Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) (5276 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / Job Opportunity For Growth Hacker At Jumia Nigeria / How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Today I bring to you the opportunity to work for Jumia-the online shopping mall where you buy all sort of products and get them delivered to you within 3 to 8 days depending on your location!

YOUR TASK AS AN AGENT TO JUMIA!
You place order(s) on behalf of your customer,you can give discount,and the item is delivered to your customer anywhere nationwide and you get paid for doing this..

What you need to become a Jumia sales Consultant

Internet connection either through a phone or laptop.
No form of qualification whatsoever,meant for all

All you have to do to enroll to become an agent is to check the screenshot I uploaded, if your state is among the state listed, you send your

1.Full name
2. Active Email address
3.working Phone number and state of residence

To my number 07067926100. You can also contact me on Whatsapp via same phone number
( INCLUDE IN THE MESSAGE THAT YOU GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM NAIRALAND)

Then you get a message from Jumia Inviting you to a free training meeting(business opportunity meeting) on a certain date. You will get trained and you become registered officially..
Thanks!

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2015
@
Adeboye
Oloyede
Ikekwere
Nwachukwu
Adedoyin
Ogugua
Alabi
Adeyemi

Your application has been processed and you would get contacted soon for an invitation to attend our free Business Opportunity Meeting(BOM)

NOTE: IT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT TO ME,THAT YOU MUST USE WHEN YOU ATTEND THE BOM( FREE TRAINING).THANKS...

@All application processed, SEND ME MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP TO 07067926100 WITH CONTENT "WORK WITH JUMIA AND YOUR NAME"

FOR ALL THOSE SENDING IN THEIR DETAILS,DO INCLUDE YOU GOT THE INFORMATION FROM NAIRALAND
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
@
Muvughoro
Udeabor
Popoola
Edo
Okojie
Awolesi
Fadoju

@Udoh,I need your state to process your application,do send your state

Your application has been processed and you would get contacted soon for an invitation to attend our free Business Opportunity Meeting(BOM)

NOTE: IT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT TO ME,THAT YOU MUST USE WHEN YOU ATTEND THE BOM( FREE TRAINING).THANKS...

THOSE IN EDO STATE AND ENVIRONS WHO I HAVE CLARIFIED APPLICATION PROCESSED SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO ATTEND THE BUSINNESS OPPORUTINITY MEETING TOMORROW at Edo/Delta Hotel, 134 Akpakpava Road, Beside Faith Motors, Benin by 11:00AM... Thanks
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2015
@
Inyang
Olapade
Oyeniyi
Kolafah
Omiawele
Ugwu.A
Fayemi
Akinola
Ugwu .I
Omolola

@Udoh,You did not include your Location

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2015
THOSE IN EDO STATE AND ENVIRONS WHO I HAVE CLARIFIED APPLICATION PROCESSED SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO ATTEND THE BUSINNESS OPPORUTINITY MEETING TODAY at Edo/Delta Hotel, 134 Akpakpava Road, Beside Faith Motors, Benin by 11:00AM... Thanks
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by topcube(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
This looks like a scam to me, please beware! OP advertised Jumia job, but later refer or invite you for job opportunity, moreover, I was at the address posted above to confirm the aunthencity, it was one product called petrol/fuel saver seminar that was going on & you have to pay N2500 (you will go home with sample) or N1000 (without sample) to attend the seminar.

Prospective job seeker should be aware and beware of people like op.
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
topcube:
This looks like a scam to me, please beware! OP advertised Jumia job, but later refer or invite you for job opportunity, moreover, I was at the address posted above to confirm the aunthencity, it was one product called petrol/fuel saver seminar that was going on & you have to pay N2500 (you will go home with sample) or N1000 (without sample) to attend the seminar.

Prospective job seeker should be aware and beware of people like op.

@topcube,this your post is misleading...I am a Jumia sales Consultant and we are recruiting at Jumia for more sales Consultant.We offer FREE TRAINING ,and I DID NOT NEITHER WAS ANYBODY ASK FOR MONEY AT OUR TRAINING...TRAINING IS ORGANISED AT THE SPECIFIED LOCATION ABOVE AND STRICTLY FREE...PLS CLARIFY INFORMATION BEFORE YOU DISCREDIT... FOR THE BENIN TRAINING... THE LOCATION USED IS A PUBLIC PLACE,EVENT CENTER, SO VARIOUS ACTIVITIES TAKE PLACE THERE... IN THE MESSAGE SENT A NUMBER IS ATTACHED FOR INQUIRIES... IN THAT LOCATION YOU ARE TO ASK WHERE JUMIA IS HOLDING ITS TRAINING...YOU CAN CHECK THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF JUMIA@ FOR THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE NO-O7006000000 OR 014607777 AND CALL FOR CLARIFICATION ABOUT JFORCE
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2015
@
Bakore
Balogun

NOTE: IT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT TO ME,THAT YOU MUST USE WHEN YOU ATTEND THE BOM( FREE TRAINING).THANKS.
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
@
Adebusoye
Uzoigwe
Adegbite

NOTE: IT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT TO ME,THAT YOU MUST USE WHEN YOU ATTEND THE BOM( FREE TRAINING).THANKS.
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
@
Bakare
Awoviebe
Fabuyi
Nwachukwu

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2015
@
Akintujoye
Kwazema
Ogechukwu
Babatunde
Abikale

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2015
@
Azanor
Okosun
Moses
Ifeanyichukwu
Nzekwe
Bamise
Nwamadi

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
@
Kantiok
Damiloa
Babalola
Omolola
Adesope

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 3:32am On Sep 16, 2015
Reminder: recruitment process is still going on...want to become a member of the Jumia family? Provide me with the details requested above
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
@
Poopoola
Adejumo
Sheris
Shokunbi
Gboelo

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by chimarume: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Have sent mine waiting for reply
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
@
Chabor
Chimarume(Anambra)
Bayodele
Beauty ( rivers)
Ikechukwu
Kumi
Nzube

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
@
Hannah
Farotimi
Amaechi

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
@
Edidiong
Vratimbe
Odenike
Mustapha
Adinoyi
Kukoyi
Eonwuegbuzie

@onome, provide me with your location

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
@
Armstrong
Oruruwa

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by foworaboy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
I am in ibadan can I apply?
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
foworaboy:
I am in ibadan can I apply?

Yes, you can, just send me the information requested for above
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
@
Famuyiwa
Yahaya

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2015
@
Adah
Babatunde

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by transbut5(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
I applied to this program but up till this moment no response regarding training. I am an abuja resident thou.
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
@
Ozuoma
Paul

Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
transbut5:
I applied to this program but up till this moment no response regarding training. I am an abuja resident thou.

Training would be held in Abuja soon..
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Reminder: recruitment process is still going on...want to become a member of the Jumia family? Provide me with the details requested above
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2016
REMINDER! REMINDER!! REMINDER!!!

RECRUITMENT IS STILL ON GOING...WANT TO BE PART OF THE JUMIA FAMILY??

LET ME HELP YOU..SEND THE INFORMATION REQUESTED ABOVE TO ME
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2016
@
Elenwo
Amoo
Raheed
Abiona

Your application has been processed and you would get contacted soon via text message for an invitation to attend our free Business Opportunity Meeting(BOM)

NOTE: IT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT TO ME,THAT YOU MUST USE FOR THE FINAL REGISTRATION PROCESS WHEN YOU ATTEND THE BOM( FREE TRAINING).THANKS.

Chukwu Joy Chinoso,you sent me only your name,do send your email address,location and phone number
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
@
okon
Ayomanor
Obiero
Kolawole
Akpomedaye
Lampejo

Your application has been processed and you would get contacted soon via text message for an invitation to attend our free Business Opportunity Meeting(BOM)

NOTE: IT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT TO ME,THAT YOU MUST USE FOR THE FINAL REGISTRATION PROCESS WHEN YOU ATTEND THE BOM( FREE TRAINING).THANKS.
Re: Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) by Dmike(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2016
@
Olaniyi
Obikoya
Oyibo
Emoga
Egwurube

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Information About BRGC CONSULTS / Npowerng / Fadac Resources And Services Job Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.