Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928211 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Water001: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Water001:
House kindly help me confirm this visa Entry Permit : 77008183/2015/214
Full Name : Mr. Omilabu Abayoml Samuel
Date of birth : 11-Jan -1985
Passport number :A04914965

'لا يمكن إنجاز طلبك حسب المدخلات المعطاة'
'UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST WITH GIVEN DETAILS '
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Water001: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyedeley2ky: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Which site can I visit to confirm authentication of UAE visa..thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
started the last stage... make unna help me thank God o

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gooci:

congrats oo cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
samhay:

Nattybanta 'S movement na like Jesus own.
He is coming.
E go juzz show any moment
lolllz .. you ehnn.. bro, how you dey na, how dat side?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tkulthenoble1: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Abeg house make una help me with this question, I it possible to issue to visit visas for one person, one from Sharjah and from Dubai? Cuz I don't trust all these agents, cuz one agents said he did a mistake issuing 2 visas for a friend of mine. Abeg is that possible?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2015
Gooci:
congratulations Broda .... abeg how much u spend for everything ... a cousin is badly in need of it thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by monchouchou: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gooci:

Congratulations!! grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
you look very neat bro

congrats to you
Gooci:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Monchou...can i buy you a drink ?

@monchouchou
monchouchou:

Congratulations!! grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
ken1982:
you look very neat bro

congrats to you
thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
monchouchou:

Congratulations!! grin
thanks Ma.. Its not easy, thanks for all yur tips right from before i left naija... bt this last training na die o, from 2pm to 9pm @ al aruwayya for the next 20days undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
fohiss:

congratulations Broda .... abeg how much u spend for everything ... a cousin is badly in need of it thanks
lol... na long story bdat o... seems av crossed thousand shha
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gooci:

Congratulations bro.

Free ride don set, I go dey visit all nairalander every weekend.

Wait no female here aside justi and monchouchou, na dose female I go like gooci to carry me go dia place.

Make I only greet dem nooni, b4 u pple start thinking somtin else.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gooci:

Can u give a rough estimate abeg
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damo24: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
please I have 2weeks dubai tourism visa with me but it has expired while am still in naija please how can i renew it and which processing to pass thru. thanks in anticipation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
henrimoto:
lolllz
.. you ehnn.. bro, how you dey na, how dat side?

We thank God o bro. Aw ur syd?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
damo24:
please I have 2weeks dubai tourism visa with me but it has expired while am still in naija please how can i renew it and which processing to pass thru. thanks in anticipation

Mr Damo, am sorry to inform you that you have to begin the process all over again.

Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gooci:

Make sure you assist others with Informations here and not just thanking God and later disappearing undecided undecided

Congratulations smiley

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
ken1982:
Monchou...can i buy you a drink ?

@monchouchou

See dis man wey fit drink urine wey wan make @monchou tipsy.

Wen last u offer to buy we guys drink.

What a wicked world
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damo24: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mr samhay thanks so much I really appreciate your quick response....so nothing like renewal of visa @all in dubai or what?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

Make sure you assist others with Informations here and not just thanking God and later disappearing undecided undecided

Congratulations smiley
no mind me o... now am open to questions grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
samhay:

Can u give a rough estimate abeg
in addition to that, visa cost is 7000aed from that same office
driving school fee is also there, 2600-2500aed depending on classes they give you,

after, yu will be responsible for your house rent everymonth, around 500 every month.

lastly, i confirmed dubai taxi doesnt give visa again for Nigerians due to buhari... now very difficult to open bank account for us.... bt seems another private taxi companies still do. those fees up there are the least you will pay

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Gooci post=40299946][/quote]

Is dia any more payment for d last part?

Did you fail any of d tests?
How with did you pay to repeat if yes?
How long did d training last as in how many months?
Do you drive in naija b4 coming. If yes, how did d previous experience help.
How many hours per day do u train?

Make I pause
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
samhay:

Is dia any more payment for d last part?

Did you fail any of d tests? sure, the final road test twice. i paid 470 to re-run each time
How with did you pay to repeat if yes? 470x2
How long did d training last as in how many months? btw 6-8+wks
Do you drive in naija b4 coming. If yes, how did d previous experience help. yes, i had a 5yr old licence, so i was given 30classes(3020aed)
5yrs+ licence is 20classes(2600), no licence is 40classes(3500)

How many hours per day do u train? just 2hrs

Make I pause

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emyphil: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hi greetings to you all, I have been to dubai with visit visa but did not get a good job which make me to come back home. now am planning to go back again only with direct employment. but with what I saw, as in what nigerian are doing in dubai most in dira pack to their follow nigerian is too bad. and as I wan to go back how to get direct employment is my problem because nigerian in dubai mostly dira pack don't what given my hard earned money.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gooci:
no mind me o... now am open to questions grin

yes ooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.