Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924334 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Unstoppableymx(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
nattybanta:
confirm the data u posted, u wrote dubai but this is not a dubai issued visa, and also d sponsor's contact number
Pls house kindly help me confirm the authenticity of this visa issued, Entry permit No- 301/2015/77/0086117 Date and place of issue- 27/09/15 ,Al Sharjah, u.I.d no- 48516786, int'passport no- A06587247 D.O.B- 08/07/1989, First Name Olorunyomi. Sponsor-
MERAJ TOURS TEL: 065394655, P.O. BOX: 41267, MOBILE: 0506262306. Thanks Bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Unstoppableymx:

Pls house

You posted this question already tonight and have got an answer.
No need to repeat!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cruzclinton1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
cruzclinton1:
Am planing to enter UAE any moment from now on a one month short term single entry visa. To work as a plastic machine operator,which I have worked here before during my IT. The person(working with the director of the company) doing it for me said that I should come on a 1 month visa,if the work is suitable,then they will arrange my visa for me(employment) I told him to do 3 months for me(having in mind if the workload is much compared to the salary,I will go look for work somewhere else) and that I will pay when the visa is out and confirmed). He said he can only afford to use his money to do one month for me( guess little money for him)then I pay him if I confirm it,that if I insist on 3 months(guess much money for him) that I will have to pay him first to apply for me.

Pls house advice me on this.....and pls for those that re already there,do you have some work connection on ground for me that pays frm 2500,3000 dhs nd above in case I letter come in with just one month. Thanks

Pls someone should answer me oo. So I will know what to decide pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cruzclinton1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
nattybanta:
hello
hi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
cruzclinton1:

Hmmmmm u asked a question that u hav d answer to already. So I wonder d magic answer u need from d thread to make ur decision.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kcgreat(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please I need your experience shared here, the first timers. How did you by pass those immigration and other para military officers in the airport, by noting allowing them exhort you? Because I heard they don't use eyes to see a first time traveller and I am not ready to give a dime to anyone. Your shared experience will help a brother. Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Kcgreat:
Please I need your experience shared here, the first timers. How did you by pass those immigration and other para military officers in the airport, by noting allowing them exhort you? Because I heard they don't use eyes to see a first time traveller and I am not ready to give a dime to anyone. Your shared experience will help a brother. Thanks

Read from page 6 or 7,i shared my experience or click on Teeboy, u will c a useful thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2015
@ Floyd45
It's a good deal if they keep to all they said. But for me, I cant go wit such package cos it would limit my ability to explore and use my time the way I want. E.g If u have friends in town, u might not have time to meet up with them.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Floyd45(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2015
nattybanta:
@ Floyd45
It's a good deal if they keep to all they said. But for me, I cant go wit such package cos it would limit my ability to explore and use my time the way I want. E.g If u have friends in town, u might not have time to meet up with them.

Apparently my post was hidden, i was just seeking for opinion on a deal i say online. Thanks for you response. I guess one can always attend if u can squeeze in time
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2015
@All

Please don't abuse this job posting idea here, this is not an opportunity to posting dodgy jobs and ask people to pm you for deals, that is not going to happen.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2015
justwise:
@All

Please don't abuse this job posting idea here, this is not an opportunity to posting dodgy jobs and ask people to pm you for deals, that is not going to happen.

Maybe I should gt a mention too, d intention was to help, but not anymore dough, let everyone Dat need help seek God to come down, cos human r not allowed to help.

My believe was God will not Come down but he will send som1 to help u, but reverse is d case.

Make I enta my shell.

#SilentMode
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2015
samhay:

Maybe I should gt a mention too, d intention was to help, but not anymore dough, let everyone Dat need help seek God to come down, cos human r not allowed to help.

My believe was God will not Come down but he will send som1 to help u, but reverse is d case.

Make I enta my shell.

#SilentMode

No one said you shouldn't help. Why posting Job vacancies without adding the company's direct email for people to apply whereas you prefer them sending you pm.

So God sent you?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2015
justi4jesu:

No one said you shouldn't help. Why posting Job vacancies without adding the company's direct email for people to apply whereas you prefer them sending you pm.

So God sent you?

What baffles me is sometimes u say it like you dnt know aw some jobs are here.

Like all jobs are posted on a website.

Like say d year wey u enta dubai, na link you click.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2015
samhay:

What baffles me is sometimes u say it like you dnt know aw some jobs are here.

Like all jobs are posted on a website.

Like say d year wey u enta dubai, na link you click.

It should keep baffling you. But you won't get your customers from this thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2015
justi4jesu:

It should keep baffling you. But you won't get your customers from this thread. undecided
hehehhehhehhehe justi grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2015
justi4jesu:

Aw many links av u posted here and pple got jobs?

Which link Did u click to get a job to enter UAE?

How many DIY has been successful since u were shouting it here?

Una go just dey do like say una sabi everything.

7 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Choi Samhay don vex

hehehe grin grin grin

abeg mke una take tins easy o

abeg who get nokia earpiece joor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by whocanbewho(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
justi4jesu:

So God sent you?
@samhay guy, you are only agitating unnecessarily. Right from the first page of part one it has been said times without number that this is a DIY based thread. It simply means get 2-3 months visa, attest your certificates, package your C.V then come into dubai to search for Jobs. Its not impossible to get jobs through that means because a number of people did it, especially in part one. you might think you are not a scammer but you can only speak for yourself and not fraudstars looking for people to dupe. Imagine a scenario where the moderator throws the door open and allows dropping of phone numbers and emails for people to contact to get jobs and direct employment visas. Gradually the thread will just turn to a business center. There may be few successful ones but the number of people that will be duped will be overwhelming. Of course every one knows getting a job in dubai is largely based on connection but that should not be encouraged here. The risk is just too much.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
whocanbewho:
@samhay guy, you are only agitating unnecessarily. Right from the first page of part one it has been said times without number that this is a DIY based thread. It simply means get 2-3 months visa, attest your certificates, package your C.V then come into dubai to search for Jobs. Its not impossible to get jobs through that means because a number of people did it, especially in part one. you might think you are not a scammer but you can only speak for yourself and not fraudstars looking for people to dupe. Imagine a scenario where the moderator throws the door open and allows dropping of phone numbers and emails for people to contact to get jobs and direct employment visas. Gradually the thread will just turn to a business center. There may be few successful ones but the number of people that will be duped will be overwhelming. Of course every one knows getting a job in dubai is largely based on connection but that should not be encouraged here. The risk is just too much.

Thanks bro, u made a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Unstoppableymx(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Unstoppableymx:

Pls house kindly help me confirm the authenticity of this visa issued, Entry permit No- 301/2015/77/0086117 Date and place of issue- 27/09/15 ,Al Sharjah, u.I.d no- 48516786, int'passport no- A06587247 D.O.B- 08/07/1989, First Name Olorunyomi. Sponsor-
MERAJ TOURS TEL: 065394655, P.O. BOX: 41267, MOBILE: 0506262306. Thanks Bro
Pls someone should help me with this Asap.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
[i]Unstoppableymx:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Unstoppableymx(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Are you a very slow leaner?
You keep posting the same question although it has been answered.

It may be that you have been scammed / robbed.[/quote]
Guy take it easy, when I posted it initially he said its nt a Dubai issued visa which I discovered I made a mistake but I changed it to Al Sharjah as the place of issue, does it mean that its nt a UAE visa or . . . I dnt understand cos am a novice.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
@worry359, take it easy wit d guy. Ur choice of words r always too harsh

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.