Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (932390 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ichommy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
wolemine:

I am applying as Guest Service Agent and after answering one of the questionnaire it prompted me to enter my SSN number even after selecting that I don't reside in the United States. How do i go about it?

cc
Nonny G and other gurus in the house oya over to una

Its a Survey, not Compulsory to take it.

When its Display Social Security Number (SSN). Go back and click I'm not taking Survey at The top Right Corner on the website.

You re good to go.

Sign with ya Full name and Viola.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
It seems i failed one question from the questionnaire. I notice they gave me d correct answer after i chose the wrong one. Hope im
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by peetayo: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
NonnyG pls how much one fit spend on food for a month
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:09am On Mar 20, 2017
peetayo:
NonnyG pls how much one fit spend on food for a month
depends on how large and wide ur tummy n mouth are. Spend according to what u have. Some can b OK with 100aed monthly, while some spend 45aed daily on food.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 3:25am On Mar 20, 2017
Hello my bro/sis in the house, i have read through this thread over and over again but as we all know that time and policy changes time to time especially now that am ready to apply for my 3months dubai visa through emirate.com but my question is: if after i booked flight with emirate and i proceed to make application for 3months visa, will my payment for flight booking be refunded if d visa is denied?
lastly am i actually eligible for 3 months visa as Nigerian today.
pls help brother to solve this puzzle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:02am On Mar 20, 2017
curiobling:
Hello my bro/sis in the house, i have read through this thread over and over again but as we all know that time and policy changes time to time especially now that am ready to apply for my 3months dubai visa through emirate.com but my question is: if after i booked flight with emirate and i proceed to make application for 3months visa, will my payment for flight booking be refunded if d visa is denied?
lastly am i actually eligible for 3 months visa as Nigerian today.

pls help brother to solve this puzzle
don't boda going tru emirates cos u have to book ur hotel accommodation through them also. Use other tour companies
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2017
nattybanta:
don't boda going tru emirates cos u have to book ur hotel accommodation through them also. Use other tour companies
thanks nattybanta, but almost all the tour companies are dodging responsibility of 3 months visa. any reliable agent or tour company around would be appreciated
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2017
nattybanta:
can i just book like a week with them and thereafter look out for else where
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amberon: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2017
NONNYG

help a sister na. Or link me up with the agent that did yours. I keep hearing different things, I'm confused.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amberon: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Is there an acceptable age range for the 3 months visa?
nattybanta:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2017
nattybanta:
don't boda going tru emirates cos u have to book ur hotel accommodation through them also. Use other tour companbies
boss help your boy o, it easier to misuse this money if i didnt do the right thing. pls which of DIY is the best or better still i dont mind any tour companies so long i can get the 3months. raynatour.com i used to know
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2017
curiobling:
boss help your boy o, it easier to misuse this money if i didnt do the right thing. pls which of DIY is the best or better still i dont mind any tour companies so long i can get the 3months. raynatour.com i used to know
raynatour no longer provide 3months visa for Nigerians
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Amberon:
Is there an acceptable age range for the 3 months visa?
18+
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2017
nattybanta:
please i need help with information on how successful people here have been able to go about it, i will do the same beforr i eat up my savings for this life time trip
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2017
nattybanta:
jasmitourism blocked me on whatsapp seem they only process visa for indias
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
i have researched out a tour company processing worldwide including nigeria but i dont know if they can accept girl of 18+ like d user above me but i will ask in the reply email
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2017
nattybanta:
we have two nairalanders that moved to Iraq from UAE and are doing well. South Sudan isnt bad bro, its a hotel job with one of the big brands in UAE, u live and work in the hotel.

I will gladly move to Iran if I get a good offer there. I felt at home with them and made very loyal friends.

I have personally searched for Job in Iraq and Afghanistan but it didn't pull through. My Filipino friend worked in Iraq for 5 years. Sometimes these places are not as bad as the western media painted them to be. Take a look at Nigeria(Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Ebola). Even in my tea room there were safety publications on Ebola back then, almost everyone was asking me questions on Ebola.

However, Iraq dey rough sha. My colleagues who worked there in the past said so. One said if you are on the rig and you heard gunshot very close to the rig just forget about food for the night that it must have been snatched on the road. But the pay was very good.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Abokii8:
Please which part of Dubai have the highest concentration of Hausa's? And secondly does Muslims have a better opportunity of finding a job there?

I know there are lots of Hausa people in Palm Deira many of them are into Bureau De Change. I have also met one who is a real estate agent, another who buys scrap gold in Nigeria and bring it here to sell and some others have business here or working in corporate organizations. If you understand Arabic very well it will be an advantage to you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
ugsams:

I will gladly move to Iran if I get a good offer there. I felt at home with them and made very loyal friends.

I have personally searched for Job in Iraq and Afghanistan but it didn't pull through. My Filipino friend worked in Iraq for 5 years. Sometimes these places are not as bad as the western media painted them to be. Take a look at Nigeria(Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Ebola). Even in my tea room there were safety publications on Ebola back then, almost everyone was asking me questions on Ebola.

However, Iraq dey rough sha. My colleagues who worked there in the past said so. One said if you are on the rig and you heard gunshot very close to the rig just forget about food for the night that it must have been snatched on the road. But the pay was very good.
Bros pls give me one tourism company processing 90days for our country. Bad Guys have really dent the image of travellers without ulterior motive fa..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
nattybanta, twale baba. pls ur boy need verified info to corroborate my plenty search
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
the screen shot is one of the disappointment message i got from this company

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
curiobling:
Bros pls give me one tourism company processing 90days for our country. Bad Guys have really dent the image of travellers without ulterior motive fa..

The only one I know will require someone to act as your sponsor and please I don't want to ever get involved with anything visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
curiobling:
jasmitourism blocked me on whatsapp seem they only process visa for indias
getting visa for India, Pakistan, Philipines are the easiest because they are cordinated in a way. but for Africans, who send una. contact any tour company registered in other Emirates other than Dubai and they would get you your visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
ugsams:

The only one I know will require someone to act as your sponsor and please I don't want to ever get involved with anything visa.
hahahhahahhaha. to people in Nigeria, it sounds very easy. wen they come here they run away or don't even talk to u or even tell u to give them money for exit or else they overstay. (Case study: Anthony and Darey. regretted ever knowing them)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curiobling: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
nattybanta:
hahahhahahhaha. to people in Nigeria, it sounds very easy. wen they come here they run away or don't even talk to u or even tell u to give them money for exit or else they overstay. (Case study: Anthony and Darey. regretted ever knowing them)
natthbanta my courage, thanks so much, i have got a company who replied .the company required my passport and photograph before payment instructions follows. is it always payment before issuance of visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
curiobling:
natthbanta my courage, thanks so much, i have got a company who replied .the company required my passport and photograph before payment instructions follows. is it always payment before issuance of visa?
no problem. just send them your documents, then before making payment, send the company name and number so i can verify them from here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
nattybanta:

If only they understand that it is not easy for us as they imagine. I already have a lot to worry about, adding visas to it will drive me crazy. I will upload a visa form from the agency I know so they will have an idea of what we are talking about. This is not to talk of the thousands of Dirhams that one has to put down as security deposit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.