Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief (1334 Views)

Don Jazzy Mo Hits & Rubbish Videos / Mo' Hits- Pere Video / Mo Hits All Star Video Is Out Boody Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by westcodes(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2009
He seems more like comic to me, wacky flows and kiddy punchlines
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by audio: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
westcodes:

Can't believe Don Jazzy signed him. They must be related. With all the hot Mc's out in naija now, there is no other logical explanation.
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by ofokasibe: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2009
audio:

Can't believe Don Jazzy signed him. They must be related. With all the hot Mc's out in naija now, there is no other logical explanation.

lmfao at yall, he is actually don jazzys junior brother.!
he is actually part of those that are killing hiphop.
someone shld pls tell donjazzy to sign a good rapper. mo hit is too hot for this kind of wackness.! did they even go to rap school? even nairaland rappers like sauron and flowshow are far better shocked
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by audio: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
ofokasibe:

even nairaland rappers like sauron and flowshow are far better shocked

I no dey oh?  grin grin
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by tboy1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
ROFTLMAO cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
How can you say a whole rapper is a comic grin grin grin grin grin grin
I agree with you anyways because he fcuks up a good song, i think he should stop rappin and be a back up dancer or something
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by westcodes(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
Yea he is don jazzy's brother but shouldn't he be heading koko waters or something. I think that will suit him beta.
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by Freerhyme1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2009
westcodes:

Yea he is don jazzy's brother but shouldn't he be heading koko waters or something. I think that will suit him beta.

@westcodes

wht do u think? the guy actually wanted 2 get the fame of a thing tht why he begged his elder brother(Don Jazzy) 2 sign him. but u knw 9ja things na, don jazzy go agree because na family business.
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by coolboyapg: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2009
i think u guys are getting too harsh on dprince,fine he may not be as gud as m.i ,naeto c or mode nine but he sure has the looks and the swags,and did any of u listen to his rap on masquerade,oh no,ten-ten and my grind,i mean he spat well and why dont u guys wait for his solo efforts or better still his debut album,THEN U CAN JUDGE
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by dasa: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2009
Da prince shud not try to be a rapper. if he must perform. he shud take those lyrics, and present it in patwa. raga style. it will work well.
he shud do 3 weeks intensive listening to collie budz, sizla kalonji, sean paul, beenie man etc. then write a new song and flow in that style. and wahlah. problem solved. of he shud make it hard core pidgin like niggaraw.

if not these. he shud get off the mic. he can be the business manager and form in videos.
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by chronique(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2009
one of the wanksters acting like rappers.even sid cant cut it for me as a rapper.mohits nid some dope ass mcs.i tot i was the only one who had this in mind all these while.
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by concrete: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2009
he's pure rubbish
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by Primobaba(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2009
i think he did well with TEN TEN,
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by chrisical(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2009
westcodes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by spikedcylinder: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2009
Aww. Its not fair o. grin grin grin
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2009
My stomach!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by russellino: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2009
with lyrics like - "let the booty bounce, i dont sip i drink when the booty bounce, i gorra tell you something the booty counts" how can anyone but conclude that the dude is wacker than wack. I must admit that the guy showed some improvement in Ten Ten, he moved up to just wack.
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by Seadbari(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2009
But he thinks he is a rapper! More like a comic to me, lol! Even my friends rap 4 better than him grin
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2009
tboy1:

i think he should stop rappin and be a back up dancer or something
[size=17pt]ROFLMAO[/size]
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by obinna5000(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2009
russellino:

with lyrics like - "let the booty bounce, i dont sip i drink when the booty bounce, i gorra tell you something the booty counts" how can anyone but conclude that the dude is wacker than wack. I must admit that the guy showed some improvement in Ten Ten, he moved up to just wack.

LOL. grin grin
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by shollyaj(m): 1:44am On Jun 22, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by wholex(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
All da prince critics wat can u do , wat have u done in life and people has appreciated it , y do people like to criticise instead of seeing the possibility of the guy becoming bettet , u re all condeming him. We go see wetin una go achieve with una life too
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2009
wholex:

All da prince critics wat can u do , wat have u done in life and people has appreciated it , y do people like to criticise instead of seeing the possibility of the guy becoming bettet , u re all condeming him. We go see wetin una go achieve with una life too

Sorry man you are on the wrong track falling apart.

We are the fans, the listeners, you don't expect everybody to be on his side! NEVER!! So don't come and say BULLSHIT here about ppl's Life.  This is MUSIC man and get ur head straight

People criticizing doesn't mean he is not good enough but he should try to improve his rap. If he is a fully grown riped rapper  grin, people will tell, e.g. M.I, Eldee, Sauce Kid, Naeto C, Ikechukwu, Mode Nine etc.

E.g. Soulja Boy, with all his HIT songs - Turn ma Swag On, Kiss me Thru the Fone, the Americans still criticize him that he is a wack rapper cos he repeats rap lines every time.

Later on, the guy admitted it, and he commented on FACEBOOK he will improve on his rap. Thats it.

GAME SOLVED!
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by bluespice(f): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
signing him on was kinda coming he's his brother rite?
the guy is a joke at his best
nonsense!
kid is an insult to nigerian rap artistes
ibkaye:

[size=17pt]ROFLMAO[/size]
lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Da Prince (of Mo Hits) Emcee Or Comic Relief by gonkin(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2009
The prince is A1 in wack course, check out 10 10 his line is mmmmmm i mean pikin of 2year go say na ode. See botty call he think all girls are arshee ' you could have this cash let me have that booty. The guy is wasting opportunity in fame. If i was that lucky, na yankee sales.

(1) (Reply)

Name This Artiste... / Kush Music- Phyno / [MUSIC] Drake X Wizkid – Come Closer | LEAK:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.