Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Gombe State Ex-corps Members (facebook Group) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gombe State Ex-corps Members (facebook Group) (528 Views)

NYSC Denies Launching Portal For Payment Of N75,000 To Ex Corps Members / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gombe State Ex-corps Members (facebook Group) by ngjpub: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
It's sad enough to know the killings in the North East has lingered for years. It gives a deeply sad feeling,coming to terms how GOMBE STATE has become headline for most tabloids thanks to inversion of BH sect in the state.

Gombe State was once my home. Remembering my days as a corps member in that state, a lot has changed. No doubt,we witnessed a few bombings like the one that took place in Gombe State University back then,and others that followed. But today,GOMBE STATE has become a destination for the test-run of any locally designed and newly acquired weapon by this sect. It leaves me heartbroken knowing I still have friends down there.

The big worry is: where are my friends I left behind in GOMBE STATE? Are they still alive? How about the present and future corps members,will they be okay? Friends,I would want to plead with everyone of us. Let's connect with one another for the others and for ourselves. There is an us and we still need us.

Please kindly join us on Facebook if you served or still serving in GOMBE STATE @GOMBE STATE EX-CORPS MEMBERS.

Regards,
Osuji Kenneth Freeman

(1) (Reply)

A Corp Member Redeployed To Abia Needs Help With Accomodation / Please Someone Should Help / Vacancy In Lagos Web Hosting Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.