Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927827 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2017
Pls who can help me confirm sharja employment visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dephilosopher: 6:19pm On May 26, 2017
Thanks for the response. Pls do u av anyone who can help with the visa?
europe4sure:

budget 900k .....visa + flight + b.t.a
350k - 200k - 350k

if change remain na your own to use do oda tins and believe me there will be oda tine to do wen you reach dubai

my own view sha !!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2017
Please help me o how can i confirm sharja residence visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2017
Send me PM
or drop your diret mail here
dephilosopher:
Thanks for the response. Pls do u av anyone who can help with the visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ediaep: 8:38pm On May 26, 2017
pls I need someone to help me confirm employment visa.....it has been issued since 14/4/17....the agent said the security clearance is not out yet n I CNT fly without it....the waiting is killing sha cos he didn't tell me I have to wait this long....pls once again I need help in confirming the visa first..thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2017
please help me
Tunjinodaysoff:
Please help me o how can i confirm sharja residence visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ediaep: 8:56pm On May 26, 2017
ediaep:
pls I need someone to help me confirm employment visa.....it has been issued since 14/4/17....the agent said the security clearance is not out yet n I CNT fly without it....the waiting is killing sha cos he didn't tell me I have to wait this long....pls once again I need help in confirming the visa first..thanks
pls oooo help a broda...what details to I need to drop
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2017
Abeg naa who can confirm residence visa from sharja
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2017
Bro,try to chat with Natty in the order room nao
Tunjinodaysoff:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2017
Femcesc07:
Bro,try to chat with Natty in the order room nao
I hv been on @nattybanta case since yesterday. He is busy on some P. So I'm kinda looking for someone else
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2017
Eeyah sorry bro,i guess you gast to wait for the guru's then....you can also try to get in touch with Kunlewa,just that it been a while we last see his brake light here
Tunjinodaysoff:
I hv been on @nattybanta case since yesterday. He is busy on some P. So I'm kinda looking for someone else
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dephilosopher: 12:20am On May 27, 2017
Pls I need more info abt authenticating result before taking it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2017
Get your visa in handy before authenticating your cert bro
NB: read some pages back and you will be amazed with the loads of answers you will get 2 your question
dephilosopher:
Pls I need more info abt authenticating result before taking it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joelreg(m): 3:06am On May 27, 2017
Why not post it here so house can help
Send the it I can help you
Post the the tracking info
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joelreg(m): 3:09am On May 27, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:

Bro

Post the tracking info
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MsFiifi: 5:51am On May 27, 2017
Please friends I need cheap or affordable motels or hotels that I can book at Lagos airport any motel website that I can make a payment if a flight arrives at Lagos airport ,I stand for correction and please do not mind my grammatical expressions

Thanks for your understanding kudos nairalanders
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:06am On May 27, 2017
Just google motels or hotels around MMIA,i think you should get what you need....
you can also check Booking.com,travelstart.com or jumia.com and book for your prefer hotel
MsFiifi:
Please friends I need cheap or affordable motels or hotels......
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:27am On May 27, 2017
Making calls from UAE to 9ja is now very cheap, 1k for 3hours. If you're interested, meet me in the other room
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:32am On May 27, 2017
NONNYG:
Making calls from UAE to 9ja is now very cheap, 1k for 3hours. If you're interested, meet me in the other room

what about 1k for 5hours tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:11am On May 27, 2017
justi4jesu:

what about 1k for 5hours tongue
not negotiable magrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by iyoti: 7:58am On May 27, 2017
What will it cost a woman and her daughter to travel to dubai for a week. Can someone help with an estimate and which agent can be used.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2017
justi4jesu:
They are shooting WEDDING PARTY 2 (A Nigerian Movie scene) in Dubai, If you would like to be in the movie let me know. It was held on Tuesday and will also be held on Thursday tomorrow. You will be paid 250 Dirhams. They need up to 400 Nigerians. They shot some scenes yesterday at Dubai Internet city, so let me know if you are interested for tomorrow.

See as I don miss my opportunity to act film o. Who send me go Naija self?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
listen bro. What can be checked is if you have applied previously for a visit/tourist visa. Not if your passport has been worked on. Ask the agent for your previous visa application number. Only sharja and Dubai can be checked I think. You did not read the thread well. If you did you would know about this and you would also know about using agents. Right now DIY is a fiction of some people's imagination and 5% possible in UAE. I would advise this thread to allocate certain people to assist with visa application and if for any chance one or two of the nominated persons commit fraud he should be banned for life n reported to UAE police. My opinion

what if they overstay their visa? or commit any crime? or fail to pay up their balance? My brother the risk is in both direction.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2017
ugsams:

what if they overstay their visa? or commit any crime? or fail to pay up their balance? My brother the risk is in both direction.
desert man...N.a. normal level. Afa where you dy. That Victor guy has been arrested o the one that wanted to swerve your 200 dirhams in my flat
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2017
joelreg:

Bro

Post the tracking info
thanks. Crazy @nattybanta don epp me check
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:03am On May 27, 2017
Update!!!
I finally met Igwe Natty last night, the dude wasn't looking bad. Arab money good o.

I want to be like him when I grow up

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
desert man...N.a. normal level. Afa where you dy. That Victor guy has been arrested o the one that wanted to swerve your 200 dirhams in my flat

My brother I go see them for Naija... You still dey that your side? That Victor time don reach, the guy over do the matter. How are you and yours?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2017
Ah you dy Nija..na una dy enjoy o...kai...if i can just enter nija and flex one week. any how sha enjoy. Victor na nonsense entity na. serves him right
ugsams:

My brother I go see them for Naija... You still dey that your side? That Victor time don reach, the guy over do the matter. How are you and yours?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
Ah you dy Nija..na una dy enjoy o...kai...if i can just enter nija and flex one week. any how sha enjoy. Victor na nonsense entity na. serves him right

But me and you know say your enjoyment dey steady pass my own. I fit branch your side tomorrow if you still dey that side.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by goddysweb: 11:37am On May 27, 2017
My guys, una well done o. abeg I dey travel on Monday to Dubai o. Finally!!! cheesy

First off, my visa is a 3-month tourist visa and I intend to stay with a friend for the time being. Plus, I'll be traveling through Lagos MMIA :-( . I've heard negative reviews about immigration, customs etc in that airport.

Okay, my PTA is loaded on my dollar card. Being that I'm traveling international for the first time, and that I'll be staying with a friend in Dubai... Incase they ask about my hotel reservation (just incase), what do I tell them? Should I just tell them that I'm staying with a friend? Isn't that a red flag? :-( Also, how about my PTA being loaded on my card, hope that's not an issue?

Abeg make una give me heads up. You know, it's the punch you don't see coming that knocks you out.

Thanks fam!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 27, 2017
goddysweb:
My guys, una well done o. abeg I dey travel on Monday to Dubai o. Finally!!! cheesy

First off, my visa is a 3-month tourist visa and I intend to stay with a friend for the time being. Plus, I'll be traveling through Lagos MMIA :-( . I've heard negative reviews about immigration, customs etc in that airport.

Okay, my PTA is loaded on my dollar card. Being that I'm traveling international for the first time, and that I'll be staying with a friend in Dubai... Incase they ask about my hotel reservation (just incase), what do I tell them? Should I just tell them that I'm staying with a friend? Isn't that a red flag? :-( Also, how about my PTA being loaded on my card, hope that's not an issue?

Abeg make una give me heads up. You know, it's the punch you don't see coming that knocks you out.

Thanks fam!
enter booking.com now find hotel book reserve print out carry join body. Hold naira for hand settlement.. As usual.. Dazzal we roll

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.