Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Lord Our Companion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Our Companion (325 Views)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 10/07/2017) The Lord Our Refuge / How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty / The Lord Our God Is "One Lord" ( One Person= One Lord) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Our Companion by overcomersfaith(f): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Laugh over those concerns of yours. Even with that heavy burden laugh for Jesus, He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Even in that situation He is position to bring glory to Himself but you must empty yourself before Him and He will fill you up to overflowing before the very eyes of your enemies. Yes! your enemies.

Beloved, you are too hot for the enemy to toy with. You are too secure for the kingdom of darkness to dominate. Every depressing and oppressing spirits limiting you is hereby destroyed in Jesus Name.

Beloved, the Spirit of God opened me up recently on Isa 65:21-22:- And they will be building houses and living in them; planting vine-gardens and getting the fruit of them. 22 They will no longer be building for the use of others, or planting for others to have the fruit: for the days of my people will be like the days of a tree, and my loved ones will have joy in full measure in the work of their hands. Isaiah 65:21-22 (BBE).

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

No Cause To Blush / Share Tracts Written By You Here / Assembly Of God's Church In Disarray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.