Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926738 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Thanks so much,am moving on 6th have book my flight.
Thanks once again.is there anybody travelling on 5th through egyptair.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 1:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:21am On Feb 10, 2017
martinz1:
Please what about the issue of accommodation withing the three months, can someone enlighten on this aspect,
Regards

Search for bed spaces on Dubizzle.com and get their contact numbers so that once you arrive, you can contact them and move in immediately provided you have the fund for it.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2017
bigteddy206:
Thanks bro
bro, i need ur assistance please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Ok what is it bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2017
bigteddy206:
Ok what is it bro
i need u to assist me wit a reliable agent to process 3 months visit visa. Yours came out succesful. Pls assist with info on hw u did it,cost,duration,flight details etc.

please if you can

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by doubleportion: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pls everyone, is there age restriction for applicants that wish to work in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
@bigteddy206,pls how much did you book your ticket and your visa was how much?Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by acadollar(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
nattybanta:
they might be needed. Its still best u come wit it after all u got nothing to loose bringing it along
Hello Nattybanta, I sent you a pm, pls can you accept it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
My visa caused me 300k and i booked my flight with travelstart,am boarding egyptair and it cost me 180k because of discount travelstart gave me and is a two days journey....lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
@bigteddy pls can u tell we the novice how to go about booking our ticket thriugh travelstat or so?thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
justi4jesu:

Search for bed spaces on Dubizzle.com and get their contact numbers so that once you arrive, you can contact them and move in immediately provided you have the fund for it.

how do one make hotel reservation to present to nija immigration to avoid delay and unnecessary hastle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
NONNYG:
ogbeni u see any price tag there? Some jobs there are even above 5000aed

With free accommodation, feeding, transportation & medical

Egbon, like which ones exactly Abeg?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by midfinger(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
bigteddy206:
My visa caused me 300k and i booked my flight with travelstart,am boarding egyptair and it cost me 180k because of discount travelstart gave me and is a two days journey....lol
bro I sent u a PM ,pls reply..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 5:12am On Feb 11, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Egbon, like which ones exactly Abeg?

All of them I don't know if am making mistake correct me. @ NONNYG u didn't answer my last enquriy.

1) pls I read people talking about nebosh course. What is the meaning of nebosh.
2) what other recent course one can do in dubai to build urself.
Gurus these once are for you, please tell about it. Thank you @NONNYG, nattybanta, jus4
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 5:43am On Feb 11, 2017
odalonu12:

All of them I don't know if am making mistake correct me. @ NONNYG u didn't answer my last enquriy.

1) pls I read people talking about nebosh course. What is the meaning of nebosh.
2) what other recent course one can do in dubai to build urself.
Gurus these once are for you, please tell about it. Thank you @NONNYG, nattybanta, jus4

1)Nebosh simply means National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health.It is a vocational certification on HSE from a UK origin.
2)UAE has almost all the recent certifications,it all depends on the pursuit of your career path.It is important to note that certifications here are very expensive besides,getting a job here isn't about the volumes of certification you bring although it could help,it's about the "ability to do" ,experience and then God.The rest you can manage.
Pls note,it is a land of opportunities, some start small and later become big,but be prepared to start first,no matter how small or how big.
Like other gurus have consistently advised,get a 3 months visa,buy ur ticket and come and hustle it out.Wish u luck.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 6:13am On Feb 11, 2017
azarenka:

1)Nebosh simply means National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health.It is a vocational certification on HSE from a UK origin.
2)UAE has almost all the recent certifications,it all depends on the pursuit of your career path.It is important to note that certifications here are very expensive besides,getting a job here isn't about the volumes of certification you bring although it could help,it's about the "ability to do" ,experience and then God.The rest you can manage.
Pls note,it is a land of opportunities, some start small and later become big,but be prepared to start first,no matter how small or how big.
Like other gurus have consistently advised,get a 3 months visa,buy ur ticket and come and hustle it out.Wish u luck.
You guys have been very helpful. God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:46am On Feb 11, 2017
cutieme:
@bigteddy pls can u tell we the novice how to go about booking our ticket thriugh travelstat or so?thanks
visit the website, play around the site, I booked my ticket myself through wakanow, no one taught me.

Not all the time person has to spoon feed u. If u see as this your question take dey vex me eeh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2017
NONNYG:
visit the website, play around the site, I booked my ticket myself through wakanow, no one taught me.

Not all the time person has to spoon feed u. If u see as this your question take dey vex me eeh
no vex na. scammers plenty and money no dey.

just go extra mile always. Its already a great job you guys are doing
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
bigteddy206:

where do you schedule to take off LAGOS or ABUJA
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
How far bro
It been a while hearing from you, how your side and parrol.
europe4sure:

where do you schedule to take off LAGOS or ABUJA
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bro just type Wakanow or travelstart on your browser and follow the procedure sir.
Hiploko:
no vex na. scammers plenty and money no dey.

just go extra mile always. Its already a great job you guys are doing
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=europe4sure post=53614331]

Am taking off from lagos terminal 1 am moving on 13:45 and am a first time traveller plz Europe4sure how do i go about all this immigration officers.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=bigteddy206 post=53628437][/quote]pls link me wit 300k 3 months visa agent. please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Femcesc07:
How far bro It been a while hearing from you, how your side and parrol.

i still dey expect my visa o hopefully this week by God grace
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
bigteddy206:
pls link me wit d 300k 3 months visa guy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=bigteddy206 post=53628437][/quote]
hold yur hotel reservation and little bribe for them
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
europe4sure:

abeg who dey do am and at what cost?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hiploko:
pls link me wit 300k 3 months visa agent. please

I dont have the agent contact,it was a friend that helped me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
bigteddy206:

I dont have the agent contact,it was a friend that helped me.
link us up if possible pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 1:58am On Feb 12, 2017
Alright papi
Keep faith, it will end with praise bro
europe4sure:

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.