Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Please Someone Should Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Someone Should Help (529 Views)

Corp Members In Ogijo, Ogun State Should Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help by nonsom(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2015
i went to first bank to pay for my nysc registration, and after the bank teller log online with my email, she screemed and told me that she could not forward the transaction because the amount she saw was N23160. has anybody had the same experience?
Re: Please Someone Should Help by nonsom(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2015
my people what do i do? and the bank teller was telling to comeback that it could be a network error

(1) (Reply)

Posted To Yobe State; Camping At Jigawa. Lets Meet / Nysc Niger / NYSC Easy And Effective Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.