Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Lyrics: Where The Story Began By Frank Edwards Ft Mr Noble, Nkay, Gil And Saki - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics: Where The Story Began By Frank Edwards Ft Mr Noble, Nkay, Gil And Saki (3097 Views)

Frank Edwards – "Very Big God" / Lyrics: Onye (the Story ) Lyrics - Frank Edwards By @innoboi_1 / Lyrics: Onye Lyrics By Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Where The Story Began By Frank Edwards Ft Mr Noble, Nkay, Gil And Saki by Promise324: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
was just a little boy
Roaming the streets
I never knew what life was holding for me
Then I met Jesus Christ
And My whole life changed
Then I realized
He is the hope of the world

Oh oh
This is where
The story began
This is where and when
The real me was......... Continue Reading by clicking on the link below:
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/23/where-the-story-began-lyrics-by-frank-edwards/

(1) (Reply)

New Song 9ice -o'gara Lyrics / Equipments Needed To Be A Successful DJ / How Wizkid Beat Ice Prince, Others To Win 2011 Hyundai S.u.v At Hip Hop Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.