Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927255 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by monchouchou: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2015
ken1982:
@monchouchou and justi4jesu please i would like to kno if it is possible for tw companies to apply for visa for one candidate or will MOL deny the second company from applying because the candidate in question has been applied for already

I thought we already settled this. 2 companies cannot apply for the Visa of 1 person at the same time. MOL will definitely reject the second one and it will raise red flags. The second company will find out he is playing them and they might get pissed off. Tell you friend to be patient. If he doesn't trust the company asking for exit page he should go with the company that can process it while he is in Dubai. Has any of them uploaded a job offer on DHA Sheryan account??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2015
yes i do

thanks

justi4jesu:

@Monchouchou has already told you what to do If i can remember vividly. If you are skeptical about exiting first before visa processing then you don't have any choice than to allow the other company that can process your visa even without you exiting. You shouldn't have any situation because so long as the company has said you should exit before they can process your visa, it means if you don't exit they cannot and will not process your visa. Hope you understand this.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by monchouchou: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2015
jollyrogers:
Please I need your advice and suggestions. My employment visa wish I applied for never worked out but the middle man refunded my deposit, and now I entend going to UAE to take the Nebosh IGC and any other important/ necessary certification so after the certification I can search for a job also. But Nebosh certificate takes about 2months to come out and don't know if it would be a waste of money. Anoda middle man suggested I take up a security job and the run the programs while on the job. So I don't know if it would be favorable cos I heard a 2yrs contract has to be signed. So would I have to wait till after the two years to now use my certificate to get a better job or is he lying so that he would get his cut from the job visa?.
@Ken and the oil n gas dudes: wat other certification can I do in less than 30days?
@all other : please I need urgent advice. Please please.

Don't think that having a Nebosh certificate is a ticket to success or will make you stand out more than the next person. Go to any street in Deira and shout "NEBOSH" and more than 20people will show you their certificates grin grin

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2015
non have uploaded but i called DHA today and they said that uploading job offer and malpractice can be done by only one company. but they warned against accepting more than one offer. i have told him my opinion.

monchouchou:

I thought we already settled this. 2 companies cannot apply for the Visa of 1 person at the same time. MOL will definitely reject the second one and it will raise red flags. The second company will find out he is playing them and they might get pissed off. Tell you friend to be patient. If he doesn't trust the company asking for exit page he should go with the company that can process it while he is in Dubai. Has any of them uploaded a job offer on DHA Sheryan account??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2015
exactly my point...nebosh time done fade. so dont bank on it

monchouchou:

Don't think that having a Nebosh certificate is a ticket to success or will make you stand out more than the next person. Go to any street in Deira and shout "NEBOSH" and more than 20people will show you their certificates grin grin

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by frostmate: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2015
diggy4real:
How does one get a UAE driver's license without stayig or living in the country because all the the jo opening that suits me keep asking after UAE driver's licence as a requirement.

You cant...You need a passport with a residence stamp on it to apply. You will need to be residing or living in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2015
please am not telling anybody to go for these courses...i am only supplying information

http://www.dubailand.gov.ae/English/DREI/ourservices/trainingcourses

check this site for courses and u can also go to knowledge village for IT courses. If you are looking to build yourself and you are in UAE on a residence i believe u should try other things asides nebosh igc...also if u r on a 3 months visa u can do some courses...

IATA is also a good company for aviation courses

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gooci(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2015
smithsydny:
Na so nah oloshos hustling since 1800bc
ogaooo

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by saintruky(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Gooci:
hi guys, got my medical result yesterday, now am waiting for emirate id to come out bfor i proceed to nxt stage.

i applied last week wednesday. how long does it take to come out? nd the phone i used for d registration is now blocked(i got d sim from a foolish Nigerian @ d airport), i went to du office, they asked me to provide those guys, so i jejely got another sim, so the only way to track d emirate id now is via their website.

one more thing, ever since i was born, av never seen a place filled with ASHAWO like this dubai, infact, dubai fall my hand onto ds level, one yeye one de live with us too, d silly bf jst dump her for our room. imagine the girl jst de serve our neigbours/landlord. Every room av been too, its alwyz one guy, one girl making nonsense sound inside dia bunk. Even our new house, ds girls are there too,i throway yansh for ds dubai o

Ebabooooooooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by monchouchou: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Gooci:
hi guys, got my medical result yesterday, now am waiting for emirate id to come out bfor i proceed to nxt stage.

i applied last week wednesday. how long does it take to come out? nd the phone i used for d registration is now blocked(i got d sim from a foolish Nigerian @ d airport), i went to du office, they asked me to provide those guys, so i jejely got another sim, so the only way to track d emirate id now is via their website.

one more thing, ever since i was born, av never seen a place filled with ASHAWO like this dubai, infact, dubai fall my hand onto ds level, one yeye one de live with us too, d silly bf jst dump her for our room. imagine the girl jst de serve our neigbours/landlord. Every room av been too, its alwyz one guy, one girl making nonsense sound inside dia bunk. Even our new house, ds girls are there too,i throway yansh for ds dubai o

Lol, better face your work tongue tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by saintruky(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2015
smithsydny:
I just felt the last part of the chat.. nice one

Good morning family. So what u all concur on d converse? What's ur advice?

CC: Teeboy22, Ken1982, Monchouchou, Justi.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by monchouchou: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2015
saintruky:

Good morning family. So what u all concur on d converse? What's ur advice?

CC: Teeboy22, Ken1982, Monchouchou, Justi.

I have said all I need to say.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by diggy4real: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

As someone already advised, Please don't waste your money on Nebosh, take the security job and start from there. Note this "YOU NEED GULF EXPERIENCE FIRST" Sooooooo many people here already have Nebosh together with like 2 to 4 years experience, I know 2 securities that went for Nebosh hoping to get a very good job after grabbing the certificate but when they go for interviews, the Indians/Filipinos or other Nationalities are preferred for the jobs. So be happy you even have the security job cos many are looking for it.

Please.....
I work in the construction industry here in Nigeria in an onshore location.
I work as a scaffolding labourer here in escravos terminal of chevron Nigeria limited.
I intend getting a certification by nxtweek in scaffolding supervisory course in dubai .
With the intention of looking for greener pasture in Dubai in this field.
Please what are my chances like? Since I don't have any Gulf or middle east experience. I will be spending a week in Dubai, where and where will I submit my CV for construction or rig jobs like my field in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2015
jollyrogers:
Please I need your advice and suggestions. My employment visa wish I applied for never worked out but the middle man refunded my deposit, and now I entend going to UAE to take the Nebosh IGC and any other important/ necessary certification so after the certification I can search for a job also. But Nebosh certificate takes about 2months to come out and don't know if it would be a waste of money. Anoda middle man suggested I take up a security job and the run the programs while on the job. So I don't know if it would be favorable cos I heard a 2yrs contract has to be signed. So would I have to wait till after the two years to now use my certificate to get a better job or is he lying so that he would get his cut from the job visa?.
@Ken and the oil n gas dudes: wat other certification can I do in less than 30days?
@all other : please I need urgent advice. Please please.
Hmmm... firstly, I feel you should've asked some of these questions before making the trip. Maybe you did and I missed that part of your story. That said, NEBOSH takes about 3 months and not 2. You also need to ask yourself some questions and be frank with yourself. Do you want to build a solid career or you just want survive on whatever jobs that come your way? If you are really looking to build a career, then I'd say you should go with the NEBOSH thing and other trainings related to quality, health, safety and project management. It's not going to be easy. We Nigerians usually think of the 'now' and what we can make of it. If you can develop yourself with some courses, then you are on your way to success. Don't be discouraged that the time of one certificate has gone and things like that. If you can maintain your own focus and ready to take some hard steps, many of those things won't matter to you. I'd keep checking here more frequently cos of you if you want to pursue some options. All the best wink

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jollyrogers: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
[b]big thanks to Justi4jesu, Ken1982, DrDre1 and Mouchuochuo for your contributions[/b]so I should accept the security job and den have the certifications I need along d line. Thanks again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
any job u can cope in just take....if u are ok wit it

dubai is tough but for me there are opportunities here

jollyrogers:
[b]big thanks to Justi4jesu, Ken1982, DrDre1 and Mouchuochuo for your contributions[/b]so I should accept the security job and den have the certifications I need along d line. Thanks again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
ken1982:
any job u can cope in just take....if u are ok wit it

dubai is tough but for me there are opportunities here

Check Ur mail bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
ok..

samhay:

Check Ur mail bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Samhay resend o...i no see nada

samhay:

Check Ur mail bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Thrown in d midst of 9jerians.

6guys.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
ken1982:
Samhay resend o...i no see nada

Done
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by whocanbewho(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
samhay:
6guys.
lool...you mean ur company accommodation?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
samhay:
6guys.
oyinbo people nah there way
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by diggy4real: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
diggy4real:

Please.....
I work in the construction industry here in Nigeria in an onshore location.
I work as a scaffolding labourer here in escravos terminal of chevron Nigeria limited.
I intend getting a certification by nxtweek in scaffolding supervisory course in dubai .
With the intention of looking for greener pasture in Dubai in this field.
Please what are my chances like? Since I don't have any Gulf or middle east experience. I will be spending a week in Dubai, where and where will I submit my CV for construction or rig jobs like my field in Dubai.

Nobody seems to have an idea?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Harmony222(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
monchouchou:

lol u are mouthed! grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Am in a big trouble. my mumsy don seize my passport, say no more traveling till I marry.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
samhay:

6guys.
it's still ok so far as the accommodation is a nice one.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by khaynoni(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
nattybanta:
Am in a big trouble. my mumsy don seize my passport, say no more traveling till I marry.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... Hisses. Is that why you're feeling uneasy, when justi4jesu and monchouchou are always available to bail you out grin Na just to tie the knot with any of the two wink
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2015
khaynoni:

lol... Hisses. Is that why you're feeling uneasy, when justi4jesu and monchouchou are always available to bail you out grin Na just to tie the knot with any of the two wink
simple
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2015
nattybanta:
hilarious..

Dnt worry.i'm gonna get ya one or two
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2015
khaynoni:

smithsydny:
simple
so u guys wanna get me ban frm entering UAE for life I guess u don't know justi4jesu's boss or even Mouchuochuo's legal team?? Abeg ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gocare: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2015
diggy4real:

Nobody seems to have an idea?

I think you should read this thread from beginning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.