed. After the first day you"ll be charged 100aed everyday as long as your still in Uae

If your visa expires in uae , you don become TEKO

This is how it works when u get a job:
( 1) Your company can process the visa for you while your still in Uae( but it has to be within the validity of your tourist/visit visa)

Now when your employment visa is out, your company can book a flight ticket to Oman or Kish island for you( for the visa change). You exit with your tourist/visit visa and come in same day again to uae with your employment visa.

If your company doesnt wanna book a flight ticket to oman or kish island for visa change, your company can pay some fee to Uae immigration and you will have your employment visa/passport stamped by the immigration without exiting the country( thereby changing your visa while in Uae)

OR

(2)Your company may tell you to exit the country(go back to naija) , after which they will process you employment visa and email the copy to you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
truelovecom:

Its not true

Once your (tourist)visa expires, for the first day you"ll be fined 300aed. After the first day you"ll be charged 100aed everyday as long as your still in Uae

If your visa expires in uae , you don become TEKO

This is how it works when u get a job:
( 1) Your company can process the visa for you while your still in Uae( but it has to be within the validity of your tourist/visit visa)
Now when your employment visa is out, your company can book a flight ticket to Oman or Kish island for you( for the visa change). You exit with your tourist/visit visa and come in same day again to uae with your employment visa.
If your company doesnt wanna book a flight ticket to oman or kish island for visa change, your company can pay some fee to Uae immigration and you will have your employment visa/passport stamped by the immigration without exiting the country( thereby changing your visa while in Uae)
OR
(2)Your company may tell you to exit the country(go back to naija) , after which they will process you employment visa and email the copy to you

Noted.

Please what's the 411 on the employment visa they call 'Kwaliwali'......somebody suggested it to me but my red flags are blaring and the heart says it's probably fraudulent...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:

Congrat bro!
Na under freezone or Labour u get the job?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
cool
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toby77:

Bros you RE SO right, if you notice he didn't say the type of job.

Sorry i didn't get the memo that one must say the type of job he is going for here.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toby77:

Noted.

Please what's the 411 on the employment visa they call 'Kwaliwali'......somebody suggested it to me but my red flags are blaring and the heart says it's probably fraudulent...
cry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
truelovecom:

Congrat bro!
Na under freezone or Labour u get the job?

well....I don't know if it's labour or freezone, but my place of work is at dubai internet city.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:

well....I don't know if it's labour or freezone, but my place of work is at dubai internet city.

check your employment visa
Is your sponsor(company) LLC or FZC/FZE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
truelovecom:

check your employment visa Is your sponsor(company) LLC or FZC/FZE
LLC... labour I guess
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:

LLC... labour I guess

Yea, its labour.
Please try and complete your 2years contract or else na 6months ban you go chop

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.