Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching (1043 Views)

When You Forget To Bring Your Phone To The Toilet / When Your Friends Say Jump Up For Pic And You Forget That You Fly At Night(Pic) / When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching by TopWinner(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
When your mummy tells you to clean the house but you forgot & then hear her footsteps approaching.

1 Share

Re: When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching by tolustx(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2015
That is crash-cleaning. grin
Re: When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching by greatness22(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Lolz, o boy, na "Flying without wings" grin
Re: When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2015
We need dis guy in our goal post..
Re: When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching by Nickymezor(f): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na express tins... Rub n shine no tym smiley
Re: When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching by Gboliwe: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't think my mom could make us do this like this. It's my dad's footsteps, car horn or voice that will transform us this way. grin
Re: When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching by Chestar5(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Iffa hear! Na to play sick make sense, d rest na story grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching by Abimbolaile(f): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gboliwe:
I don't think my mom could make us do this like this. It's my dad's footsteps, car horn or voice that will transform us this way. grin

Choi! no be my mama....the talk wey she go talk en! you go wish say dem no born you...i prefer make my parle beat me sef than for her to talk

(1) (Reply)

photo of the day / Caption This Photo / When They Heard Dat Buhari Has Banned Indomie & Caprisone... Lol!!!(see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.